Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veaga the Hutt (WIP)

Veaga the Hutt

V
cdx.persons.hutta.faathra.png
Name: Veaga the Hutt​
Species: Hutt​
Eyes: Green to a Greenish Grey​
Skin: Arms are a black color that runs to his back, and down. The stomach is a pale green color.​
Hair: It's fabulous, if not none existing.​
Distinct Features: Veaga possess a tattoo of the Hutt Cartel on his lower lip.​
Height: 3.5 meters​
Weight: A few thousand pounds.​
Force Sensitive: Nyah!!!​
Faction: TBD​

Appearance:​
Veaga is one large hutt, and shows it off, though he is usually found on a floating platform. He, surprisingly is not all that menacing face to face as he speaks calming, and with an indoor voice.​
Biography:​
Veaga was raised on...wait for it...Nal Hutta, really his life is much like any other hutt, crime, drugs, death, cartels, and theft. The Hutt, though, unlike his others, decided knowledge was key, not brute strength, and thus began his extensive collection of stories. His history his is long, and full of nights staying up all night reading, and gaining more knowledge.​
He has yet to decide whether he will be part of the cartel like all the other hutts.​
(Sorry but I can't think of much for a hutt biography yet. I feel it is something I will have to play out. Not used to these kinds of characters.)​

[member="Veaga the Hutt"]

He's 602 and he has no biography? :p
It's okay. You can always add one later if you like.
Is he from a Hutt family, like Besadii, or are you going to make up your own Hutt family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom