Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Veterans of the Last War | NJO/Mandalorian Protectors

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Mandalore
Mandalorian Council Building
New Sundari

Drego had long ago been a part of the GADF. That was a past life for him, but occasionally that life came back to haunt him. This was one of those times, in which his new life as a Mandalorian, and his old life as a soldier, crossed paths.

The jedi, Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , had reached out to meet with the Protectors over the issue of relief. It had long been his role within the Council, and it wasn't the first time Drego had worked with him, even if that was years ago. A past life. Now, Drego was a different man. He sat, staring at the sky of the starport. The jedi was coming, and he'd have to be the welcome party. Time would tell if that would make a difference.

At the very least, he trusted the jedi reaching out would show a decent step towards relations between the NJO and the Protectors...

Last edited:

Mandalore
Tags: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus , Open

QMYkguM.png

It was weird to be around Mandalorians and not have to fight them.

But Jasper wasn't phased. That was the Enclave. This was different. After all, the Enclave wasn't all Mandalorians, and the two parties were going to need to make sure that they built some bridges post Black Wing incident. Something much larger than them was coming, and they all needed to be ready.

The Sentinel of Harmony stepped into the council building of the Protectors, seeming rather casual all things considered. His hands were tucked in his pockets and his posture was more reclined.

"Warmaster," Jasper nodded. "Not exactly what I expected for coordinating relief, but desperate times, no?"

Maybe that was a little too chummy.

"Jasper Kai'el, Sentinel of Harmony," he greeted. "I figure we just cut right to business."

"I can appreciate the curtesy. I remember fighting alongside you on Tython. You probably don't even remember that. I was just a private." Drego let out a chuckle, offering a hand. "It's nice to see the jedi reaching out, at the least. I'm sure you're familiar with the history of what happened to our world. Our hope is to rebuild. Any help with that is appreciated. I've heard the news about the so called Dark Empire popping up. While I can't offer any formal treaties, I'm sure we can at least lay the groundwork here, yeah?"

Mandalore
Tags: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

QMYkguM.png

I remember fighting alongside you on Tython. You probably don't even remember that. I was just a private

"I didn't fight on Tython until the attack on the refugee camp," Jasper noted, "And I wouldn't describe my actions that day as noteworthy. A random fifteen year old in a warzone isn't exactly something I'd wind up recalling later down the line... but I suppose even being reckless can leave an impressing."

He hadn't been at the battle proper. Instead Jasper had arrived to help with the relief, finding himself in pitch combat with Carnifex himself. Not that he was even able to touch the man. He was leagues above the padawan that Jasper had been. Throwing himself at the enemy with no thought, there was little more to remember there than a kid that was brave but stupid. It wasn't exactly a time that Jasper looked back on fondly. He wasn't in a good headspace in his youth...

Maybe he still wasn't in a good headspace.

While I can't offer any formal treaties, I'm sure we can at least lay the groundwork here, yeah?

"I'm not concerned with treaties," the Sentilel of Harmony shrugged. "That's the business of the Alliance. I care more about where we go after this Black Wing outbreak. This side of the rim is on fire. I'd like to work towards propping up those worlds to get the galaxy ready for whatever this new war is gonna be. And hey, after the Enclave, I'm sure your people would like to show everyone else that you aren't what they stood for. Especially with bigger fish to fry."

They didn't have time to keep up a petty squabble because the Enclave were Mandalorians and the Protectors are too. Now was the time to get to work.

"It's appreciated. The Protectors certainly aren't the Enclave, if that's your worry. I fought with your men on Kiffu. Hellhole that was. Like I said, I can't speak for everyone, but we're not planning any crusades. So, just to quell my own curiosity, answer me this. What's the jedi's stance on all this blackwing stuff? You guys gonna go looking to fight the sith? By the looks of it, they're trying to prod the GA into a war. Trying to draw the jedi into a bad position." Drego knew what the sith really wanted. The fall of the GA, and the public disillusion of the jedi order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom