Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VERY New People

Koda Berus isn't too social and new people aren't exactly her thing. And being stuck in the same town on Coruscant, she's got the entire town freaked out about her. A few weeks ago, she shot down four stormtroopers who had her stopped, planning her arrest right there before her eyes. They at least could have known that she'd be a little rebellious...

So today, she had been walking around, avoiding stormtroopers and mind tricking them anytime they would spot or see her shielding her eyes. Her first explanation was,

"The sun is shining in my eyes do ya mind!"

she declared before she would then mind trick them, influencing them that she wasn't the Phantom. That was her nickname that she had received from the people of the town. At least it wasn't something worse...

Koda sensed that there were other force sensitives in the area and decided to duck into a local small diner. Once one of the waiters saw her, she was glared at and ignored. After a while Koda had had enough. She had done this to her everytime Koda had come inside the building.

"Look, ma'am. Do you have a problem with me or are your eyes just built that way? No? Oh ok. Because I have gotten sick and tired of your glares and then I only get sub-par service with a shot glass or water and toast. Where your other customers actually get a menu and luxury service. You obviously have no idea what kind of position I am in. Now, if you don't care, just say so and leave me be!"

she snapped. The waitress was surprised at Koda's response as she then watched Koda fall into her seat, putting her head down. All the waitress could do next was walk away. Everyone in the diner gave displeased looks at the waitress and shoo their heads before going back to their business. Nervously, she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Look, guys, I understand. No need to worry, I will get this dirty Phantom out of the restaurant."

She said.

[member="Armis Vindex"]
[member="Titan Kryze"]

Armis had been patrolling around the newest member world of the Alliance after it had been liberated from the One Sith. Getting to be about that time of the day he decided to stopping into a little diner to grab a bite to eat. He wore is leather Guard robes, sword on his hips, and blaster in his holster. He had also started wearing a Security Forces patch.

Al very good things since it seemed with the luck Armis had he seemed to have walked right into a bit of a situation. The looks on everyone's face told him that much.

"Officer Armis VIndex..................what seems to be the problem here?"

He spoke aloud addressing everyone in the diner equally.

[member="Koda Berus"]

Koda looked up quickly to see an officer who had walked into the diner and her eyes widened. Today was probably the last day she saw light. If he knew who she was, she was done for. As he addressed the entire diner, the waitress turned around and walked over to Koda's booth, pulling her out of her seat by her left arm, showing her to the Officer.

"Sir, this girl is a troublemaker and I will not tolerate her in my restaurant. She's constantly coming in here and her condition is horrible. This Phantom is scaring customers by her hideousness and I cannot have that."

she said in the most confident way she could. All she really sounded like was an over grown three year old tattling on their sister that they hated. Then one of the customers spoke up.

"She's wrong. This girl is a paying customer and she's constantly being beat on."

he said. Before an argument broke out though, Koda spoke up.

"This woman hates me along with all of the other citizens except for that guy." she pointed to the guy who stood up for her as she spoke in a shy tone. "She's the one who scares the customers. I've seen her in the act of it. She scares the kids if any and then it convinces the parents to leave and they just glare at me for it. Because she tells them lies about me..."

The waitress just glared at her as Koda exposed what the waitress had been doing.

[member="Armis Vindex"]
@Titan Kryza

Armis frowned frowned seeing the poor girl practically yanked out of the booth by the waitress. He was definitely not having any of that. He instinctively reached out to catch [member="Koda Berus"] in case she fell.

He turned to the waitress after ensuring the young woman was ok.

"Ma'am the next time I see you assault a customer like that again I will take you into custody." "Do I make myself clear?"

He paused for a moment.

"Now let me see if I understand this correctly?" "This young woman comes in here on a regular basis?" "You do not approve of her attire." "What exactly is it she does that causes trouble?"

Armis waited patiently for the Waitress to answer his questions. His voice was calm and even.

Koda gave a nod to the officer when he made a move to catch her if she had fallen. Her knee was in bad condition, but she managed to regain her balance. When he looked back to the waitress, she still had a stuffed up look on her face as he spoke to her until she heard the word 'custody'.

"Well, I've seen this girl in action! I have seen her shoot down rogue troopers!"

"They were attacking me."

"She has stolen money from people and pickpocketed them."

"You wouldn't understand.."

"She has killed many other people too."

"You should see what they had done to me before I killed them!! I didn't break my leg tripping over a rock, I didn't get scars from rolling around on the concrete and a random blaster sure as heck didn't just fire itself off into both of my legs without a person behind it."

Koda protested. Physically she never showed it, but her body screamed in pain everytime she took a step. She cried herself to sleep every night, because the pain was over bearing.

[member="Armis Vindex"]
[member="Titan Kryze"]

Armis listened to the waitress speak. When she finished he pulled out a datapad and ran a quick search. A minute or two later he looked back up.

"What Troopers?" "Our records so no report of any murders of Law Enforcement or Alliance Military personnel." "Did you happen to contact the local Precinct and file a report?" "If so do you happen to remember the name of the Officer you spoke to?"

He turned to [member="Koda Berus"] speaking in a soft but firm tone.

"Miss please refrain from interrupting." "You will be given a chance to explain your side of the story." "For now however please remain quiet."

Koda pulled her arm away from the waitress and crossed her arms. She raised an eyebrow upon hearing him say that she should keep quiet. This much attention was unusual for her and she was rather uncomfortable. Her broken knee started to ache, so she leaned on her right leg, taking the pressure off of her left leg.

The waitress then responded.

"I do not know which troopers. All I know is that they came from the Empire. This kid's got a bounty on her head. But yes, I did call it in saying that it was this troublemaker who killed them. I only got so far before I was disconnected. Our holophone seems to short circuit alot. I don't remember who I spoke to."

she responded. Koda then backed up and sat back down on the other side of the booth she had been sitting on.

[member="Armis Vindex"]

Titan

Titan walked into the bar acompanied by the 10 or so hand picked men he had with him for a future operation on the planet. "Jedi!" One of Titan's men yelled drawing their rifles and pointing them at the man. The rest of Titan's men reacted in an identical way. "Stand down, we have no juridsticion here." Titan told his men, he had come here because it was away from the undercity's bar's, his men were on edge at the moment and intoxication would only make it worse. Glancing around Titan took in the situation: a semi attractive girl was being held by what was presumably a waitress, across from them was a Jedi who looked more like a ancient warrior than what he was supposed to be. "Any way we can help officer?" Titan asked, gesturing for his men to sit down.

[member="Koda Berus"] [member="Armis Vindex"]

Armis turned when he heard the word Jedi turning towards the sound his hand instinctively drawing his blaster at seeing rifles pointed at him. He free hand activating the emergency channel on his comm unit

"Officer needs assistance.............I repeat Officer needs assistance."

He spoke a command to the armed men.

"Put the weapons down." "Put them down now."

Using the channel Armis had four Security Officers would be flooding the little Diner in less than a minute with another dozen within three minutes. When the presumed leader spoke causing the new arrivals to lower the rifles Armis barely flinched his response was even but held a bit of a commanding tone.

"You can keep you hands where I can see them and identify yourselves." "Military weapons are not permitted on the streets or carried by civilians." "This is no longer Empire territory........the rules have changed."

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Koda Berus"]

Titan

Titan tilted his head to the side, "Can't do that I'm afraid. I may be good at martial arts, but there's no way I'm giving you my blaster." Titan said, his men had reraised their rifles as soon as the man had turned around. Titan really felt like banging his head repeatedly into something to let off stress, but unfortunently there was no such thing laying around. So Titan contented himself with a few deep breaths. "My name is Titan Kryze, I'm here on private buissness. And I'm hardly a civillian." Titan smirked at the man in front of him, "And believe me, if you try and arrest me or any of my men you will pay." Once the first of the security guards arrived and tried to cuff Titan, he turned towards the officer, grabbed the cuffs and very quickly attached them to the officers hand and one of the barstools. And just to antagonise the Jedi, Titan kept his hands at his side. He would then activate his Mecharami pack, dampening the power of all FOrce Abilities by an amount only second to Ysalmari.

[member="Armis Vindex"] [member="Koda Berus"]

Koda saw about eleven men walking into the diner. Her eyes only widened more as the waitress had grabbed Koda's arm once more, intending to hold her there. When one of the men yelled Jedi, Koda immediately leapt into action and pushed herself as far into the wall as she possibly could. These people were new to her and she had had enough of being beaten. If these men were after her, she'd either have to run, or fight. She had no way of knowing.

She listened to them talking and found out that the previous officer who had first walked in was actually a Jedi. When the officer by the name of Armis responded, he had said that guns were basically illegal for citizens to be carrying. Koda thought of that to be a pretty odd law. How were people supposed to protect themselves if they weren't armed? Was self defense illegal now? She scoffed as soon as she heard that rule and crossed her arms. She would be spouting her opinion very soon. As it is, she was trying her very hardest to not talk.

The waitress looked at the girl, seeing that she was basically ready to blow and shushed her.

"Kid, you need to shut up."

Koda glared at the woman and gave a growl. As soon as she did this, her ice blue eyes started to glow the very slightest and frost was starting to spread from her feet and cover the booth she sat in.

[member="Titan Kryze"]
[member="Armis Vindex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom