Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Valashu Elahad's Sith Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

necrotic_by_alextornberg-d8in93s.jpg
Image Source: Deviantart

Intent: To show Valashu has fully given in to the feelings driving him to kill, to fully accepting the darkside
Development Thread: Omega Event Rewards (Bronze) // Haiku Doin? Evil? Good
Manufacturer: [member=valashu Elahad]
Model: Valashu Elahad's Sith Armor
Affiliation: [member=Valashu Elahad]
Modularity: Minor (aesthetic alterations thanks to alchemy, potential other options)
Production: Unique
Material: Orbalisk
Classification: Multi-purpose
Weight: 15 kg
Quality: 10
Special Features:
Extremely Durable
Enhanced Speed and Strength
Accelerated healing

Strengths:
  • [ Cant touch this ] ~ Orbalisks, and correspondingly armor made of them, are of the highest caliber. At face glance, basically nothing short of incredibly high electrical surges can harm them. Also should at least one survive whatever form of bombardment destroys its brethren, it can multiply over a few days until it has returned to its prior state
  • [ Physical Enhancements ] ~ Through the symbiotic relations with the host, the Orbalisks can pump adrenal enzymes, and others, that aid speeding up, strengthening, even healing, the body
  • [ Here's a secret, I'm always angry ] ~ Because of the Orbalisks, anger and pain are continuously pumped into the body, bringing heavier emotion and like, resulting in a boost to the connection the host bears to the Darkside
Neutral:
  • [ Is it a strength or weakness? ] ~ Removing or killing a few orbalisks will flood the body with toxins, but the other orbalisks' healing factor can compensate. There'll still be agony, weakness, etc. Hiwever, removing or killing lots of orbalisks will flood the body with enough toxins that the other orbalisks' healing factor can't compensate. Near-death experience, maybe real death.
Weaknesses:
  • [ AAAAAGH, UUUUGGHHH!!!!! ] ~ Were Valashu not trained mentally, the pain he faces every single second, would kill him. It is the worzst possible pain
  • [ I'm like glue.. ] ~ The Orbalisks are damn near impossible to remove, requiring a more extensive technique to remove than he is likely to perform
  • [ In this together ] ~ If the orbalisks die, they will loose a venom into Valashu's blood requiring the greatest of healers to survive
  • [ I WILL KILL YOU!!! ] Valashu is now prone to explosive fits of homicidal rage, requiring the absolute utmost control to quell. But even then, it only lasts to an extent
  • [ Zzzzzzt!! ] ~ Electrical damage of low quality stings the Orbalisks, but does not harm them to deftly. However decent Force Lightning level? Can kill them. It is lethal.
Description:
Valashu Elahad always strafed the deepest of darksider lines. His life has always revolved around absolute assassination, domination, and the harshest of contracts. Then he moved to Chaos, in accident but it still happened, and since has even performed more. He readily believes his actions are justified, that slaying for the cause of good is keeping him from the darkness. But even with this thought in mind, he could feel the shadows of his soul growing stronger.

He fought to grow stronger, to be ever more capable, able, and devastating. The Gauntlet of Crassus, being around Darkside nexus', all so much simply continued to work against his mind, against the bearing that he was good. Until he finally snapped. Valashu Elahad now deems himself Lord Jaitoon, a term for the color he feels represents him in his life. With what he is known as in his day to day, he still seeks some form of secrecy, as ousting himself as a Darksider could endanger the goals he had in place.

So he sought to find a means in which to protect himself, while also keeping it hidden when needed. So he searched, he dug through countless hours, days, and weeks worth of Intel. Everything he could find he scoured, doing it all alone as his people needn't question his motives. But he looked, searched, and dug through the info. Before long though he came to the information he needed: Orbalisks.

It was through Damien's library that he ascertained the knowledge, and further went to make it a suit able to modify itself. The Master Craftsman programmed the Orbalisks for Valashu after he returned. He set barriers and boundaries in place, so that Valashu could continue to wear his executive suits without it being utterly noticeable. Their border limits pertain to the lengths of suits, in other words where his collar, wrists, and ankles are.

All in all he now has a nearly indestructible armor, able to hide itself, though its downsides are heavy. There is a constant flow of explosive adrenal enzymes that make his mind unstable, the potential for death is heavy from excruciating pain, not to mention the pain, amongst the rest of the counters. The upsides, though strong, could possibly be outdone.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Valashu Elahad"]

• All dev threads have to be 10 posts minimum, and you've got 5. Still, we've always accepted orbalisk dev threads with one haiku per post, so go ahead and break yours up into more posts.
  • Orbalisks don't slide, they latch themselves into your flesh. They can shift position as they're pressured by the growth of those around them, but that's a gradual and agonizing shift. I don't really see them sliding around unless you also add that they've got a less stable link and can be torn free more easily in those locations.
  • I'm 98% sure that what you're talking about is unique production - a suit of armor for one person, rather than for a small army. The scale is available in the template.
  • I think you may be understating the risk from lightning. Orbalisks are vulnerable to more than just Master-level lightning. If they get hit by even moderate-strength lightning, they die and dump lethal toxins into your body.

Matreya

0.o really? Lol that seems kinda... weak but alright. I'll get it now.

I can and will add the link to those locations bit.

Yes... and I put unique? The third tac got me confused. Don't get what you mean.

I misunderstood that myself then, thought it was only master level. I will edit in. As well, in regards to the toxins, I have to clarify something so I don't misuse that down the road. I imagine, being that they all feed from the host, if one dies and pumps the toxins, that any live will use the healing enzymes to flush it. Does that sound right? Because I imagine one dyig then killing the host, would be a bit odd

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Oh, what I was looking at was where you listed modularity as minor, right above production: I misread.

And yeah, orbalisks really do have serious weaknesses. The toxin is no joke, nor is the lightning vulnerability. Without re-reading the Darth Bane novels, I couldn't tell you whether removing one would be lethal given the others' healing factor. For balance purposes, let's run with:
  • Removing/killing a few orbalisks will flood the body with toxins, but the other orbalisks' healing factor can compensate. There'll still be agony, weakness, etc.
  • Removing/killing lots of orbalisks will flood the body with enough toxins that the other orbalisks' healing factor can't compensate. Near-death experience, maybe real death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom