Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uzbaerk "The Hole" Prison Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To give the Sociph a place to throw their unwanted, overtly violent, war prisoners, and anyone they so feel like.

• ​Image Credit: N/A

• Canon: N/A

• Links: N/A
SETTING INFORMATION

• Astronomical Location Name: Uzbaerk (Literal Translation- The Hole)

• Classification: Moon

• Rotational Period: 8 hours

• Orbital Period: 7

• Size: Small

• Affiliation: Government of Antisoch

• Population: Sparsely populated

• Demographics: 95% Sociph, 2% Tarish, 3% Outsiders

• Accessibility: Private access but easily visible at night as it is one of the three moons of Antisoch.

• Security: Armed guards, droids.

• Description: The entire facility is entirely underground. The buildings are carved out of the rock of the moon. The guard huts and their personal barracks are relatively nice and have most every amenity they could need. The prison "barracks" on the other hand are little more than a mat on the ground. Those that can be controlled are sent to this area to sleep after the end of their day. Those that are inherently dangerous, uncontrollable, or are suspect of causing a riot are sent to isolation chambers deeper within the ground. A shaft has to be gone down in order to reach the facility and another one has to be taken to reach the mines. The isolation chambers are just above the start of the mine.
POINTS OF INTEREST

• Guard barracks - well furnished and comfortable

• Prisoner barracks - open and dangerous

• Mine - catacombs deep in the rock, those that die down there are left. As a result there are numerous bones and rotting corpses.

• Isolation chamber - designed by Regor Kalanic to deprive prisoners of next to every sensation, a neurotoxin released in the air filtration system that numbs most every sense of the body.

SECURITY
Medium security
  • SG-11 Droid to sentry
  • Guards armed with Kheir blasters

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The prison is relatively new for the Sociph people. It wasn't until a particularly violent and brutal revolution around a decade past that the government in power realized that there truly are those that are too dangerous to be interspersed even among the Sociph populace. In part designed by Regor Kalanic who was responsible for the more sadistic instruments contained within as well as the isolation chambers. It is one of the three moons in the Antisoch sky at night and is a constant reminder to the populace what happens to those who would rebel against their monarch. It doesn't usually stop them from doing so anyway. Once they get on the moon, however, most of the fight is sapped from the psychopaths.

This submission is in the wrong place. Since you're using the Astronomical Location Template this should be placed within the Location Codex Forum. Once this is moved over to Locations, I'll pick it back up.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] / [member="Allyson Locke"]

[member="Regor Kalanic"]

Over all this looks good.

I need you to link to the planet in Location, please.

The only thing I need to really clarify is the gun you are using. It is affiliated with CIS and ME and there is nothing in this submission or the planet submission where I could see any way a gun affiliated with those two factions could be purchased here. I'm going to need you to change that to something they would be able to purchase.

[member="Regor Kalanic"]

If that's the case I'm going to move this to pre-codex while you get that made and passed. Tag [member="Allyson Locke"] or [member="Zeradias Mant"] when you are ready to return it to live judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom