Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uriel Arvanis

(( Just a character application. First time applying to Star Wars: Chaos, so I apologize if I mess up on the canon for this RP! Feel free to correct me on anything. ))

NAME: Uriel Arvanis, the Lone Wolf
FACTION: N/A. Currently a gun-for-hire in the galactic scene. Subject to change, as the character may make an extended contract with an organization.
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'1" (1.85 metres)
WEIGHT: 181 lbs (82 kg)
EYES: Dull blue.
HAIR: Short, jet black hair.
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

- [Combat Training]: Uriel was born a Mandalorian and therefore has engaged in rigorous combat exercises for most of his life. Although he has cast aside much of the Mandalorian traditions he formerly followed, he has retained the deadly hand-to-hand combat skill of the Mando'ade.

- [Resourceful]: As a mercenary, Uriel possesses various tools of the trade to get the job done. As an ex-Mandalorian, he has an excellent mind for combat. The two combined make him a dangerous opponent on the field, as he will exploit any advantage he can use, whether it's the surrounding environment, or sheer intimidation.

WEAKNESSES:

- [Insubordinate]: A man with no respect for the traditions of his birthplace will have little respect for much else. If Uriel disagrees with the actions of an associate or employer, he will voice them, regardless of the repurcussions for doing so. This usually leads to escalated combat situations.

- [Treacherous]: There is only one thing Uriel looks out for: himself. Far from suicidal, and very fond of credits, Uriel will turn on his employer in an instant for the right price, and if he would survive the encounter. That being said, the person who managed to get him to double-cross may soon find themselves crossed as well...

APPEARANCE: It is a rarity for Uriel to not be seen in his grey-and-black armour. The trademark armour of the Mandalorians is the only visible indication, apart from Uriel's combat training, that shows his heritage. Clad from head to toe in beskar, the Lone Wolf is an incredibly intimidating figure. Appearance beneath the armour listed above.

EQUIPMENT:

- [1x WESTAR-35 blaster carbine]
- [2x WESTAR-35 blaster pistol]
- [1x E-11S sniper rifle]
- [Retractable wrist-mounted vibroblades. Item properties listed here.]
- [1x wrist-mounted Czerka ZX miniature flame projector]
- [1x JT-12 jetpack]
- [Numerous thermal detonators, carried in a hip-mounted pouch.]
- [Uriel's Mandalorian armour. The standard fare, the helmet possessing a comlink. Uriel's helmet also has a built-in HUD, which gives him various modes of vision and allows him to access bounty lists on the fly.]

BIOGRAPHY: Uriel was born on the moon of Concordia to Clan Arvanis, a fairly small and growing clan. Most of his childhood was spent in rigorous physical training, to become a full-blooded clan warrior as generations before him had. He performed well for his age, exceeding expectations on occasion. At the age of thirteen, Uriel was presented with the verd'goten - the rite of passage into adulthood for Mandalorians. Uriel passed the rite and became a true adult. For the next five years, Uriel lived quietly on Concordia, with a lover that he had taken at sixteen, as was the norm in Mandalorian culture.

It was then that Clan Arvanis was approached by a corporation interested in the vast deposits of beskar present on Concordia. The corporation already had mining agreements in Concordia, but also was looking for muscle - and what better muscle than Mandalorians? Uriel and his lover volunteered for the job, along with several others. The squad of Mandalorians provided significant firepower for the corporation and did an excellent job at protecting their investments. They moved throughout the galaxy, being transferred to whatever facilities were in need of support.

During one assignment, however, everything went to hell.

A powerful crime syndicate had muscled into the system and was looking to subjugate the facility the Mandalorians were tasked with protecting. The syndicate had their own private army backing them up, and with the numbers significantly against them, the corporation yielded to them. Uriel and his squad of Mandalorians did not take kindly to this. With Uriel angrily voicing his complaints, and with increasing malice, the corporation decided the Mandalorians had become a liability. Local security forces and some of the syndicate's private army combined forces and took the Mandalorians completely by surprise. A vicious firefight ensued, with all of the Mandalorians except Uriel being killed in battle. Mourning his comrades' deaths, Uriel hunted down the businessman that had issued the order and killed him. Uriel re-coloured his armour to a black-and-grey paintjob, and proceeded to hire himself out as a mercenary. With his new life as a gun-for-hire, Uriel cast aside the Mandalorian code that he had previously abided by. Through his grief, he partially blamed the code as responsible for the death of his comrades. As such, Uriel would not return to Concordia and Clan Arvanis. Uriel had ceased being Mandalorian.

He had become the Lone Wolf.

SHIP: Uriel has in his possession a Pursuer-class enforcement ship dubbed the Vigilant.

Atlas Kane

A
... I love this ... so much ...

Also, there isn't any character application process, you just make your character and as long as you follow the rules, you're fine.

This is very good. Only thing I would recommend is that you get a new ship sometime soon as that one would be considered an antique by now.

(and for once I see a Mando that did not put "Mandalorian" as his species.)

[member="CC-4277"]

Hm, guess I will need to browse the market for a modern-era ship. Of course, I'll probably need some money from bounties before I can do that. :rolleyes:

And, yes! That bothers me as well! One would think people would know that Mandalorians are not themselves a species, seeing as characters of various races are Mandalorian. :p

Glad you liked the bio!

[member="Uriel Arvanis"], Yes, well I can help you with finding a ship. http://starwarsrp.net/forum/1134-the-marketplace/ This link here will lead you to the Marketplace. its considered IC markets where you can buy just about anything that any of the companies here make or distribute. Simply say what you would like to buy, they give you a price, and then you say yes, and you have yourself a good ship. However, I would Recommend going with the Mandalorian owned companies first to possibly get a discount. If you still can't find what you need, go to Corellian Engineering because they have some of the best and more modifiable ships around.

FYI, The market place is on the front page, and one of the last things you can click on under The Factory. Hope this helps.

Atlas Kane

A
There was once a Mandalorian Species, or at least the thing that would come closest to it, though they were called the Taung and weren't native to Mandalore. They're also kinda extinct now.

[member="Cabur Aranar"], Move there, and they died off when other people started to join in. ;) already read that many times over.

Though on this site, you can be one, with good reason to be one.

Only if there were Mythosaurs still here.

[member="CC-4277"],

Topics are all locked for me. Not entirely sure why, but eh. I'll just get the credits needed to buy a new ship IC. Gives me something to work for.

[member="Cabur Aranar"],

Yep, the Taung were the original Mandalorians, although the species itself were not called Mandalorians, which was the point made earlier. :p

[member="Uriel Arvanis"], Oop! Forgot that you need a total of 50 posts to make threads in the Factory.

Go to any of the threads around here that you can post in and get your post count high enough and you will be good. OR you can PM the owner of the ship you want and ask him if you can use it. ;)

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"],

Glad you liked my bio, and your's isn't bad at all! I went through it, and thought it was a great read. Especially liked the little twist in your character's history. :D

[member="Commander Sharky"],

What will it take to make it to platinum? :O

In all seriousness, glad you liked it!

I'd just like to say for the record this wasn't the criminal syndicate to which I am a member. Can't be having our track record broken yet now can we. Suns rule!

Cool stuff my star hopping friend. Maybe I'll see you on a battlefield somewhere.

Uriel Arvanis said:
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"],

Glad you liked my bio, and your's isn't bad at all! I went through it, and thought it was a great read. Especially liked the little twist in your character's history. :D

[member="Commander Sharky"],

What will it take to make it to platinum? :eek:

In all seriousness, glad you liked it!

Dude you already made adamantium!, its a precious metal that should be mixed with gold and silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom