Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Upcoming "LOA"

Smeagol is free
So it isn't exactly a full LOA, but a heads-up.

As of Sunday 07 April, my posting will slow down considerably across my characters for the following week cause I'm gonna touch more grass than usual yo! I've found a bit of freedom from adulting and am braving the grassy wilds.

But seriously, I apologise in advance to anyone that would be waiting on a post. Chances are I'll get to you, but it'll take a tad longer than usual. This is also why I've been a teeny bit slow this last week - to sort out work stuff before I leave them in the dust.

I still hate you all equally and you'll get your Ave-charrie sass in due time (y'all know ilu).

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar , Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad , Katria Vekarr Katria Vekarr , Oleander Webb Oleander Webb , Lily Decoria Lily Decoria , Sinestra Sinestra et al, Alicia Drey Alicia Drey & Xochilt Xochilt , Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner + Jonyna Si Jonyna Si + Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

I'll get my replies in before then, just know I'll be scarce for a bit after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom