Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vibrant Colours

Quil Narro

Q
It had been a while since Quil was actually out and about. Quil had just finished up his visit with his family. The pacifist had been slammed with different questions from each of his family members, the questions were mostly about where he went and why; Quil being himself answered: "I had to leave" leaving them all in the dark.

Quil found a nice place to sit, on a bench, in a nice garden. Naboo was such a wonderful place. Quil sighed as he closed his eyes for a bit. This particular garden was filled with vibrant colours, Quil liked it it eased the mind. The best thing about the garden was it's emptiness.

"Why I sit here, conflicting with myself about war, and peace, when I should be thinking about normal matters." He said softly, then hit his forehead. "Ugh, shut up...idiot, you spend too much time thinking" He said to himself as he opened his eyes and looked up to the colourful Naboo sky.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Thalia would have been busy the whole of the last week. Doing Senator related things such as telling people they are idiots. That was her favorite part of her job but on the whole she loved it all. Thalia decided it was time to take a break from her work and have some time to be outside. She would walk through the door and immediately she was hit by the bright Naboo Sun and the beauty that was the Naboo countryside. The leaves were bright green and the birds were singing. While the birds were singing Thalia decided to take up her own song an old tune by the name of "Love Story" by Taylor Swift She would sing this as she strolled into the garden

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil sighed as he looked back down to the garden, he really needed to be calmed down. Lately he had been so stressed with focusing on the politics of the galaxy and trying to catch up, that he had barely even had time to focus on his normal life.

Quil looked toward the entrance of the garden and notice someone walk in, he looked at her for a few seconds before quickly looking down to the ground.

“What are you doing here?” Quil asked a bit roughly, while trying to hide his embarrassment for staring.

He hated himself for acting so childish around girls, he needed to recompose himself, Quil kept his head down.

"This garden is supposed to be empty right now.
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Thalia would stop and look at the man who was speaking to her and automatically she got interested in this guy what would he be doing in the garden right now. "Am I disturbing sir?"

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil looked up at the woman and sighed, before looking up at the sky.

"I guess not...it is a open garden..." Quil said before looking down at her.

Quil then brought his knees to his chest and looked down to the ground again.

"I just am surprised to see anyone else here..." Quil said before putting his lags back down.

Quil took a small peak up at her, her hair was a nice colour, Quil then recomposed himself and sat up
[member="Thalia Kaia"].

Quil Narro

Q
Quil barely heard what the woman said. Out of nowhere she hugged him.

Quilt was shocked, he just sat there for a second. He had no clue how to react, his family rarely hugged him. Quil liked it when he was ignored. Quil shook out of his thoughts when he remembered she was still hugging him.

"ahem....ummm" Quil didn't know what to say.

He let one of his arms kinda hug he but then he pulled off.

"what do you mean I look like I need a hug."
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom