Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venenum

Image Source: Google Search Engine
Intent: To provide Hakora Shin with a blade that can provide his enemies eminence pain.
Development Thread:
Darth Valdra Vs. Taeli Raaf, fight ends on page 7
Manufacturer: Grayson Industries
Model: Katana
Affiliation: Hakora Shin
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Cortosis-Weave, Devaronian blood-poison dyed black
Classification: Sword
Size: One-handed
Length: 60cm
Weight: 2kg
Special Features:
-Lightsaber resistant and able to deflect blaster bolts.
- Able to inflict pain poisoning to it's victims upon cutting. People with no or low pain tolerance would feel blinding pain. With moderate they would feel pain that would cloud the mind and high tolerance they would feel the pain of a normal wound as opposed to being able to shrug it off.
Description:
This sword is created for one real purpose, pain. The blade is made from the mixing of Devaronian blood-poison and cortosis. The blade is pure Devaronian. If you look closely the blade has tiny fish net like diamonds impeded into it which is the cortosis. This provides the lightsaber with excilent energy resistance, but also pure Devaronian to poison the blood. The blade hilt and sheath are black with a red glow when light hits it. The blade itself is pure black from the poisonous blade. The blade is not super light like a lightsaber so it requires a bit more strength to use.
Primary Source: None that I know of.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Well no, never mind, it doesn't say that. I have always heard that because it takes away a positive and negative charge that makes it resistant to a degree. I could be wrong, I have never heard other wise though.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Ok scratch all of that, I am very much in the wrong here. I need to add a Cortosis-weave to it. A Dev is needed for cortosis, am I allowed to use a thread where my character is defeated that this weapon is intended for? (Darth Valdra)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62033-hakoras-sword/
I am sorry, but there was a misunderstanding with your request to use that as a Dev Thread. As with the submission I have linked it is a general understanding that you've done a dev thread ICly with the character that will be using the item that you're developing for. To clarify that I will use this as an example to make it a stand out rule then since the loophole was found. I ask that you either use the dev thread and submit the weapon you're creating with the account you've done the dev with or do another development thread.

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

It was my understanding that with that rule the problem was submitting a weapon with a dev thread made by valdra, but the weapon was going to be used for Hakora Vex.

The difference being here, Lanax is submitting this because his company is rebuilding Valdra, but the weapon is for Valdra so the dev thread is done by him. I see this as different than the other situation because if it isn't, my character here who makes things is very limited as he cannot fight at all and thus he would not be able to get certain items. Am I wrong, or is this the same as the last issue?

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

I was using my computer. I believe it coded it when I added a hyperlink and thus broke the coding to reveal all the BBCode.

[member="Lanax Grayson"] Its the same as last issue. it doesn't change because of "IC issues" The character that does the dev MUST submit and use the dev thread. It was probably the hyperlink, sorry that happened to ya :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom