Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Victory and its cost

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Watch. Remember.

"Remember, vod'ika, to never lose your honor. No matter how dark the night."

Jenn preferred not to think of her mother. She was dead, as was the rest of her Clan, and there was no use in lingering on the memories of someone who had loved her so dearly, so unconditionally. It brought her nothing but pain and suffering. But now, more than ever, she found herself thinking of the most important lesson she had ever told her: the importance of honor.

Perched on a ridge as she was, Jenn looked through her macrobinoculars, lying prone. The location she was in would have been an excellent sniper's perch, if not for the fact that it stood too far from the city for one to provide sufficient sniper support. No, this was more of a lookout point, and one she had learned of after looking over the observations of Karjr as well as Si'kayha. With water and food for a few days, a tent pitched up and a camouflage net thrown on top of the setup to hide from unwanted eyes, the smith was in a comfortable position to lay her eyes on the devastation wrought by her kin, her helmet resting by her side. Marvelous as it was, it simply did not offer the same level of zoom and information as the macrobinoculars she had picked up beforehand.

The goal was simple: a brutal strike into the inner rim of the Galactic Alliance, a demonstration of force meant to teach their foes to stay out of the Enclave's affairs. A sensible choice, to be sure, and one Jenn agreed with once she realized just how inevitably the escalation of the entire conflict was. But her own battle had taken her aboard a diplomatic vessel, the Ans Corvo, where she proceeded to kidnap a Senator of the Galactic Alliance. Far less glorious a venture than what her vode had undertaken elsewhere, but she did her part nonetheless, ever the devoted warrior.

But after the council held on Scarif and her abandonment of the Crusade, Jenn found herself haunted by the whispers at the back of her mind. The strike was meant to be devastating, if surgical: destroying key locations to cripple the foe, and yet... was it worth it?

Hearing the Crusaders clamoring for more made her sick to her stomach. They longed for glory, but they knew not its price. Even now, as she watched through the binoculars, she realized just how extensive the destruction had been. Damage to civilian infrastructure was impossible to avoid entirely in such conflicts, she knew that much - and, more than anything, she wanted to believe that her people had remained mindful of their targets. In the end, she supposed the truth would never come out: it would be the word of the Alliance against that of the Enclave, and she would never truly know just how honorably her side had acted here.

And yet, here she was. Searing the very sight into her mind. She owed the people of Ukatis that much.

It was then that she felt... another presence. Ever since her awakening to her nature, Jenn had found her path made all the more difficult to tread: but her tenuous grasp on Force Sense remained invaluable.

"Killing me will change nothing."

"Admiring your work?" Amani said dryly. The Mandalorian had noticed her, somehow, so there was no point in trying to stay hidden. She stood still, but tall, a hand near but not quite touching her lightsaber. After the medical camp had somewhat stabilized, Amani joined a few other Alliance forces on a quick scouting patrol outside of the city. She had split off individually, as did some of the others, and spotted this perch during her trek. Perhaps, as she was now realizing, it was that faint mote of the Force that had lured her this way. It was coming from the Mandalorian herself.

"You going to come quietly? Or are we doing this the hard way?" Her patience balanced on a shoestring, for Mandalroains most assuredly. They had just dealt a devastating attack to innocent worlds, all to further reinforce their desires for conquest. If it weren't for being noticed, Amani may very well have tried to subdue this Mando in an ambush. But now here she was, playing nice. Far nicer than she wanted to.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Confront.

"There is nothing to be admired here."

There was a firmness to her voice, even as she kept on looking through her macrobinoculars. Her words spoke of calm, control, and... perhaps a hint of bitterness. Jenn had never been good at lying, and chose to always speak the truth out of principle. Now was one of those times where her steadfast belief in honesty might very well just lead her to ruin. Then again, this Jetii had her dead to rights, with her back quite literally turned to her. Rather than turning around a little too suddenly to properly assess the threat, she behaved... remarkably calmly. Almost nonchalantly.

"I was not present on Ukatis. There is only so much my kin's reports can speak of. To lay one's eyes on the devastation themselves... is a responsibility most choose to forsake. Victory has a price." It was then that she calmly put down her binoculars, taking her helmet and slipping it back on. Revealing her face to this Jedi would avail her naught. Still, she chose not to turn around, looking down at the now-distant sight of a world brought to ruin. Eventually, she would need to fight this unknown assailant, whose voice betrayed... well-earned resentment. There was a moment of silence, as if she pondered the woman's words, moving from a prone position to a crouching one, and then to a full stand. Only then did she turn around to face the threat.

And her words, unaware as she may be of it, were damnably familiar.

"Hunters don't surrender, Jedi."

No weapons were drawn just yet, but the pair of pistols holstered at her sides were a simple, yet clear reminder of a harsh truth in the galaxy: no Mandalorian ever comes unarmed.

Last edited:
"No?" Amani replied incredulously, "That's not the impression I've gotten from your comrades." To the Mandalorians, war was honor. They had come here to defend their honor, to send a message, had they not? The mere idea that this one was denying any revelry in it almost made her angry.

"Forgive me if I have a hard time believing in your remorse," She said, "You and the others will do it again. As many times as it takes for you to be satisfied." Amani took a single step closer, waiting expectantly for this Mandalorian to finally stand up. She did so, but like all the others she hid behind a helmet. Amani's expression was clear to see. Not so much wrath as it was just, tired, weary disappointment. Annoyance that she was dealing with this again. That more people were suffering to fuel this crusade.

"Heard it before," Amani's fingers flexed just above the hilt of her lightsaber, "Heard it too much, in fact."

"You got a reason I should just end this right here and now, then?"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Confront

"There is glory in battle, and I have no doubt that some have won glory on Ukatis in this bold raid. Our claws have sunk into your worlds, Jedi, and we have shown you we will not be a people in mourning again. You will not scatter me and mine to the stars, hiding away in our coverts, living in fear of being found. Never again." Even as she spoke these words, Jenn remained... calm. There was conviction behind her words, a strength of will that eclipsed most- but her presence in the Force betrayed the cracks of that resolve. Above all, Jenn was weary. The woman before her would not listen to her words: her attempt to explain, to speak the truth, it would all be pointless. But she had to try.

"This is not a matter of being satisfied, Jedi, but a matter of ensuring the survival of the Enclave. We know what fate you hold for us, should you win over us. But I am no Crusader, and I take no pleasure in the devastation left behind. I question its necessity, and I find nothing to be admired in the devastation we have left. You speak of me and others, as if we are all of one mind, a monolith bent on your destruction. We are not. As with any family, the Mando'ade are not in agreement on every decision made." From behind the Y visor, she looked to the Mirialan, that single step taken reminding her that for all of her earnest words, this could only end in violence. That lightsaber would strike true and end her, and she would never see her cyar'ika again, nor all Mando'ade who still needed her help, her guidance. The courage she had shown by standing up and refusing to follow her people in the Crusade any longer.

Her hands slowly reached for her blaster pistols, calmly drawing them... and tossing them in front of her. The bracers still held a panoply of weapons, to be sure, but the pair of pistols was her main choice of armament. In doing so, she hoped to give the Jedi pause. To let her understand, if only for a moment.

"I have no hatred for your kind. I would hate to kill you. I ask only that you let me speak and that you listen. If you are unsatisfied, then, by all means, strike me down - one less warrior for your enemy, correct? Not that I will ever strike with the rest of the Crusade against your worlds, either way. My place is with my people, protecting them from your inevitably counter-attack."

And with that, she waited.

Last edited:
"I'm getting mixed messages here," Amani snarked. She spoke of the glory in their conquest, in proving the Alliance wrong. But she denied any pleasure in it or its necessity. It only made Amani more sure of her position, "You know I hear that every time. 'The Mandalorians aren't some mono-culture hell bent on destruction'. But every single time I get proven right. In the end, whatever disagreements you have? Whatever doubts you have? You always fall back in line. Every time. So either you are as bloodthirsty as the rest, or you're too cowardly to stand up for what's right."

But Jenn continued to try and press her point by disarming herself. She threw her blasters down in front of her, and pleaded for the Jedi to listen. Amani made no move, and for a few long, tense seconds, there was silence. She shook her head, "If you want a future for your people, the Enclave won't be the ones to bring it. They'll only bring more hate, more distrust for the Mandalorians. Sooner or later, people will grow tired of repeating history with you. One more conquest. One more genocide. Sooner or later, people will be ready to get rid of them. Permanently."

"I've met Mandalorians who understood how to evolve their creed. To coexist. The Enclave is a step back. So I'm left wondering— If you're so against this,"
Amani gestured back towards the city, " Why stick your neck out for them?"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Confront

The Mandalorian waited in silence after throwing her blasters onto the ground, studying the Mirialan intently from behind the Y-shaped visor of her helmet. Tense as she may be, she hoped, if nothing else, for the earnest nature of her gesture to be understood and respected - and although the Jedi shook her head, there was no step taken towards her, no ignition of a lightsaber. Merely the chance to speak, to try and make her understand, hopeless as the entire effort might seem to another.

"I did stand up, Jedi." Her tone remained even, her voice speaking of utmost control over herself, even as she found herself somewhat despairing before the impossibility of the task before her - a task she had chosen to embark on, preferring words over battle. "A council was held after our raid on your worlds, where all were given a chance to speak. I renounced the Crusade and my part in it, and pledged myself to the defense of our homes. And through my example, others will follow." Even now, there was no pride: everything seemed to be a statement of fact to the Nite Owl. Oh, she certainly took pride in the courage it had taken for her to make herself the target of so much resentment, but she had no intention to brag to the very people most hurt by the devastation left behind.

"People are already prepared to extinguish our light", she went on, a measure of bitterness breaking through now. "When I hear the ways of my people regarded as contemptible beliefs held by a barbarous bunch, then I know what follows. Stamping us out is so easily justified when you brand us all as monsters, isn't it? And damn those who seek to bring about change." The humble smith inhaled deeply through her gills, hoping to regain her composure. The Jedi would have no respect for outbursts - as she should, of course, but it left her so very little margin of error. But she felt her conviction renewed when her foe asked her why she fought for the Enclave.

"Our Creed can, has, and will evolve. Take this, for example: we have no Mand'alor, and we do not want to ever have one again - but for that to change, those reformers must remain within the Enclave to enact that change, Jedi. If I left, as others have, then I become a traitor at worst, and misguided at best. As for my allegiance... the Mandalorian Enclave is my home. When the Sith massacred us, we lost everything. But now... the Enclave is safety. It is a place we built together. A place where I can, one day, safely raise children of my own without fear of ships darkening the skies - without fear of laying down my own life to give them a chance to escape, as my own mother had to. That is why I fight for the Enclave."

The Mandalorian laid out her reasons for joining and remaining with the Enclave. Amani wasn't so lost in her frustration to not see the value in the points she made. Change from the inside held more weight, while leaving could ostracize Jenn from her clan and minimize her influence. Still she furrowed her brow at Jenn's defiance, "Nobody bats an eye when we say the Sith need to be stamped out for good. At what point does that become the case for the galaxy's other warmongers?" The Mandalorians, she was clearly referring to.

"You may not believe it, but I wouldn't be so brazen about this if it hadn't been proven to me so many times. I would love nothing more than to see a peaceful coexistence with the Mandalorians. We even had one for a time, but the moment the Maw was gone, the Enclave was already looking for a new target." Amani shook her head, "I wish they would listen to you. But the war machine is in full motion now. Do you really believe they'll give up on this conquest? It's what they are."

But now... the Enclave is safety. It is a place we built together. A place where I can, one day, safely raise children of my own without fear of ships darkening the skies - without fear of laying down my own life to give them a chance to escape, as my own mother had to.

She frowned now, envisioning a retaliation looming in the future, "Can you really promise them that? After all this is done?" The Enclave had made an enemy of the galaxy's largest republic. One of the few powers left that wasn't inherently predisposed to annihilating them. Be it the Alliance, the Sith, or whatever other presence rears its ugly head in years to come, the Mandalorians would have enemies.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Confront

Above all else, Jenn held hope - for the future of her people, their place in the galaxy... but, more immediately, for the course of the conversation she was having with the Jedi. Evidently, her words were somewhat getting through: already, she noticed a few details that caught her attention. No, this brazen Mirialan was separating Jenn from the rest of the Enclave, she realized - marking the latter as they, rather than you or even yours. It was something for her to hold on to, to feed her hope that she might just reach some sort of understanding. It would hardly be peace, or an olive branch: that much was out of her control. But... maybe, just maybe, there could be respect forged this day.

"We are not like the Sith", answered the Mandalorian firmly, suppressing the anger she felt at the mere suggestion. "Catechism Fourteen: The Excision and Genocide of the Mando'ade by the Jedi and Sith will never be forgiven. Do not forget the blood of your ancestors that was spilled." A passage from the Mandalorian Catechisms, quoted from memory with ease, recent as its teachings may be to her - and, by sharing it with an outsider, she broke yet another of its tenets to discourage others from learning of Mandalorian culture. "I lost my Clan, my entire family, to the predations of Jedi and Sith alike. And yet I refuse to let the sacred tenets of my people, written by The Quartermaster herself, hallowed be her soul, to dictate my actions. In doing so, I risk not only the esteem of my vode, but the fate of my very soul. And yet, here I stand. Conversing with the enemy, whose words I have been taught to distrust." There was a pause, then - a chance to let the Mirialan understand the importance of what she sought to accomplish.

"Tell me, Jedi - would a Sith behave like this? They, whose code I know by heart? Do you need me to sing it out, perhaps?" There was an edge to her voice, yet a clear effort for her not to let anger consume her, and bitterness twist the meaning of her words. A battle she kept on fighting every single time she met one whose mind was not quite made up yet, someone she could convince through honest words. "Our creed does not make us conquerors. Some of us choose to be so, yes, but nothing in the Resol'nare, the Way of the Mandalore, or the Mandalorian Catechisms asks of us to set our eyes to the stars and take. The Sith seek domination by nature. This is not what we are."

It was when Amani's last words - a question - that truly haunted her, however, turning her gaze from the Jedi to the distant sight of the ruined city. The thought had come to her more often than she would have liked, in truth, lingering as a dark cloud over her thoughts. The counter-attack was inevitable, and its consequences would be dire for her people as well as her cause.

"I am Jenn", she finally declared, turning her head to face the Jedi once more. "Of Clan Kryze. Crusader no longer, but Protector of my people, and all others who call the Enclave their home." There was no pride behind her words - merely the steely determination of one whose mind had lingered on their duty and all of its implications. "There is one among your ranks who has shown me... kindness, patience, and respect. I hold her in the highest regard, and consider her the truest friend a warrior could ask for." Warmth suffused her words at last, her voice allowing itself to be animated by emotions: when she spoke of that Jedi, there was a certain tenderness to her voice. Alas, soon, it would be replaced by melancholy, perhaps even heartbreak. "It brings me no joy to think of her as my adversary. To think that I would have no other choice than to slay her, if our paths cross on the battlefield, leave her household in disarray, her children grieving. But when the time comes, I will do what I must to protect my people, when the Galactic Alliance musters its forces at last and strike back against our worlds. My heart grieves for Ukatis and its people, necessary as our strike was to make you all think twice about this war - a war we did not declare. But there is nothing I can do for its people now, and nothing I can do to end this war - only convince my people to join me as Protectors, draining the Crusade of its manpower. And I am ready to fight my best friend if I must - for the sake of my home, and the future of my people. The chance for parents to cradle their child in their arms without fear. There is nothing more beautiful for me to die for."

"Really?" Amani spat, taking an audacious step closer, "You want to evolve, but your creed clings to old wounds. Paints you as the victim," She glared, "I know a few Cathar who would find that quite hypocritical." If they couldn't move past the destruction that their wars caused, they wouldn't dare to ignore the genocides that they themselves committed, right? Alas Amani had doubts about such integrity.

"Don't talk to me about Sith," The word lingered on her tongue with acidic taste. The taste of a dark history, "They would take any advantage they get their hands on. Very much including a measly display of innocence," She nodded at Jenn, implying the possibility of deception on her part. Amani did not sense it herself, but she would not let her guard down all the same. Denying any instigation of violence in her creed only invoked more ire, "Is that supposed to make me feel better? When your people darken innocent skies and subjugate innocent worlds, I should take comfort in knowing that they've willingly made the choice to seek violence?" In fact it only made her more disgusted by these acts. She didn't put much weight on a religiously-justified crusade regardless, but at least that was motivated by a perceived higher calling. Instead, it was war for the sake of it.

My heart grieves for Ukatis and its people, necessary as our strike was to make you all think twice about this war - a war we did not declare.

"No, but you wanted it. The conquest. You think we declared war just cause we were bored?" Amani shook her head. The Mandalorian was resolute in her ways, even with her more open-minded approach. In another time, Amani might have found herself friends with Jenn. But goodwill had been shattered, and if the Enclave's catechisms had any say in the future, it may never be repaired. "If every Mando thought like you did, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. But still you defend their actions."

"So tell me, what do you think I should do? The enemy is standing right in front of me, on a world her forces burned. Trying to tell me she doesn't want this, but that she's going to accept it even if she can't change their ways.
What should I do? With you?"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Confront... and relent.

In a way, Jenn almost wished Amani had rejected her words right from the start. For a moment, she had seen... something. A chance to speak, and be heard - just as she listened to the Mirialan's accusations with as open a mind as one could get from a Mandalorian in such a time of war and devastation. But that opportunity vanished before her, just as it seemed tangible enough for her to reach out and seize it. Either the Nite Owl had no rebuttal to the Jedi's words, or she found herself realizing that nothing she said could change much of anything. Not now that Amani returned to the You and the We. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps the right thing to do was to sever the bond she maintained with the Crusaders, horribly misguided as they were.

All she could do was listen, even as a pit formed in her stomach, and hope bled away from her. Weariness returned to her features, and that burden weighed heavily on her shoulders once more. "I am not here to make you feel better", interjected the Mandalorian, a touch of desperation behind her voice now. "I came here to drink in the devastation, so I can remind myself of what we did when the time comes for the Alliance to lay waste to my home. To remember that every action has consequences. As for you... I spoke truly, as ever. I suppose I hoped truth would set us free."

Perhaps it was naive on her part, to expect anything but battle from this encounter. But Jenn knew she had to try. Not for her own peace of mind, no - but out of duty for her people, as well as those caught in the conflict. The Jedi had taken a step towards her, and yet all of her attention was on her words, rather than the threat she read behind such a gesture - the proud smith mustered all of her will, denying the warrior's instinct screaming at her to step back, to let her jetpack roar to life and put as much distance between the two of them as possible, to flee and make a beeline for her Xandu, assuming another search party had not found it yet, hidden under the trees as it was!

No. Instead, she stood her ground. These might be the last words the two of them would share before the inevitable conclusion of this conversation - a brutal fight. Reminding Amani that she would never let herself be taken prisoner would be of little help: the Mirialan knew all too well that hunters don't surrender. Instead, she inhaled deeply, met her gaze... and chose to spoke as earnestly as ever.

"Do what you must", spoke the Mandalorian simply, all too aware that her pistols were still on the ground, between the two of them. There was a moment of silence - clear anticipation hanging in the air.

And then, Jenn spoke once more, her voice betraying resignation, and perhaps even a touch of heartbreak, as if realizing that she was powerless to stop the wheels of war from turning.

"I wish you good fortune in the battles yet to come, Jedi. In another life, we might have been friends."

The two were locked in a stare down for what felt like eons. Just stood there, waiting to see if the other would finally make a move. Jenn voiced a notion Amani shared, "Maybe so." She replied wearily.

Then, she did something even she didn't expect of herself. With the force, Amani slowly lifted Jenn's pistols off the ground, offering them to her, "If what you say is true, you're a non-combatant. Maybe a stupid one, for coming to the territory of a nation yours it at war with, but a non-combatant all the same." This was Jenn's out, and her warning.

"So go back home before I come to my senses." There was the faintest hint of a smirk on her lips, but it dissipated as quickly as it arrived, "Cause make no mistake. If I ever see you back in Alliance space, you will be the enemy. And I will do what I must, to protect my people."

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Show gratitude, then depart

Just as with Valery during their first encounter on Wielu, Jenn refused to make the first move. Some might mistake it for a warrior's honor - not quite a Mandalorian's notion of it, mind, but something more akin to a fencer waiting for an opponent to make the first move. But this was not quite the truth, or not all of it. Life was a precious thing indeed, and the Nite Owl recognized the wisdom behind the simple notion that taking a life was horrifyingly easier than saving one. Some grew numb to it, others sought justifications... but not her. That was why she had come to Ukatis, after all. To see how easily they had brought a world to heel. And how easily some among her people might just grow to like it.

Even with that helmet in the way, there was no mistaking the quiet confusion displayed by the warrior as her pistols were lifted off the ground with a casual, yet meaningful display of the Jedi's comfort with the Manda. By comparison, all of her attempts had only yielded mixed results at best - the thought of a blaster repeated flying into her hands with far too much force came to mind. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she reached out to take a hold of the pair of blasters, looking from one to the other. Dumbfounded as she was, the smith returned the weapons to their respective holsters, tilting her head to the side as she listened to Miralan's warning.

"You may be on to something", noted the warrior with the slightest touch of amusement in her voice. "We are at war. And yet this is hardly the first time I step on a world of the Alliance regardless. Never to harm your people, mind you - but each and every single time I have done so has ended up with... coming face to face with a Jedi. You'd think I have learned my lesson before your promise." Thinking of Valery was... pleasant, in a way. A reminder of how deeply her respect for the Jedi ran, in spite of the history shared between their respective people. But, realizing that her words may be taken as something of a taunt by the Mirialan if she was not careful, Jenn brought a hand to rest over her heart, giving the healer something more than the simple nod of acknowledgement she might have expected.

A slight bow, to be sure, not quite what a Countess deserved, but a bow nonetheless. A show of respect.

"Thank you. For letting me return home to my cyar'ika, and for listening. I am hardly in a position to ask more of you, and yet... may I ask for your name, Jedi?"

"Hm," Amani grunted; Her version of a chuckle at the moment, "Consider this a reminder then." The Mandalorian proved she did indeed possess some integrity, gracefully taking her pistols and giving a slight bow, which the Jedi returned.

"Thank you. For letting me return home to my cyar'ika, and for listening. I am hardly in a position to ask more of you, and yet... may I ask for your name, Jedi?"

"Amani," She quickly replied. And that's all Jenn would be getting out of her. The healer then stepped aside, walking past her and stopping at the edge of the outcrop to turn back, "Nice to meet you, Jenn Kryze. But I am serious. Come here again, and my lightsaber will be the first— and last— one you see," Even as she said that, there was another slight smirk on her lips. "So, in the nicest way possible… I hope we never meet again." And with a final nod, Amani leapt away, to return to the people who needed her.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Ukatis
| Objective | Extract

"I will be sure to take it to heart", came the Mandalorian's response - and, in spite of the light mirth in her tone, there was no mockery to be found there. When the time came for them to meet again, then only one of the two would come out alive. They both sought to protect their home, but Jenn frankly held no delusions. This Jedi, as with most others, would join in the inevitably counter-attack against her people... and, no matter her consideration for the Mirialan, the self-styled Protector knew what she would do if her path crossed Amani's, or even Valery's.

The intruder's gaze followed the Jedi as she walked past her. A simple motion to make, sure enough, but a sign of trust - trust that neither of them would suddenly use the point blank range to go for a surprise attack. "I know", came the siren's response to that repeated warning, her voice calm and even once more. Evidently, the Mandalorian held herself to a rather strict standard in that regard. There was no need for more words after that, clearly enough: the two of them understood one another, perhaps even respected their counterpart in spite of the fate war had in store for them. Answering that nod with one of her own, Jenn allowed herself a few seconds spent in silence, those sounds she had all but drowned out returning to her. The chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves... and the faint, but pleasant smell of the trees.

In but two minutes, all signs of her presence had been packed away. Tent, camo netting, macrobinoculars... all were thrown over her shoulder in a large pack as she carefully trekked down and back to her Xandu, noting its presence with relief - before hopping into the cockpit without wasting much time. Even as she prepared for liftoff, however, her mind lingered on an uncomfortable truth.

Amani was deserving of her respect. Disregarding her warning was a poor way to repay her, and yet... there would be a time when Jenn would return to Alliance space, even with her refusal of the Crusade. After all, some vode had been left behind.

"I'm sorry", uttered the Mandalorian simply to nobody in particular as the Xandu took to the skies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom