Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Victor Vel Aath

Victor Vel Aath
Master Analyst
RuYf2Ll.png
u8ZRTBA.png

"He's always watching."

NAME: Victor Vel Aath
ALIASES: Red Eyes, Watchdog.
MAJOR FACTION: The Eternal Empire
MINOR FACTION: N/A

HOMEWORLD:
Nar Shaddaa? (Citation needed)
SPECIES: Human (Augmented)

SEX: Male
SEXUALITY: Unknown
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 160 lbs
EYES: Steel Red
HAIR: Silver-grey
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

Strengths and Weaknesses
ADAPTABILITY: There is no denying his most attractive and desirable trait; to mentally and emotionally adapt to anything, even in moments of stress or pressure.
CRIMINOLOGY
: The line of work that he has often delved in, acting as a information broker of sorts. He has an uncanny insight into connecting the dots between crime syndicates and the psychology of who, the what, and the why. All though this is primarily focused on criminals, he can often apply this line of thinking to other things for investigative purposes.
ARROGANCE: He knows what he is capable of, and he isn't afraid to deceive, veil or even make outright threats to get what he wants or needs. This, of course, is a double-edged blade. While it grants him confidence and ambition, a bit too much of both has been the end of many great men, a limit that Victor does not consider sometimes.
MY WAY: This could be considered an extension of his arrogance, but he is not a team player. Not for glory or out of spite, but he believes his way is the best way. He is open-minded to suggestions/new forms of information, but only if it helps benefit what he wants the most, and that's his way of doing things. Anything else that directly challenges this, and he'll refute, almost outright denying it if push comes to shove.
APATHY: He doesn't have what some would call a "heart" in the metaphorical sense. This isn't to say he's emotionless, but he has issues expressing emotions and/or not having much reason to show it. His line of work requires him to take a hard neutral stance, and unless he wants to lose his job or really, the only thing that he's good at doing, his cold heart is stuck in place.

Appearance
qg7Nvks.png
Although his true age is not known, it is suspected that he is at least within his forties due to the grey of his hair. It is very likely however that due to how augmented his body is, he could potentially be even older than what's implied. His hair is a combination of both silver and grey, which is accompanied by his "red steel" eyes. Due to the lines running around in his eyes, it is obviously cybernetic. It is unknown what his cybernetics enhance exactly, but it is implied to do something to his eyesight, and/or his thinking process. He looks no different than a standard human otherwise.

His suit is designed to be both recognizable and stylish, often being opened to show his upper chest. Regardless, it can still be presented as someone who's professional, and Victor often carries himself in a way that is often reflective of what his attire presents.

Biography
His "origins" if you can even call it that are often shrouded due to accounts of his operations in the past not being very forthcoming or clear. The only definitive records are the aftermath of information being given to the wrong hands. To summarise, he has been tied to the following;
  • Being the middleman for organised crime deals; i.e. big shipments of spice, armaments given to rebellions of planets or tyrants. The morality of these situations are dubious sometimes, but tend to lean towards immoral.
  • Acting as the planner for sophisticated crimes, such as robbing high-profile merchant starships.
  • Bounty hunters, thieves or other criminal elements with credits to spend often hire his services for information. Details may vary on the job, but for the robbery of a vault, he has given key details on security, reinforcements, value of the take, access, and overall difficulty and who they need.
He often acts behind the scenes, and indirectly meets with his clients. This paranoia and careful positioning where he is and who he's involved with has been the reason why he's survived so long, but even he had to get caught eventually. A heist on a shipment from the Eternal Empire went wrong, he got too cocky and had been caught. The next part is a recording of his forced recruitment into the Eternal Empire.
INTERROGATOR: [REDACTED]
CAPTUREE: Victor Vel Aath

The sound of a hologram could be heard starting up, which is followed by the clinking of metal stopped abruptly by a pull on the table. Victor is uneased by the display of his fellow heist members in holographic form.
REDACTED: These are your associates, yes? You do realise what you've done?

VICTOR: Attempted robbery of a shipment from the Eternal Empire, yes I know, you've paraded that fact around for the past fifteen minutes. Give me something else to chew on.

REDACTED: Many of my comrades would see you punished by death for what you tried to pull. You only breathe because I allow it, but you can be dead if I demand it.

VICTOR: Yes, you hold the salvation to my life. I get it, just get to the point already.

REDACTED: See, we know who you are and we know about your track record on Nar Shaddaa. It impressed some of our... friends, from a specific place. Your line of thinking and skills could very well align with theirs. If you choose to serve, that is.

VICTOR: Choose to? That sounds more like an ultimatum to me.

REDACTED: Make of it what you will, we're offering you a second chance. First, you'll have to serve at least four months in the military. That'll give us some time to learn who you are, and whether or not you'll try to run. If you can survive that four month period, we'll put you into a division more... suiting, of your talents.

VICTOR: It sounds like you're really not giving me a choice... Fine. I can agree to this.

REDACTED: Good. I read that you were a reasonable man, I'm glad to see our data on you is accurate on that front.

VICTOR: Well, nothing about this is reasonable. You're basically conscripting me by force, the other option is death. Let's not pretend I'm willingly doing this.

REDACTED: I would keep that to yourself if I were you, you're one of us now. We don't accept anything else other than complete loyalty.

Only a angry exhale could be heard from Victor, with the recording ending shortly after.

Ever since then, he has done the required four months of military service with minimal trouble, and has proceeded to join Blackwatch. He proclaims loyalty to the Eternal Empire, but it is uncertain whether this is genuine, or if he's only saying what other people want to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom