Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Up Sith Creek

The lone transport drifted through space at a near stand still speed; only continued forward by the inertia left of its cut engines. The insignia of The Sith Empire brandished the detailing of the ship that had seen far better days, its make clearly that of a royal transport, now tarnished and in close to a state of disrepair. Indeed, this was the personal craft of Darth Morrow, a newly wed wife of Emperor Carnifex, though inside one would not find the ghostly pale woman who once held ownership; instead it contained far more innocent looking individuals than the Queen of Horror. Slowly overtime the ship came to a stand still, cut to emergency power to preserve what fuel and energy they had left to continue their journey onward towards Jedi space.

Those who laid eyes on Empire ships were aware they usually came in groups, especially something such as a royal transport; usually guarded with the finest guns the Emperor could afford, though this one was alone. It was watched with caution from prying eyes though nothing came behind, only the ship in the vastness of the nothing surrounding, that was aside from the other ship approaching.

Inside the vessel Aveline Pentagast rested in the pilots seat with a child pulling at her sleeve, her personal guard sitting beside her tending to the wounds beginning to fester in the pale woman's torso.

"Alexi, we need to keep moving, we don't have time for this."

"This is all you have left my lady, we need to tend to the wounds else you won't make it to safety at all."

It was only then the proximity detector buzzed to life, Aveline slowly lifting herself out of her chair to get a better glance out into the void.

Odin Odin

Across the sea of the endless black void, Flugnir moved gracefully as it traveled. The heavy starfighter had just seen combat in another system and was being piloted in search of repairs. It's captain, Odin Stormbreaker, sat in the pilot's seat, slightly leaned back as the autopilot controlled the ship for the time being. His eyes were slowly closing as he rested after the last few days took their toll on him. Defending the unfortunate from pirates was even more tiring than it sounded, but Odin had to do it or else none other would have.

Odin had just about fell asleep when several beeps from his good friend,
R6, alerted him. The Valkyri warrior awoke from his half-sleep in a slight daze as he looked around. "What's up, R6? We got company? Imperials, what? No way. It's just one ship. A small one at that." Odin looked over the sensors that fed him the information on the nearby ship. "Not many on board. Only a few life signatures. The ship is lightly armed, as well. Likely a transport, but for who or what?"

Odin looked out at the ship. "They haven't attacked us. Let's not provoke them. R6, open a comm channel with them. I wanna talk to them first. See what it is they're up to."

R6 took a few moments then managed to form a comms link between the two ships. To the transport, a few moments of static would come through before it cleared up and Odin spoke. "Greetings, travelers. I can see that your ship is lookin' a little rough. You keep pushing it and you may make it to a good landing. Then again, you may not. I can help if you'll allow me. I'm no Imperial so I haven't touched any of your ships before, but I do know my way around an engine. What do you say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom