Viari Banu
Hello Friend
I am posting this as a general advertisement for anyone interested in Roleplays involving
Viari Banu
.
Viari is very much a fish out of water type character, often out of his depth but high spirited and eager to help people in whatever way he can, and perhaps find clues as to the location of his run-away father.
In the past, he's gotten into as much trouble preying on farmers cattle as he has with Sith Lords attempting to capture him (ongoing story arc), and if your lucky he might come to consider you friend.
Similarly, I am open to interacting with anyone wishing to be more antagonistic, and he might be a target for bounty hunters or similar looking to claim on his capture from a certain antagonist in his story arc.
I would ask, that if you are wanting to make such attempts, understand that Viari isn't a experienced combatant, so you probably won't find any epic duelling opportunities here (although he can defend himself somewhat).
I have some ideas myself, but they aren't developed enough to share (yet!)* so watch this space!
Viari is very much a fish out of water type character, often out of his depth but high spirited and eager to help people in whatever way he can, and perhaps find clues as to the location of his run-away father.
In the past, he's gotten into as much trouble preying on farmers cattle as he has with Sith Lords attempting to capture him (ongoing story arc), and if your lucky he might come to consider you friend.
Similarly, I am open to interacting with anyone wishing to be more antagonistic, and he might be a target for bounty hunters or similar looking to claim on his capture from a certain antagonist in his story arc.
I would ask, that if you are wanting to make such attempts, understand that Viari isn't a experienced combatant, so you probably won't find any epic duelling opportunities here (although he can defend himself somewhat).
I have some ideas myself, but they aren't developed enough to share (yet!)* so watch this space!