Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanishing italicized text in profile?

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
So, I hadn't quite figured it out before why my text was showing () even though I knew I previously had text but I took it something I'd done, having not checked the About Me page for a while. And now that I went and italized the links under the signature image, found out it's not me, it's somehow the use of the italicized option, even though my other used options (bold, strike through, links, image...) all work fine.

I've removed the italicized option completely now but still wondering whats up with that since I would like to use it again if it's something that can be fixed.

AboutMe01_zpsi4kgcjgw.png

AboutMe02_zpsk04cfe1s.png

Matreya

Italics vanish for my posting. I actually made mentions forever ago, like beginning of '15.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Usually the best way, I've found, around it is to hit edit, and simply retype it all once more. It has taken upward of five times for me in the past. But usually it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom