Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up for a Drink?

Ashe Senari

I was raised to be a weapon, but I was born to be
Ashe sighed and downed another shot of whatever liquor the bartender set in front of her. She had had another long day and a drink sounded like a good solution. Well okay, make that five drinks, so far. She glanced around the cantina taking in the dancer's and sketchy looking figures hidden off in a corner, no doubt discussing some kind of illegal deal. She debated going back to her dojo and taking some shots at a punching bag for a bit to ease her boredom, but decided as bad as her day was she didn't want to be entirely alone. She glanced at the datapad sitting beside her. A half finished drawing of her and another Echani in the middle of a sparring match lit up the screen. She had been working on it in between ordering drinks. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit shook his head at one of the -more obvious- drug deals going on in the shade of the cantina. With a sigh he stood up, knocking over one of the stools next to him as he drew his vibro-sword. He eliminated the dealers and stuffed the -well, whatever it was- into his coat pocket. He sighed again, sat down at the only open booth, next to a girl that had apparently been here awhile. He took a sip from his small vial of wine and looked at her, "Good evening."

[member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"You certainly made short work of them," Ashe commented, she had watched whole display and it brought a small smile to her lips. She had been raised to be a living weapon, a master of armed and unarmed combat by the time she was 21. She admired anyone skilled with a blade. The Echani called for another drink, as her new companion slide into the booth across from her.

"So do you always kill random drug dealers?" Ashe asked, trying to make conversation. A downside to the way she was raised was evident in the way she spoke. She had almost no social skills. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"When I feel like it, Its a shame I cant try my new blaster, cantina as full as this?" Mit shrugged, he wasn't exactly social, he was trained to be a killer, and only now trying to teach himself to trust people. "Do you always take your drinks in tons?" He asked, a joking grin spreading on his face.

[member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"I don't usually drink... When I do though, it tends to be alot. Yusan doesn't appreciate it much," She grinned at the other man. He seemed like an easy enough person to talk too. "I figured he'd enjoy it. He has a habit of whining about me being 'too uptight' and such."

The silver-eyed woman glanced at the mans own glass and rose a brow.

"What are you drinking?" She asked as her own glass which appeared to be full of nothing but liquor and maybe a small amount of juice was brought over to the table. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Yusan? Nevermind, I know the feeling when someone thinks you're being uptight."

Mit glanced at the girl, his golden eyes were the exact opposite of hers.

"Wine, I can never hold that strong stuff down." He said, taking another sip.

[member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"Strong enough to wield but not to down a real drink?" she teased, atleast she thought it was a teasing comment. She wasn't very experienced with such things. She glanced at her datapad again and pulled it closer, going back to sketching in the details of her opponent's face as her foot was connecting with his jaw. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"I take pride in my... Restraint." He shot back in the same teasing manner; "You drew that?" He said, looking over the girls shoulder at the datapad. "I would be the one getting mauled." He joked.

[member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"I was raised by a general. I'm a master of hand to hand combat along with a few weapons. You're not alone there," the remark probably sounded cocky, but for the Echani it was merely a fact. There weren't many people that could stand against her in a fight. She looked up from the datapad and couldn't help but smile at him. He did seem rather friendly. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Raised by a general eh? I wonder if any of their negotiating skills rubbed off on you." He said. He took another sip of his drink and looked up to the girl, "I don't believe I don't your name!" He said in a mock panic. She seemed rather approachable, for a person who had already downed five glasses of that stuff? Whew.

[member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"Ashelotte Senari, though you can call me Ashe if it's easier," she replied with a smirk. She took another sip from her glass and pushed the datapad to the side, the drawing now complete.It was rather good for being drawn while she was drinking. She wondered if anyone would even be able to tell the difference if they saw some of her other drawings. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Alright, I'm Mit Tuxaire, I may need a shorter name for Mit though..." He said with a goofy smile. "So, what do you do while you're not drinking enough to kill a rancor?" He looked the drawing over again, it was much better than he could have done, drinks or no drinks. [member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"I teach several different forms of martial arts, and I draw," the reply was short and simple. Ashe didn't really do much else, though her cantina visits were beginning to get a bit more frequent due to the amount of stress she had been under. She looked up at the man sitting with her, wondering what he would think of her occupation. He was definitely no strange to fighting. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Martial arts? I never seem to use anything like that, I can tell you draw, your really quite good at it." Mit said, his voice trailed off and he glared at another of the drug dealers, pointing towards the dead bodies of the previous dealer, Mit drew his finger across his neck. The point was clear, get out of here. [member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

"So... Why exactly did you decide to slaughter a random group of drug dealers? And how are you getting away with sitting here while they bleed out on the floor?" Ashe questioned curiously. She took another sip of her drink and frowned at the glass when she realized it was empty. She was tempted to get another one, but that might not be a good idea. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Eh, its my job- Sort of..." He said evasively. "Well, isnt it obvious? They're afraid that if they do anything, they'll end up next to them." He said, looking at Ashe's empty glass, "Its best you don't get another drink... Here, its much weaker." He said, tipping his own vial into her cup. [member="Ashe Senari"]

Ashe Senari

Ashe smiled appreciatively as took a sip of the wine that he poured into her glass. She bit her lip, trying to think of a way to keep the conversation going.

"So... Where you from?" she asked, more keep some semblance of conversation than going than because she was curious. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Ashe Senari

"Eshan... Though I don't think I'll ever go back now," she replied, swirling the fluid in her glass. She glanced around the cantina again, noticing another sketchy looking group surrounding one of the dancers. They weren't doing anything inherently wrong, but something about them just seemed off. [member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Why not?" He said, following her gaze he sighed and started to slide out of the booth. "What are they doing..." He muttered, they didn't seem to be hurting anyone, but something was wrong with how they were standing around the dancers... [member="Ashe Senari"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom