Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up for a Drink?

Ashe Senari

I was raised to be a weapon, but I was born to be
Ashe caught his wrist as he got up.

"Mind if I handle this one?" She asked with a cocky grin on her face. Mit had gotten to have his fun, now it was Ashe's turn to put on a show, and Ashe always gave the audience something worth remembering. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Ashe Senari

I was raised to be a weapon, but I was born to be
Ashe merely smirked and slid out of the booth. She walked with a surprising amount of grace for the amount of drinks she had consumed as she crossed the room to the cantina. As she neared the group she realized what the problem was. One of the men in the group had managed to rip the dancer's top off and another was making a grab for the girl's small skirt. Ashe caught the man's wrist it twisted it savagely before jerking the mans arm up and out. She grinned as she heard the pop signifying that the man's arm had been dislocated. She twisted a bit harder until she heard something in his wrist snap. One of the idiot's friends tried to swing at her, but the Echani threw up her arm to block the strike. She spun on her heel and swung her leg up, kicking the man in the jaw causing his head to snap to the side. He fell back against a wall, hitting his head rather hard and being knocked unconscious by the blow. The remaining drunk tried to run, but Ashe caught the back of his shirt and grabbed onto his neck. She positioned her fingers over the major blood vessels in his neck and squeezed until he too fell unconscious.

"Are you alright?" She asked, turning to face the dancer. She took off her vest, leaving her in just her black sleeveless shirt and baggy black pants. Ashelotte handed the vest to the girl and smiled. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom