Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrading the Dark Desire

So I have this nice event prize ship that can be upgraded. We just got some Stygium and who wants to get it really going. Maybe some probe droids, small things but a cloaking device with the approval of @[member="Ashin Varanin"] could help for real stealth missions..... And since I have the device we are dominioning for already it can be one less.

Might even be able to make less effective versions of some of the systems without cannibalizing the ship. The few things I want to get are
  • Cloaking device
  • Hyperwave inertial device (allows you to survive gravity wells ripping you out by jumping back for several moments moving past it)
  • DRK Probe droid supply
  • Smuggling compartments if possible

That is the plan Dranok, just I remember Jacen telling you some of the new guidelines before you made a modified Tulak.

Darth Ithari said:
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

We aren't going to just be doing "Dev threads" from now on. It will simply be a good, sizeable RP(much bigger than ten posts) with at least three people in the thread.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and say this. That image is bigger than 2000m but you can scale right, I know you can. Each of those features will require individual development as well. PLus you need to ask yourself if building a personal ship that will require that much work is really what the faction needs as any ship 1000m and over from now on will require development in Roleplay to come into existence. You will also have to have all this finished before you even try and submit things per the new rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom