Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valerie Lera Copper

Valerie Lera

V
9ETASHO.gif

Criminal Database Inquiry...
Your search returned the following results --->

Subject's Name: Valerie Lera Copper
Subject's Species: Human (Corellian)
Subject's Sex: Female
Subject's Age: 27 standard years old
Subject's Height: 1.76 meters
Subject's Weight: 62 kilograms
Subject's Hair Color: Brown
Subject's Eye Color: Brown

Is Subject Force Sensitive? N

Description: Wife to Salvatore Copper, the head of the Copper crime family, Valerie Copper is a Corellian native with no outstanding warrants or criminal records.

[OTHER NOTEWORTHY TRAITS]
  • Charming: (+) Undercover agents have had trouble squeezing information out of Mrs. Copper, with several reporting of her "seductive nature" and "sharp tongue." According to one of our compromised agents, they were unable to resist her advances, and inadvertently spilled critical government information to her.
  • Resourceful: (+) Despite poor treatment at Salvatore's side, reports indicate that Valerie has a wide range of connections in the criminal underground thanks to her position. According to footage from a local blaster range, she is well-trained with a weapon.
  • Overconfident: (-) Rumors in the criminal underground say Valerie Copper has an arrogant streak, clashing with her husband Salvatore on several occasions. For future agents, this may prove a useful weakness in exposing or undermining Salvatore's criminal syndicate.
  • Inexperienced: (-) Experience outside the sanctuary of the Copper crime family is unknown. According to investigative reports, Valerie is rarely seen without Salvatore, who seems unwelcome to let her roam free. Due to her wealthy and sheltered lifestyle, she is likely inexperienced to the outside world.

[<- Back] [Next ->]

Valerie Lera

V
[BIOGRAPHY: FOUND RECORDING]
[float_left]
9UvRuKX.gif
[/float]

Salvatore always told me that jealousy was not a good look for me, that ambition didn't suit me. He liked to say I looked prettier when I smiled. And you know what? I'm so goddamn tired of smiling. I was the perfect wife to him. I knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. I gave him the world, and what did he give me in return? Nothing. All the money in the galaxy didn't change the fact I was nothing more than his trophy wife. A showpiece to present to his buddies at the gambling table, only to toss me aside once the game began. Like I was some coat he could check in and out at the door.

I kept his secrets. Information not even his little goons could ever imagine to have. Vault passcodes, off-world safehouses and corrupt politicians on speed dial. The Copper crime family at the tip of my fingers. And what does my darling Salvatore have me do? Clean the dishes, polish his shoes, press his suit. Honestly, the only thing I wanted to press then was his face into a frying pan. The man I fell in love with promised me wealth and power, but all I had become was a housewife. I'm so much more than that.

But I did as I was told. I was a good wife to him, and I was determined to keep that up--until I heard about his affair. His many affairs. A prostitute in the Coruscant slums, then the secretary of some upstart Senator. He was dipping in one pool after another of women, and where was I? On the sidelines, back at home. I hated him for it, but I knew if I wanted his love, I had to prove my worth. I needed to be the perfect wife.

[float_right]
P43aVXa.gif
[/float]

I learned how to shoot a blaster. I've been to enough weapon ranges in Coronet City to know how it works, and I've shredded enough cardboard cut-outs with plasma fire to know how to aim a blaster too. All this time cooped up in Salvatore's upstate penthouse with all the time in the world taught me lots of things: self-defense, fencing, slicing. I bloodied my knuckles doing more than just scrubbing off ceramic plates, cracked my legs doing more than just sweeping up my husband's scraps. I learned, I adapted. One day, he'd see my value, and he'd love me like he did before.

But fate wouldn't have it. Despite everything I did for him, it wasn't enough. It was never enough. He couldn't see past the adorable sorority girl he met back in the academy, and it was then I realized it was hopeless. I would never be the wife he wanted. So, I've decided to spite him. I was going to run. Leave him. Maybe then he'd realize how good I was for him, how much he'd miss me, and he would come crawling on back to me and we'd be together again.

Or so I think that's how it'll happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom