Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Vaba'hamte(Indestructible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
26dd3a3ca26e6d1068c21a0db58e76fd.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi-purpose
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Resistances:
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Extreme
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Extreme
    • Sonic: High
    • EMP/ION: High
    • Acid: High for sections covered with ‘Slick’; Low for cloth areas
    • Elemental: Average
    • Electric: Average
    • Radiation: Average
    • Pressure: Average
    • Heat: Average
    • Cold: Average
    • Cryo: Average
    • Lightside Force: None- The darkside of the Force has seeped into his armor, thus giving more resistance to darkside Force powers, but less to the lightside
Standard Features
  • Weapon hard points- 4x wrists, 6x forearms, 1x right shoulder, 2 extra arms, nanite locations(semi weapons)
  • Communications gear
  • Scanners
  • Echolocation
  • ComLink
  • Polarized Anti-Flash Lenses
  • Broadband Antenna
  • Environmental Filter
  • Oxygen Filtration System
  • Voice recognition & Biometrics Scanner- needed for the helmet and armor to work, anyone not recognized won’t have access to any features of the armor
  • Voice changer- Alters Adenn’s voice when he speaks
  • Integrated microwave radar and sonar (semi weapons)
  • Sound activated sonic dampening field
  • Inbuilt capacitors to absorb incoming electrical damage and weaponize it
  • Gauntlet fingertips contain emitters for stored electrical charge(https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Stun_gauntlet)
  • Vacuum sealed - allows the user to survive in space
  • Wrist mounted Grappling Hook Launcher(x2) - To ensnare targets and get higher if a jetpack is unavailable
  • Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System
  • Multi-Spectral Target Assessor
  • Electrobinoculars (X100)- adjustable at will
  • Range Finder
  • holo-imager
  • EM shielding - protect the functions from Electromagnetic pulses
  • Military Grade HUD
  • Audio/Visual Recorder
  • Motion Sensors
  • Infrared
  • Radar
  • High Tension Wire- allows for movement in scenarios where a jetpack or similar would be too loud
  • C-type Reactive Shielding
  • Shoulder mounted knife sheath and waist mounted knife sheath
  • Sword sheath- Adenn has an extra sheath for his personal sword, it can be strapped to his back or at his waist
  • Ammunition belt
  • Magno-Grip Soles
  • Large pouches (x4) - for ammo and supplies
  • Beskad sheath - for a Beskad and/or sword; is across the back and under the cloak
  • Built in repulsors: Adenn’s armor has repulsors in various points that allow for more speed, agility, and strength in hand to hand fighting(IE: Kicks and Punches)
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Boots- Adenn’s boots are designed for practically everything. They have conductive soles with repulsors and magno soles. This way, if Adenn is shocked, the lightning flows through quickly, he can float/skate without using his jetpack, thus moving quietly, and can attach himself to metal surfaces in zero g environments.
  • Battle Computer- Developing a mind of its own, the computer is well versed in doing much of what Adenn can’t in the heat of the moment. Among these things are controlling the extra arms, controlling the nanites, making communication and other armor features easier and swifter.
  • Systems- There’s a system for practically any situation in this armor, allowing Adenn to face anything
  • Valath cloak- This cloak hides Adenn from every sensor and natural sight. It truly lets him blend in with his surroundings, making him almost completely invisible. At least in his eyes and the eyes of those that designed the armor.
  • Punishment- The armor is designed to take a punishment, even as Adenn deals one out. Thus, it's very strong, doing it's name proud. Though it's not completely indestructible, it can certainly feel like it.
GOOD/BAD
  • Shield- Located in the Iron Heart on Adenn's chest plate, the armor has an emergency personal shield. It's capable of deflecting blaster bolts and/or slugs, meaning it's versatile in almost any situation. Despite this, it's for emergencies only, and can't take much punishment, but is mainly there to help Adenn escape an unwanted situation.
WEAKNESSES
  • Weight- The armor is extremely heavy, thus it needs the inner skeleton to move with ease
  • Arms- The extra arms of zorzos are the truest weak points for Adenn. Once they are disabled, they simply get in the way.
  • Heat- When the shield is up, a lot of heat is given off and Adenn can be spotted using heat detectors, thus nullifying the cloaks ability to hide completely, if active.
  • Time- It takes time for the armor to be booted up and all its systems to come online, this could potentially leave Adenn vulnerable in a surprise attack, as he won’t be able to fight with everything active.
  • Lightside Force- Due to Adenn's sword, Adenn now has practically no protection against the Lightside of the Force, however he will have more against the Darkside then.
DESCRIPTION
Designed only a short time after the Battle of Mandalore, this armor was meant to be an embodiment of all that Adenn had undergone, and what he’d resolved himself to be. That being an unstoppable warrior for Mandalore and Clan Mortui. The armor was created and Adenn used it for some time, fighting several small battles. During this time various weaknesses were found and soon corrected by the development team. Once the armor was upgraded with new weapons and ways to fight back, it was remade anew. Thus christened the Vaba'hamte for good, for it would practicably be invincible and makes Adenn thus as well.

This new armor hasn't truly been tested yet, but Adenn has a feeling that the opportunity will come soon. Thus, he has spent much time perfecting his movements and uses in the armor, taking extra care to master everything he possibly can. Alongside this, he has accustomed himself to his new look, and the looks he receives both from vode and enemies alike. Respect from his clan, fear from his enemies. Below is a list of some upgrades to the look and what they do.

ARMOR
Helmet-
Adenn will take it upon himself to be the executioner of Mandalore.
Jaig Eyes- Given to him by his own clan due to all of the invasions Adenn has participated in to protect their aliit.
Tusks- Concealable tusks, signifying that Adenn will gouge out his enemies, these tusks are specially made to be able to truly gouge others.
Shoulder pauldron- Clearly showing Adenn’s loyalties, until it’s disguised, the pauldron is there to both protect Adenn as his clan has protected him, and for Adenn to always hold his clan close to his heart.
Iron Heart- With the chest plate comes the usual Iron Heart, though Adenn takes it a step higher, with this heart being the center of his shield, meaning it’s the heart that protects him.
Spikes- There are spikes located along Adenn’s armor, particularly the back of the hand, and the vambraces. These spikes signify that no matter what, Adenn can and will stab at his enemies, even as they are also lined with cortosis to help disable any lightsaber attack.
Kama- With a shoulder pauldron at his shoulders, it was only natural that Adenn get a kama as well. Thus he had one made that goes down to his knees. The kama is typical of most kamas in that it helps protects the wearers legs from shrapnel, weaker explosive blasts, lesser bolts, and a few more things. It is different however in that it holds several small pouches of nano drones that can be deployed at a moments notice to heal Adenn, scout the area, or disable something for him.
Void Stone pouch- Adenn normally carries a voidstone with him at all times, particularly into battle.

Last edited:
Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

• Manufacturer: Clan Mortui
  • Affiliation: Adenn Kyramud
Please provide the links for the following fields.

You are currently Two ratings over what is considered balanced. Please reduce two of the ratings at your digression.

Gauntlet fingertips contain emitters for stored electrical charge
I have never seen anything like this. Do you have a submission or a Cannon item in which these are based off of?

Your "Shield" and "Heat" Weaknesses are the exact same. Please combine the two to be as one weakness.

Valath cloak-
This cloak hides Adenn from every sensor and natural sight. It truly lets him blend in with his surroundings, coupled with the void stone makes him nigh 100% invisible.
You make no other mention of Void Stone, within the submission. Please provide more information of such within said submission.

Secondly, you will have to change the wording of this. Void stone does not "Nullify" the ability to use the force. It only makes it more difficult for force users to use such powers. It would be difficult to find out via the force, but not impossible. You will also have to change the wording of the strengths and weaknesses. You are not "Indestructible" nor can something be affected 100% of the time. Please change these.

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

I have linked Adenn Kyramud
Clan Mortui can't really be linked as it's only my clan, and I haven't really subbed that yet. I do have it created under 'The Mandalorians' faction page, should I link that then?

For the ratings, apologies, but when I put it in I get balanced? On that note, I have changed it a bit after looking at some darkside stuff. Lightside force is now 'None' for resistance, and lightsaber and Blaster is 1 higher. So Unique, Extreme, 2 extremes for resistance, 1 very high, 3 high, 1 low, and 1 none, everything else average. That was balanced for me.

I have linked to the gauntlet-ed fingertip thing with stun gauntlets, sorry, forgot to have that there.

Shield changed to combine the strength and weakness, thus being good/bad. Heat kept as a weakness.

In regards to the void stone, sorry, I had something, but decided against adding it in. I have changed it so that it merely notes that Adenn carries a void stone with him at all times(located under description).

I have altered most of the strengths/weaknesses to make it more realistic. Hopefully this works, if not, I'll reword it.

Thank you!

Edite note:
May change the pic sometime today if I like the product, nothing confirmed yet. If not, I shall edit this, if so, I shall state it. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom