Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veran

Veran

V
Guun_Han_Saresh.jpg
VERAN
"When I first read the words of the Sith code, I saw them as philosophical ramblings invented by some insane Jedi hundreds of thousands years ago, but now I have studied them they have changed me look at what I have become now, I am something I could have never of been before, I am finally a Sith"
-Veran and his views on the power of the Sith Code​
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: In Twi'leki (the language of the Twi'leks) Veran would be known as Anoon, his freinds later gave him the nickname Chee (another Twi'leki word) because of his violent nature, he later named himself Veran so the Non-Twi'lek species could have something that there tongues could pronounce to call him by.​
Alias: As mentioned above, he has two different alias one that he goes by around Humans and other non-Twi'lek species and one he uses around only his childhood friends, the one he uses only around his old childhood friends is "Chee" which means War/Warrior, given to him because of his violent nature as a child, the name he gave himself for humans to have a name to call him is Veran, why he choose this name is unknown to all but himself.​
Faction: Out of all the factions there was to chose (literally there are millions of them out there you just need to find the right one) and after much time spent searching for them Veran joined the dark side faction called The One Sith.​
Rank: On his home planet Ryloth, Veran managed to hold the rank Second in Command of his clan, beside his father who was the Warcheif of their clan, but later he left Ryloth with a gang of pirates and managed to work his way up very few ranks, and he later left them to try and pursue a normal life as a Chef on Coroscaunt, but he was just a basic chef, nothing special. But when he met a Sith on the streets of Coroscaunt who told him he was force sensitive, he took up the rank of Sith Acolyte.​
Species: Veran is a Twi'lek, just a normal Twi'lek nothing special like the sub-species with rare skin.​
Height: Veran stands at a height of 1.9 meters, which is pretty average for a Twi'lek.​
Weight: Veran's weight is the same as any 1.9 meter Twi'leks weight would be, so about 198 kilograms or what ever it is.​
Hair: Veran doesn't exactly have the hair that most species would consider to be hair, he has two green Lekku's (which are what the Twi'leks consider to be there hair, sometimes he has them curled around the front, and other times he has them around his shoulders. He considers the position around his shoulders the more comfortable because that is how his Lekku naturally sit, he will only really wear it curled at important occasions.​
Eyes: Usually Veran's eyes would be at there natural color of green, unless you pissed him off a lot or he is deeply immersed in the dark side of the force, then they would appear at the color of bright orange/yellow.​
Skin: Veran has green skin with a smooth surface, very few scars can be seen on the visible parts of his body, but his back and biceps are covered in numerous battle scars and a pirate tattoo can be seen on his upper left back (if he has his shirt off)​
Force Sensitive: Yes, Veran is force sensitive.​
Medicholorian Count: 11,700 Medicholorians have been found in Veran's bloodstream at his last Medicholorian count test, which wasn't that long ago.​
------------------------------------------------------------------​
Strengths & Weaknesses:
WIP​
Biography:
WIP
-------------------------------------------------------------------​
Force Powers:
Force Push/pull - Intermediate​
Ship:
None... Yet​
Weapons:
Vibroblade, Unmodified​
Blaster Pistol, Unmodified​
Languages:
Galactic Basic​
Twi'leki​
-----------------------------------------------------​
Bounty's Collected:
Kills:
-------------------------------------------------------​
Sith Acolyte Arc:
Prison Break!​
Sith Acolyte Training Arc:
The way of the sorcerer...​
Basics​
Sith Acolyte Invasion Threads:
The Republic shall fall​
Sith Acolyte Dominions:
-------------------------------------------------

Veran

V
Maybe you should read through what is there so far, I'm a Sith Acolyte, and At Ease I don't even know why you are standing at attention.
[member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Veran

V
Your name doesn't work for the @Mention system, and why the hell do you keep calling me "Sir"?
[member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Veran

V
Just post, make the character work for you, maybe we could do a roleplay sometime? [member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Veran

V
Lol someone is breaking out of prison, blah blah blah, big whoop, Maybe I should just join in that thread [member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom