Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Velad Dusk

NAME: Velad Dusk
FACTION: Sith Empire
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 170 Pounds
EYES: Velad's eye color is dependent on mood entirely, ranging from a cool blue to a radical red. This helps identify when he plans to attack, which is indeed a downside.
HAIR: Jet black hair with a redish hue.
SKIN: Pale white.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Velad is incredibly nimble, able to move quickly and dodge rather efficiently. He is also proficient in Parkour, allowing him to reach areas fast and with little energy. Velad is also incredibly smart, a master tactician in training, a tracker, and hunted when he was younger. This causes him to be slightly cautious, or jumpy.
Weaknesses: Velad's speed causes him to lack strength, which is a large downfall for someone of his stature. He is also rather cautious, and incredibly cocky. He will usually analyze everything, but never waver from running in foolishly. He also puts all comrades above himself. Perhaps Velad's largest downfall is his eyes, betraying him with his every thought.

SHIP:
No ship as of yet.

BIOGRAPHY:
Velad was a young boy when everything changed, when he realized his true potential. Velad's father was that of noble birth, and a military leader. He had a small platoon of soldiers under his wing, stationed in Velad's house. He watched these men, as he was always weary of them. The weariness rang true, as one night they turned on Velad's father, murdering him in cold blood. Velad hid, and upon hearing gunfire, he ran. He ran until his feet would no longer carry him, leaving him alone, in a dense jungle. Here he lived for years, training, hunting, surviving. His path now carries him to that of a Sith, where he plans to train and kill those who murdered his father.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None
View attachment 44

Darren Onyx

D
Not bad. I think you should read the background in the timeline section so you can fully understand everything.

Darren Onyx

D
He was sitting next to me when I said that lolz. We were sitting in biology and he was sitting there writing his first RP while I was here. I told him "If they knew you like I do they would agree." To which he replied, "I know right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom