Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Valkyrie Plasma Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
heritage-plasma-shotgun-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-mtl.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Plasma Shotgun for Vee Toa's Weaponry
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Here
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Vee Toa
  • Model: Valkyrie Plasma Shotgun
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Modularity: Toa decided to have a scope added
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Weapon Components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Plasma Shotgun
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Cartridge Bullets
  • Ammunition Capacity: 15 per magazine
  • Reload Speed: Average
  • Effective Range: Short Range
  • Rate of Fire: Fast
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Very-High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Scope
Strengths:
  • Great Penetration
  • Burning
Weaknesses:
  • Bad Range
  • Heavy
DESCRIPTION

The Valkyrie Plasma Shotgun was manufactured and produced by Vee Toa, he liked the Idea of the Shotgun having great penetration and the burning of the weapon. Though the weapon has bad range when used from far distance, Toa doesn't seem to notice much, considering he shoots up close. One of the Weapons weaknesses is that it is not a Long Range Weapon. Another weaknesses is that the weapon is heavy, which can get irritating for Toa.

Vee Toa said:
heritage-plasma-shotgun-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-mtl.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Plasma Shotgun for Vee Toa's Weaponry
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Vee Toa
  • Model: Valkyrie Plasma Shotgun
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Regular Weapon Components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Plasma Shotgun
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Flechette cartridges
  • Ammunition Capacity: 10 cartridges per magazine
  • Reload Speed: Slow
  • Effective Range: Point-Range
  • Rate of Fire: Slow
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
  • Recoil: Very-High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Each cartridge contains a dozen shards
Strengths:
  • Great Penetration
  • Burning
Weaknesses:
  • Bad Range
  • Not a long range weapon
  • Heavy
DESCRIPTION

The Valkyrie Plasma Shotgun was manufactured and produced by Vee Toa, he liked the Idea of the Shotgun having great penetration and the burning of the weapon. Though the weapon has bad range when used from far distance, Toa doesn't seem to notice much, considering he shoots up close. One of the Weapons weaknesses is that it is not a Long Range Weapon. Another weaknesses is that the weapon is heavy, which can get irritating for Toa.
This submission is nearly identical to a previously approved submission that just passed through the factory a few days ago. Several key descriptions remain the same (i.e; dozen shards, burning strength), all of the ratings are identical, color coding, and so on.

It's okay to use other submissions as inspiration and even make your own variation of them, but in order to do so you need to cite the source of your submission and at the very least not copy-and-paste it. Now, I'm not going to ask that you change the ratings around so they aren't the same - stuff like that is bound to happen - but I am going to ask that you change up your special features and strengths so they're not a direct take from the submission I've linked prior. I'm also going to ask that you add the link to that other submission in your Primary Source field.

The consequences for plagiarism in the factory is a 30 day ban from the factory, and it can potentially result in disciplinary action from board staff (outside of the factory) as it violates board rules beyond the factory and codex rules. This is your warning to cite your work in the future, and to try to avoid a more-or-less direct copy-paste of other submissions. Do that and you'll be fine, people appreciate having their work cited as inspiration for future submissions - they do not appreciate having their work plagiarized, nor is it tolerated on the board or in the factory.

Once you've made the changes requested let me know and we can move onto judging the submission.

Vee Toa said:
Bad Range
I apologize, I missed this earlier. Your range is "Battlefield", which means it can effectively fire accurately across an entire battlefield. While this weakness made sense before, now it doesn't. Please change your range to something below "Average" on the rating scale (Short Range would work) to make this weakness fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom