Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanquishing Vigorous Vanquo

It was the perfect plan. At least, in his mind it was. Taking a small shuttle that had been fitted to look like a simple transport. Flying over the atmosphere of Vanquo. It did not matter if it got shot down, for C-02 would not be within the ship. Once it flew over a forested area, the droid performed a high altitude drop. Dropping in with a droid he had chosen to follow, Poker. Using a jetpack, the droid leveled out before hitting the ground, making a soft landing.

[SIZE=11.5pt]"Are you prepared, Poker? This is the first step to ensuring peace. I have made contact with a potential ally, so expect things to get loud." C-02 traversed the forested area. Before pausing, and turning to the other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]"I will need you to provide me with eyes on the outpost. It is due west of here. Wait out of sight until I give the order. Our ally should be here soon, I don't wish to keep him waiting." [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]With him was a beacon, signaling the ally for where they were to be. His form shimmered, taking on the look of an officer.[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] "Have to look the part." Once he had the disguise of a First Order officer, he went to wait in a clearing large enough as he would then wait for his contact.[/SIZE]

OOC: This thread is strictly ground-based combat. It's meant to be for a fun plot I have had in mind, so good luck and have fun!

The world of Vanquo. A piece of Mandalorian territory, with a small outpost in the surface...at least according to intelligence reports. HK-42, or Grievous as he was called, had received a transmission from a First Order officer on the planet's surface, requesting assistance, as he was stuck on the planet. This made Grievous seem slightly disgusted, but excited to kill two birds with one stone; to assist the First Order officer, and to test his droids for the first time.

The Qymaen jal Sheelal had arrived at the edge of the system, with another Cruiser on the other edge of the system nearby Vanquo. As HK-42 remained on the bride of his vessel, just far enough away to where the Ship's Sensors couldn't pick up the massive vessel, a single TM-3P0 approached him. "General, we have arrived at our destination...Shall I prepare all ground forces for a Planetary Invasion?" Grievous took a moment to answer, as he was staring right at the planet, thinking about why a First Order officer was on the surface.

"No. Prepare a single transport. Load the Following units onto it, 900 total. 150 BX-CLs, 200 B3s, 100 B2-EAAs, 150 B2-Ps, 100 BX-SFs, 100 B2-S and 100 BC2s. And I will be going with them."

The TM-3P0 bowed its head, before Grievous began to make his way to the Hanger bay of his vessel, where he'd board the HellSpawn transport that was going to be used for this operation. The objective of the operation was simple enough; Go in, get the officer back to the transport, and back out again. Nothing more, nothing less. He wasn't sending in enough troops for war, although he did have the capacity to do so. His superiors were in a tight spot right now, and although attacking a Mandalorian World is usually a terrible idea, Grievous would have to make an exception.

[member="C-02"] [member="[member="Kaine Australis"]"]

[member="HK-42"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="C-02"]

Someone dared, send a threat to her home. Where her family resided, where her clan called home. She ran last time one of her homes was attacked but not this time nor ever again would she run away

However she did send her daughter to mandalor to ensure her safety if when the time came a force did attack there would be only worry for her riduur and vod who she kne would be able to fight

Time passes, the day came, she had every troop on alert just in case something was to happen. Stardust herself walked around in her full armor, both her sabers, wedstars, and her sword was on her ready to go

Question was, if it was a false threat

Poker had made a decision after, in a sense, becoming more aware when he had met C-02, abandoning his former master and joining the cause, no more standing under the tyranny of the biological creatures that created and controlled them before. He was armed with the ESMS supplied to him by C-02 along with his basic blaster and a jetpack on him. As they darted out of the ship Poker surveyed the land before them in a quick stroke, Commando droids might be old, but they were well designed, and even now he would be considered a sufficient warrior. He landed quickly and silently only using the jetpack for a moment, it wasn't a tool common to his use but it was simple enough to make use of. Instantly he went into a crouch, the ESMS split at his sides and his blaster on his back, ready to grab either whichever the situation called for.

He nodded to C-02's question of if he was ready, "Roger, it's time to give us droids a real chance." he answered, he listened as given orders and watched C-02 take on the form of a First Order officer, resisting the instinct to poke by pulling his arm back as it instinctively started to move to touch the image. "Gotcha," He answered in a human voice moving very quietly and carefully through the forest keeping the comms on quiet so he could hear if he was contacted but wouldn't alert anyone else. Getting around without being noticed would be easy enough, he was preprogrammed to be capable of stealth and it was a common tactic for them. Just so long as nothing too unexpected happened.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]
[member="HK-42"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]
[member="C-02"]

Azure had been warned by [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] of an impending attack on Vanquo. A plan of attack formulated in her head, quietly being sent into Cuddles' mind as Azure equipped the Rancor for battle. Her hair in the braids she loved to wear into battle, thanks to one of her vod, and simple black cloak and dress. Azure felt no threat to her on Vanquo, not with all of the foliage to found across the planet. As Azure climbed into Cuddle's saddle, two squads of Solus members approached her.

"Su'cuy gar, vod."

"Su'cuy gar. Our Alor has instructed us to join you today. We are at your command, vod."

Azure hummed in interest, and tilted her head, surprised she was entrusted with the lives of her vod like this. "Very well then, we'll hold outside Darasuum Yaim, until more information comes in on our supposed attackers." The Mandalorians gave Azure a salute, as she led them to just outside their home, waiting.

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="C-02"]

Vanquo, a rather nice looking planet, one that wouldn't remain that way for long. It was a shame really, but some fool had decided to say they'd attack the place; the home of Clans Solus and Cadera. That's why the planet wouldn't remain as beautiful for long, because of war, always war. Now, Adenn loved war, but when you brought it home, and to a Mandalorians home, then you simply had a death wish. That was irrelevant now though, someone had that death wish and had challenged the Mando'ade.

Upon hearing that information, Adenn had offered his services to help defend the planet, and had been readily accepted. That's why he found himself on Vanquo now. He and his men(30 Mandalorians) were spread out in the forest near the main compound. They were hidden in the trees, the ground, and the brush in general. They were waiting calmly, in perfect silence, keeping an eye out for anything.

[member="Azure Djitred"] @Poker @Stardust Solus Skirae @HK-42 @Kaine Australis [member="C-02"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig leaned against the Basilisk as he waited for some of his Mando'ade'jetii to get moving. Yes, Vanquo wasn't his home, but it was a Mandalorian world and a home for many of his friends. The Alor quickly checked his Echani Vibroblade, ensuring it was sharp before putting it back in its place on his belt. As the last of the Force welders got off, Mig hit the side of the ship, which caused the ramp to close. The vessel began to lift off as he called up to it with his comms.

"Be careful Liden. And keep an eye out for anything on the surface."

"I will, Vod. Stop sounding like a buir." The alor chuckled a bit before the bounty hunting vessel flew off. As he and the others got ready for.. whatever was gonna happen, he noticed [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and [member="Azure Djitred"] . He smiled a bit under his helmet before walking up.

"Su'cuy gar. Hope you don't mind a little help in keeping this place safe."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="C-02"]

C-02 felt rather amused at Poker. Sometimes the other droid seemed...naive, compared to most droid models of it's make. Not so used to the ways of combat. But this was something that the droid would attempt to teach to the Commando droid, yes he would teach this droid many forms of combat. As much as one could teach. Then, the other used a different voice and C-02 knew that he picked a worthy ally. One just as capable of deceit as himself. While holding his disguise, the hologram covered droid nodded to Poker. "Our ally shall be arriving very soon" C-02 assured, before stalking off.

Now standing within a clearing, C-02 activated a beacon. It was a risky move. Out here in the wilderness, the droid could only hope that any threats would not find it. While watching the skies for their potential friend. Calling for them. While he waited, he practiced his lines. "Greetings to you, there is- no, too friendly...Finally, you have arrived! It took yo- no, too rude...Welcome to Vanquo, droids! I am in need of your assistance!" He paused for a moment, thinking over the words.

"Yes, this will work nicely." Just in case to further it, he brought up copies of what looked to be human scouts. All with different faces, different looks about them. They may not have worked as proper eyes as they formed a circle around him. But it was more for intimidation, for looks.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Azure Djitred"] @Poker @Stardust Solus Skirae @HK-42 @Kaine Australis

The Hellspawn Shuttle flew down rather quickly, with the Hundreds of Battle droids that Grievous wanted ready for battle already on board. Grievous himself was in the cockpit of the transport, watching the crew as they maneuvered the ship down to the surface. On their way down though, a beacon was picked up on the sensors of the Transport, and a Pilot Droid turned around to face Grievous. "Sir, we've picked up a distress beacon in a clearing on the Surface of the Planet. The visual scopes were also picking up the Officer that called us here." Grievous looked over at the Pilot Droid as he explained his findings, before pointing forward at the planet ahead of them. "Make for that location. The Clearing will be our Landing pad, and where we will set up our FOB for this Operation."

The Droid Complied, and within a few minutes, they landed right in the middle of the Clearing. Without any time to waste, Grievous and the battle droids on board began to leave through the now opening cargo ramp that would open them up to the outside world. Grievous had only 100 droids exit at the moment, with the other 800 ready to deploy, as he started setting up positions for the Droids.

The 100 total droids that went out were at least 20 B2-S and B2-EEAs, which both got on top of the ship to provide long range defenses and better Anti Air support, 20 BX-SF Suppresive Fire Commando Droids that moved to spots around the perimeter of the clearing to provide a defensive position, 30 B3 Battle Droids to do the same as the BX-SF Droids, and 10 BX-LC Droids came out with Grievous as he left, staying nearby him as to be on the ready for any possible Lightsaber Users that would arrive.

Grievous looked around the area once he gave the droids their orders and was out of the transport himself, he noticed a group of Human Scouts surrounding an Officer, whom he quickly approached. His scale in comparison to the First Order Officer was at least a 3-4 feet difference in Height, and with the way he b-lined himself towards the Officer, he was not happy. "Officer, State your Name, Rank, and Purpose on a Mandalorian Controlled Planet, before I cut you down myself for wasting my time and my resources for such a feeble task. You and your troops should of reported to Kyrel Ren on Mustafar long ago, instead of going after such a suicidal task." The Disguise that [member="C-02"] was wearing did indeed fool him, as did the "human" scouts that surrounded the man, though with the way Grievous addressed him, It was clear Grievous just wanting to cut him down and leave the planet if the Officer was nor at all Important.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Poker"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

Poker moved with care. If he was worried about a particular spot, even if it was just an animal, he navigate to prevent possibility of showing himself. Crouching and using his hands to maximize quiet and what was visible anywhere. He knew the mapping and was making his way around the compound from a distance. His head constantly calculating all sight and sound points, and possible traps or cameras. But when he started to move closer he started noticing there was movement there at some point recently. Probabilities ran through his head, animals, unlikely, scouts or hidden guards maybe. He kept his distance still remaining very well hidden and quiet. But he still couldn’t find an opening between the spots that he felt was 100 percent safe. By now he was almost sure there were others here in the forest. And any entrance would be noticed by at least one possible scout. He just couldn’t seem to figure out their exact locations.

He backed off a bit, pulling up his communications system and speaking with the same voice he used earlier, ”We may have an issue. I can’t see them, but there is at least a 75% chance there are scouts sorounding the compound. Entrance or getting near without being noticed is unlikely. I might be able to take one out, but if they are smart they’ll sound an alarm before I can. I can probably make it into the compound, but the alert is very likely to be sounded.” he said, moving off to the side, crouching to go completely underneath the brush and considering his next move while awaiting instruction after his report.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="C-02"]
[member="HK-42"]
[member="Mig Gred"]
[member="Azure Djitred"]
[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]

C-02 had waited for the transport to land, of their potential ally. And that it did. With a quick firing off of a threat. That could have gone better than expected, in the end. "Colonel Caradon, and the reason is for tracking down some pirates. They hide here, on this planet, donning the armor of these Mandalorians. I want you and your forces to clear it" C-02 answered, being sure to be as stuck up and orderly as possible. It was how officers had been of an empire long lost that he had once been of. Then pointed off in the direction of the target. "That way, you will find them. They know this land, they will use that against you. You have the numbers. Droids are quite capable of overcoming their foe, are they not? It is all the praise I ever heard, after all."

He then heard the communication, yet said nothing. Not yet, at least. Instead just listening, moving his arm to the side of his head as if listening to a scout. Nodding every now and then. Then Poker was done talking, and he nodded one last time. "There are scouts reported. I recommend two strike teams. I will lead one, a smaller one...I would prefer something that can fight Jedi."

C-02 looked over the forces from the transport. It would be most acceptable, for this. Yes, it would do nicely. As if already having earned the right to do so, he held a hand up to order them. "I need a third task force, to support my forward scout! He will come to you!" The droid made sure that Poker could hear that.

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Lidden flew the Basilisk carefully through the sky, noticing an odd reading coming up on the ships sensors. "There's not a landing pad there, right R10?" The astromech gave a whistle back to confirm the pilot's suspicion. She then received a transmission from a ship in orbit about a suspicious vessel. "We saw it too. Getting closer to investigate." The MC18 soon turned towards the landing area, and made its way to a flyover.

Mig meanwhile tapped his helmet to get a better signal as he received the information. "Got it. Me and my Mando'ade'jetii are heading their now." Mig the looked at the others. "We better get moving."

[member="C-02"] [member="Kaine Australis"] @Poker @HK-42 @Adenn Kyramud [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Poker heard the word about the third task force and started making his way back away from the camp again, circling back around carefully, always remaining quiet, smooth, and well out of sight of any possible watchers. Until he could eventually form up back again with the main force and where they'd have the third task force, emerging from the bushes without making a sound, and straightening out into a walk rather then the crouch and crawls that he had been doing.

He saluted them, recognizing C-02 and also seeing HK-42 as probably the ally C-02 had spoken of. As a result, he moved as if both of them were authorities. Although he was only obeying C-02 as he could trust him for sure, the recognition of Hk-42 as well should help with the appearance of them being on the same side.

"Ready for commands." he stated simply awaiting further orders, he was keeping as formal of a manner as he could for now, in spite of Poker's curiosity and tendencies towards a rather friendly approach.

Adenn Kyramud
C-02
HK-42
Mig Gred
Azure Djitred
Stardust Solus Skirae
Kaine Australis

Azure sat atop Cuddles quietly, as she stared out into the forests of Vanquo just outside the Solus stronghold. Truly, there was no better planet for her to defend with her ability to control plant life. On each side of her was a squad of 12 Solus members each, and all nodded in greeting to [member="Mig Gred"] as he approuched.

"Su'cuy gar. Any help at all is much appreciated." Azure smiled at him, before looking out at the woods once again. "Whoever is attacking must truly be as dim as an untrained Rancor. Have you received news on where they might be located?"

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Poker"] [member="C-02"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

"Colonel...You are no longer in charge of this Operation. I am General Grievous, and you will be monitored by my droids to ensure that you do not attempt to undermine my orders." Grievous waved over, and the 30 B3s and 5 B2-S Units came over to him. "You will also remain here, and call your scouts back, or else I will execute them myself."

Grievous then walked off in the Direction of where the "Colonel" pointed to, his droids following him with 5 B3s remaining by the Colonel to ensure he complied with the General's orders. "Return to the Transport Vessel, Colonel." One of the B3s spoke up to say, as at this point in time, he was mainly just standing there. Grievous on the other hand, was getting ready to fight. He ignited his wrist mounted lightsabers, and the BX-LCs ignited theirs as well. The B3s continued along a standard patrol route with the General in front, while the B2-S units kept to the rear. They were ready for battle, and all they had to do was find the enemy. This Confrontation was now planned to be short. Cause a bit of damage, and then leave. Nothing more...Nothing less...

[member="C-02"] [member="Poker"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Azure Djitred] [member="Adenn Kyremud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Mig nodded to [member="Azure Djitred"] , pointing up. "Kaine sent info from obit, and my sister and the droids are already heading out to check it. Though we better not make them wait." Mig then began to head towards the location given to him.

Meanwhile, Lidden, R10, and O7 flew close to the landing sight from before, popping the Basilisk up high enough to see who was there, and to give the heavy lasers a clear firing line. She then opened comes to them.

"This the the Clan Gred vessel Basilisk. Identify yourselves."

@HK-42 @Poker @C-02 @Kaine Australis [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

C-02 seemingly narrowed his eyes directly at the droid. General, yes. That had slipped his mind. No longer in charge? Well now, that he could go with...not that it would matter in the end, not truly. A light smirk over his disguise. Gesturing to the General to go along. "Do be careful, there is said to be much that way." Poker arrived just in time, earning C-02's attention. Looking them over, raising a brow. "You are here, finally. You found much information? Very good." He approached Poker, leaned close and whispered, "Flank right. Support this 'General's forces, I trust you are capable?"

Something seemed to come in close now. The droid looked up at the freighter that closed in, tilting his head a bit with the disguise still active. With his supposed bodyguards right by him. "We are simply here to investigate...happenings. Us, attacking you? Who would ever be so suicidal to do so?" The droid kept his officer disguise up, as he walked away from his bodyguards. He couldn't help the slight chuckle after. But the droid always had plans. He always wished to escalate...it was only a matter of timing as to when to act.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Poker"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Poker watched the strange situation unfold between C-02 and the General. Remaining still for most of it, just keeping up. And watching as HK-42 and his troops started their march into the forest. That was a very aggressive tactic, but stealth was already a bit thrown out the window from what he could tell.

As C-02 approached with his orders to the Commando droid he gave a nod and quiet, “Roger” before moving swiftly and silently into the forest at a distance of the generals forces, constantly observing the same techniques as before where he could remain out of site of almost all potential onlookers even if he couldn’t see them himself.

He’d be prepared to get his blaster out to provide additional precise fire if necessary, or perhaps to use his vigor-blade if he got closer to his target.

[member="C-02"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Azure Djitred"]

Lidden shook her head in the cockpit as she heard [member="C-02"] . The Gred pilot quickly spoke up again, keeping her sights trained on the strangers.

"You'd be surprised. If you're just investigating something though.... Why wouldn't Clan Solus be informed?"

Mig meanwhile continued to make his way to the site, hoping to get there and find out for himself what was happening.

[member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

C-02 seemed to laugh at that a bit, quietly under his 'breath'. Of course there were always some information points the droid would miss. This was one of them. Not that he needed to cover it. Still, he had to buy some kind of time. Slowly, there would be flickers about him. As if reflections around his form. Staring up at the ship, still disguised as an officer, he spoke with an authoritative tone. "We thought we could clean this up without too much attention. I do apologize if we have caused a ruckus...I had hoped to come here...peacefully."

On that, he seemed to pause for a breath. Glancing along the trees of the clearing they landed in. Before settling his gaze back upon the freighter. "Perhaps if you were to come out, we could dis-" Then it happened. A blast from the treeline, slamming right into one of his 'false' guards. They collapsed, as if killed on the spot. All the other guards bolted, except for the droids. "Such a greeting! Deal with them, now!"

With that, C-02 gave the order. "Fire! Return fire!" As if trying to keep up a sense of urgency, the droid beckoned around half of the forces to him. Leaving only twenty of the B3's to fight the ship. A most definite losing fight against the ship, no doubt. Meanwhile, he bolted for the trees to cover.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom