Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valkyri seeks vengeance against Silver Jedi

Hallo. I am called Sur'tra of the Sun Blade, daughter of the shieldmaiden Hilda Bearnsdottir, champion of the famed battle of the Hoffen's Hearth, breaker of the Golden Spear. You may have heard of her.

I vill be vorking to find my father, who vas hiding on Midvinter vith my mother ven I vas a child but disappeared. The only clue I have is his journal, vhich states that he vas afraid of someone called the Silver Jedi.

I would think he'd have been afraid of the Silver Sanctum or the Leventine. They were on Midvinter before when you would have been a kid. The Silver Jedi only recently changed their name back after maybe a year and a half as the Sanctum.

OOCly, the journal describes a Jedi who is Silver. My character's beef with the Silver Jedi order is supposed to be a mistaken identity. I'm playing with misunderstanding as a plot device. But that's good to know about the Silver Sanctum. I'll remember that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom