Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Very Early Interest Check

Second King of The Elysium Empire
How would you guys feel about a Roman-American faction. Essentially it'd have Roman aesthetics, Roman names, Imperial-like ships, and a Senate. The faction would value Freedom, it'd have a constitution, and perhaps its' origin could be from a revolution or civil war. Diplomatically the faction would be an aggressive expansionist, but it'd always have a reason for conflict. No unjust wars. No needless hostilities.

The main focus would be the senate. I'd love to replicate something like what The GA has, except I would say each writer that has a character could NPC up to five senators as well, in order to make the Senate feel more massive, and more alive.

Anyways, I'm sure something like this has been done before, and even if there's a significant interest in this idea, I can't and won't go through with it until The Elysium Empire is gone, but I just wanted to see what y'all think.

Senate roleplaying can be really fun. I guess my question would be why not just join TGA and help them with their senate stuff? Will players get something different with this faction? It sounds really cool and I’m not putting it down at all so please don’t think I’m dissing your idea.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Senate roleplaying can be really fun. I guess my question would be why not just join TGA and help them with their senate stuff? Will players get something different with this faction? It sounds really cool and I’m not putting it down at all so please don’t think I’m dissing your idea.

Because The GA isn't Roman-American, nor Imperial :p

Because The GA isn't Roman-American, nor Imperial :p

giphy.gif

I'll show myself out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom