Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Victory is Life. Defeat is Death

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Syestem

What happens when a ship exits Hyperspace in flames. Nothing. He watched as the Cardian rebel Flagship 'Enternal Resistance' exited Hyperspace with fresh scars from the NR Navy. The Resurgent class Starts Destroyer was certainly losing its edge. He watched as the entire rebel fleet ( a total of 24 ships) joined the Enternal and filed in line with the rest of the UGF fleet. Cadira was doomed if a United Front wasn't showed. " Admiral, let Commander Gray (NPC) know that it's truly miraculous that the Rebel fleet was able to soften the NR Home Fleet up." ordered Valcho " Of Course, Prime Minister" replied Admiral Vivarium (NPC) " Where is that "Special Operative" ? asked Valcho. The Prime Minister was annoyed. He planned to launch the fleet first thing tomorrow morning and yet the exile/Lord of the Sith Empire was not here. Where are you? He asked to himself

[member="Darius Sedaire"] and Everyone who wants to make this story interesting

R'ktaha

Rakatan Emperor and UGF Ambassador
Objective: Prepare Ship and Rakatan Warriors for the Unexpected.

The elder Rakatan looked at Prime Minister [member="Custani Valcho"] with worry. The New Republic had promised the rebels they would do whatever nesscary to protect their capital. War was not nesscary. Oh he should stop lying to himself. War was what he lived for. The United Galactic Federation and Rakatan Infinite Empire were prepared to lay waste to the NR forces. He could feel the force sensitive members of the NR. They were planning something. "Prime Minister, can you feel it?" He asked but not before issuing a order to the fleet to be battle ready. " They're Coming" he said covertly

OOC: TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE NR FLEET. ATTACK OUR FLEET AND FORCE US TO POSTPONE OUR INITAL INVASION/ REBELLION

I N C A P A C I T A T E D

"Yes, my friend. They're Coming." he told to the Rakatan Sith Lord, a self given title. " Admiral, are all forces ready for battle." ? the Prime Minister asked. "Not the entire rebel fleet. Just two of the three Resurgents are battle ready. Emperor @R'ktaha issued the orders to the fleet himself." replied the Admiral. "Mmm. Launch all fighters. And get me the "Bane of Tryanny" Valcho Ordered.

[member="Cypher Rage"] and NR fleeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom