Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Victory on Kiros

Tanomas Graf

T
OWUvBJP.png
S4kuNJM.png
OrsdJWD.png
Imperial forces have triumphed in the Kiros system, driving off the Mandalorian forces defending the system and establishing a small garrison to help oversee the reconstruction of the colony. It has been a day long remembered - it has seen the toppling of a Mandalorian regime, and it will soon see the restoration of self determination for numerous planets in the Inner Rim.
The CIC Staff Team would like to take a minute to thank all those who participated in the invasion, as well as the UCM staff team for dedicating their time and commitment to this invasion. The war has been long and arduous, but it's never been funner!

Please feel free to nominate people for accolades below.

I'd like to nominate several folks who richly deserve credit for their time and effort in this invasion.

The first, I'd like to nominate [member="ghostwrite"] and [member="Seto Du Couteau"] for MVP's - as they wrote several characters during the duration of the Kiros Invasion and deserve all the love our black hearts can muster.

I'd also like to nominate [member="Reyn Australis"] for Best Opponent as he broke the norm, and made the last days of the Invasion worth it. Until next time. ;)

___
Congrats to the CIC, and well fought to the UCM.

Cheers and beers, and until next we meet!

tenor.gif
Happy to call this my third invasion on site and has to be one of my best, both allies and opposition were fun to write with! Can't wait for what the future has in store.
Shout-out to [member="Khonsu Amon"] for being a great partner in the invasion and for dealing with Illyria being a mess about killing mandos. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom