Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship VC-300 'Vexor Class' Armed Courier

Status
Not open for further replies.
yM3xIRq.png

VC-300 VEXOR CLASS ARMED COURIER

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory
  • Affiliation: All Sienar corporate varieties or affiliates can supply this
  • Market Status: Open Market for any PCs who describe themselves as:
    • wealthy
    • or influential
    • or both
    • or have a period in their history where they were either wealthy for a brief time
    • or important for a brief time, due to
      • a big score or
      • a passing fad.
  • Model: VC-300 Vexor Class Armed Courier
  • Production: Semi-Unique
    • Hand assembled by the Advanced Projects Laboratory and distributed for sale by various Sienar divisions.
    • Used as a technology demonstrator to increase public interest in Sienar products.
      • When people see one of these, they often say 'Ooooh' and 'Ahhh.'
      • All of the starship holomagazines write articles about these ships whenever one is built or sold.
      • Popular retired Talk Show host Jayce Lendo famously has one in his garage.
    • Only a handful of these ships exist in the galaxy at any time, to maintain its status as an exclusive and notable product.
    • Owning one of these ships marks the buyer as a sophisticate of wealth and taste.
      • Or possibly someone with too much money and too little sense.
  • Material: Reinforced Carbon/Durasteel hull, transparisteel viewports, Starship components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: High Speed Courier Ship
  • Length: 12 meters
  • Width: 9 meters
  • Height: 3.5 meters
  • Armament: Low
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive: .6 Class Hyperdrive
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard starfighter features
  • Two passenger seats
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Very fast, both in realspace and hyperspace
  • Excellent defenses
  • Great communications and sensors
  • Famously prestigious ship
WEAKNESSES
  • Low armament for a ship of its size, unlikely to see much success against shielded opponents.
  • Low cargo space, only enough for 100 pounds of luggage.
  • Low consumables - only 48 hours worth.
DESCRIPTION
The VC-300 'Vexor Class' Armed Courier is an exceedingly fast light courier ship which is about the size of a starfighter. It is lightly armed in case of trouble, but its main defense is its extreme speed, with an advanced shield and electronic warfare suite for use in cases where speed isn't enough. The ship is a hand-built product of the Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory, and production pace is maintained to make sure than no more than twelve models are active in the galaxy at any one time.

The manufacture and sale of these ships is a special event which attracts a lot of press, and so the ships only find their way into the hands of either very rich or influential clients. The ships are so distinctive that owning a stolen model is very dangerous. The ships are overpriced, costing ten times as much as a typical starfighter merely for the sake of making them exclusive.

Owning such a ship is usually a social flex, rather than being born of any legitimate need to own one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. For those who do need the speed, it is certainly there, along with two passenger seats for the transport of VIPs. This makes the vessel a legitimate courier craft, if one unlikely to actually see use for that purpose.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Relux Relux

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Saturday (2024.03.23.), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Relux Relux

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Saturday (2024.03.23.), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.
Forgive me, I was under the impression that this had been approved.

What do I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom