Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valley of the Fallen Lords

[member="Lord Combattere"]

Morgoth had called the young Chiss the Valley of the Fallen Lords to discuss his place at the Sith Lord's Side. He was waiting at the entrance to the valley meditating on its outskirts. The blood of the stones called to him and he could feel the wrath of previous Lords, echoing through its cavernous walls. He smiled as he could feel his connection to his past so long ago.

Lord Combattere

L
Arriving where he was told to go the Chiss sat the starfighter down gently this planet so different from his own although it was fun to be around a planet less populated with jungles the Chiss walked forward towards the entrance of the valley walking up on the Sith he had talked to before.

" I"m here "

[member="Darth Morgoth"] |

Morgoth looked up at the boy as he approach giving him a slight nod before saying "What do you know of the force and its many faccets?" As he began to walk into the valley motioning for the young Chiss to follow him

Lord Combattere

L
The Chiss followed as he wanted, listening to his questions the Chiss spoke " I know of some force abilities I'm proficient with Crucitorn, Force Valor, Telekinesis, and Force Jump I know the Darkside grants increased power which is why I suspect they didn't teach me as much as they could have they hid many mysteries of the force hidden from me " his voice lined with anger and frustration,

Morgoth shook his head at the boy, obviously they had a lot of work to do. However he hadn't picked this boy for no reason and so he rephrased the question. "That was not my intended question, here is a better way of looking at it. "He glanced over to the young Chiss and said " What is the Force? What is the nature of its power? Where do you think it comes from?" Looking forward as he continued walking feeling the power of the Dark Force Nexus spinning around them, and the chaos that defined it he said "Your anger is ok but make sure you harness it. An unruly snake will bite itself if it is not careful."

Lord Combattere

L
Still walking the Chiss looked in on the question asked he didn't mean powers or a story he wanted a concrete answer " Its energy created by everything around us it holds the galaxy together " looking around them the boy opened himself feeling the power that surrounded them stronger than any regular planet " What is this place I sense more power than an ordinary planet what happened here " still walking the Chiss now feeling the energy and feelings around him.

Morgoth chuckled, it seemed the boy was more than brawn which was good. "The Jedi have taught that for years, however that's not exactly true. The truth is We Are The Force, the Force may better be seen as a current consisting of the the mind body and spirit off all things in reality. The Fallanassi called this the White current, however they refused to focus on all three aspects only viewing the second as worth studying. However strength in the force requires a balance of the the three. That is why places charged with emotions, which show us the path of spirit, feelings and thoughts which show us the path of the mind, and actions which show us the path of the body, are strong in the Force. The Jedi tend to follow the path of Mind and Body, and the Sith Follow the path of the Spirit and Body, However when you follow the path of all three, and balance them within you allowing you to become part of the current flowing through the world around you? Then you become strong. Have you ever noticed that when I become one with the force the atmosphere changes to reflect me? This is because I join my self with it. " said Morgoth. Turning he said "Now you understand the secret to the weakness of most Sith and All Jedi" studying the boys reactions.

Lord Combattere

L
Stopping as the man turned to him looking down he thought for a second trying to comprehend what was explained to him " Then how does one connect themselves with all three, I've always enjoyed meditating felt more connected to the force, becoming balanced I guess that should become my next goal? " his voice had a hint of being unsure but either way he was trying to learn and he would do anything to achieve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom