Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Untamed Legends

[member="Fabula Caromed"]

Eddak gave a quick shake of his head, "I mean to no disrespect by calling it rundown... sorry if I upset a local. Truthfully the station itself is a miracle, musta had some great engineers, even cobbled together, it does work. As for your question, why do I think what is? Their choice of life? Their philosophy? Their chosen home? The galaxy - and our upbringings - always tend to have a hand in those choices. Many don't have the will to decide their own way of life, so they look to some sort of religion. Many continue not knowing how to live life in any proper setting, so they take after their parents, the people or cared for them, or those around them as they grew. Many people choose where they live because of what it offers. Safety. Solidarity. Solitude. Freedom." He paused to look around the tea shop, "They probably chose this place exactly why my ancestors chose our planet - They didn't want to go to war, they didn't want to be forced into an ultimatum of who was right and wrong. They wanted to stop surviving, and start living. A place they could raise their children, and believe and choose what they wanted to, in safety. To have that chance to do what they wanted."

Eddak took a big breath and leaned back, sighing loudly as if agonizingly. He reached his hands up to wipe his face, rubbing his eyes. "Or maybe they are all just selfish and there's a simpler answer to your question. The only question that isn't simple, is why the hell did I throw myself out here.... on the words of some old man I wanted the opportunity to protect my people from the soon-to-be war that would eventually envelope us.... but those wars have been happening long before I was even planned. Maybe... before you were even born." Eddak stopped talking for a moment and went silent. He tilted his head and eyed the woman. "You....." his eyebrows scrunched up as if he was in complete disbelief. "Who are you... why are you gobbing about this insanity spouting out of my mouth, why do you care? We don't even know each others names..."

Fabula nodded and listened to everything the man said. She didn't respond to a single opinion or statement, and she seemed to ignore his question entirely. "It's because they lack hope. They've reached the end of their line out here. Maybe a tiny fraction of people on this station actually want to be here. The rest have nowhere else to go, because they can't see any place as being better." For her, no place could be better than Redshift, apart from home. This station had everything she wanted. For others, though...not so much.

"That's what prophecies give us. That's what religions and philosophies give us. They give us something to believe in, and belief is the staunchest ally of hope." She picked up her tea and took another long sip. It was still steaming. "We believe there's something more to life, something greater we can be, or do. Somewhere better for us to go. That's why the people who sent you out here did so; they believed in a better life, and they did what they could to find it."

After a moment to pour another cup of tea, Fabula set the empty pot back on the table and smiled as encouragingly - or maybe pityingly - as she could. "That's why you're out here. You want to believe in a better life. Someone told you this was the way to find it, so you're out here looking for it. You hope that there's more to it than just hearsay and legends and superstition." She raised a single black eyebrow, her mouth approaching something dangerously close to a smirk. "Right?"

[member="Eddak Manod"]

"Wrong," Eddak was upset the woman didn't answer him, but he had a point he wanted to be heard. "They are here searching for a hope, that's right. You were right about that, but," he finished off his tea and pushed his cup aside so he no longer had something to distract him. "It's a false hope. Like I said, those who become so dependent on religions and philosophies have lost their will to stand on their own two feet. They came out here searching for something better because everything they believed in before failed them, and they still needed something to believe in because without religion they can't stand up, they can't breathe. It's... like a drug to them, a hopeless drug they can't get out of." Eddak pulled back and crossed his arms, his jaw bone showing as he clenched it, "I'm only here because I wanted a better life for my people. First it was the wars and the plagues and machines, then it was the gamorreans, then the galactic empire. Sooner or later everything else is gonna catch up, and my blade isn't going to be enough. It's not going to be enough to fight the armies of the force users and their petty religious wars. The fool in me felt bad I neglected the only church on my planet and I saw an opportunity to, again, become a shield. But there's nothing out here for me... just some mediocre tea and someone to just talk crazies with." He threw his hands up with a silly face as in a 'I don't know anymore' gesture.

Fabula's expression melted slightly from the smile she'd had, though she still struggled to maintain a pleasant look anyway. It was just a bit...trickier than before. It was easier to explain colors to a blind man than it was to explain that all he had to do to see was open his eyes. This one might take more work than-

The wolfman behind the counter growled and reached beneath it to pull up a scattergun. Fabula's pupils dilated with the immediate rush of adrenaline that came with impending combat, and she took a deep breath. The station, thrumming and buzzing with hundreds of people who lived every day as if they were screaming to the void "I'm alive!", was as thick with the Force as any living planet. And within her, through sheer force of will, Fabula tempered that breath, that whiff of Force into power. It took a scarce heartbeat.

After that heartbeat, she burst into motion. Almost too fast to see, her hands had grabbed both her teapot and the cup she'd been offered, and she bolted three meters to the counter. She let the dishes wobble as she released them in the same motion she pushed the scattergun's barrel to the ceiling. Her other hand rested gently on the Shistavanen's trigger finger, and her eyes were steady. Disarmed and startled, the huge, furry bartender teatender blinked in surprise, then met the seated pilgrim's eyes with his own fiercely wild ones. He very literally growled.

Fabs shook her head and stood straight, the hand not holding a shotgun coming down to her side. "It's fine, Mal. Not everyone has enough experience with tea to appreciate your brews to their fullest." As she spoke, the wind finally caught up with her, her hair fluttering behind her a bit.

When she turned back to the man at her table, she sported a much more clever smirk than normal. "Besides. I think he might be a bit slow on the uptake."

[member="Eddak Manod"]

Eddak was not as fast as Fabula, nor did he see himself ever reaching that kind of speed, but Eddak was not at the table. Eddak had rolled... across the room... to the other table, and was under it. Hearing the growl, Eddak was no stranger to tenders keeping weapons under the counter and he didn't have his weapon on his, so the best thing he could do at the moment was ....dodge. "Listen! I'm not here preaching my opinion! The lady asked for my opinion," Eddak said with his hands up. "And the tea is good. I paid for it, right?" Once he noticed Fabula seemed to have calmed the situation down, he crawled out, sighing as he stood. He brushed off his jacket and straightened it again, obviously looking displeased, muttering 'for feths sake' as he stood up. "Making me talk about my religious opinion in the heart of a religious place - almost got my head shot off." He turned around for a moment to straighten the table back he fumbled under. Just because he came from a backwater spec on the other side of the galaxy, didn't mean he didn't know how or appreciate keeping things tidy.

When Eddak turned back around, he blinked a few times, assessing the situation. He reached up to wipe his face once more with a single hand, even wiping his mouth, as if he was astounded by everything happening. "You know the talk was a welcoming pleasure compared to the 'I look crazy' faces earlier, but risking my life Ithink I deserve an answer; Who are you, or at the very least why are you entertaining this discussion?"

Still smirking, Fabula released the scattergun and walked forward, tapping the man once on the forehead. "This place is very religious, it's true. And you did blaspheme. Mal takes criticism of his brewing skills very seriously, and I believe that off-handed 'mediocre tea' comment very nearly constitutes heresy."

From behind the counter, over the sound of running water, Mal Tevrak growled a response. "Moogan tea is a cheap soda that Imperials churn out for bread and circuses. It's not even made using real moogan leaves, you ignorant fraglord." He continued swearing as he washed out the pots, something to the effect of "city kids don't know quality from chemicals."

Fabula, across the very tiny tea shop, offered a hand to the crouched and panicking urbanite. "I'm Fabula. I thought I'd give you some of that guidance you were looking for, but you're too convinced of your own reality to accept any other way of doing things." She shrugged and sighed, still sporting a soft smile. "This is why we prefer to teach children the Force. They're less sure they know how the galaxy works."

[member="Eddak Manod"]

"Wait, wha-" In Eddaks frustration, he didn't realized he insulted the teamaker. "I, uh, I mean-" Eddak cringed at himself for his own arrogance and idiocy. He pulled his hand up and covered his face in a facepalm manner, accepting the charge made on him. When his hand was removed, he was looking down and he started shaking his head, also pointing his finger out. "Now, I am no city kid. If you call wooden houses in the mud, I seriously want to know what you consider a village. Now, when I say Moogan tea, yes the tea the old imperials made. On Pzob, it's real tea, with the extra fizz. It doesn't get frothy but it's like fizz water. It's not soda. And it's cold, and sweetened. Again, with real leaves." But he quickly dropped that subject when the woman explained herself.

Fabula was her name, and she was going to offer him guidance? Oh, what he was looking for? "You know of the Matukai? You are the elder wizard? Oh, fething.... I feel like I've been played and I'm the pun of some cruel joke." Eddak slumped back into the chair next to the table he fumbled under earlier. "Well if there's no chance of fulfilling what the old man said, nothing matters now. But I do want to point out, I don't hate the religions. I don't hate any beliefs. I hate the people using those religions as a reason to go to war. To take, to steal, to murder." Eddak shrugged, "I'm not going to act like I wanted to kill crazy nutjobs bent on galactic religion. No. I just wanted to protect the people I cared about from people who are too powerful for any weapon we have. Regardless of religion. What I think doesn't matter, I don't make the rules in my home, I don't tell them what to believe. I mean, they put me in power only because I stopped the Gamorrean raids and the fact the last governor being a cruel, power-hungry torturer kind of helped."

He was babbling to himself now, to justify his own depression with the nonsense he'd convinced himself of earlier. Fabula was officially uninterested. She gave a nod and a quiet "mmhm" as he carried on, but rather than stay and listen to his nonsense, she walked back to the rear door of the shack and looked over her shoulder. "Mal, do you mind if we borrow the courtyard for a while? No dents. He's not strong enough."

The wolfman grunted and placed the porcelain teapot and cup back on the rear counter with surprising delicacy. "If you paste him, just clean it up later. I don't want any complaints. They already hate me enough from that racket you made with the Miraluka." Drying off his hands, he took a moment and turned back to the woman at the door. "Hey Fabs, that little blonde girl you came through here with last week still around? Got a call from a contact; there's a convoy coming through moving a lot of product and it might get real busy in here. I could use some help with dishes."

Fabula nodded and tapped the door's control panel. "Zerka's around here somewhere. I'll find her and talk to her about it. She could use the pocket money." Turning back around, she clasped her hands behind her back and stood before the doorway as it hissed open. "Well? Are you coming?"

[member="Eddak Manod"]

Eddak leaned back, absolutely confused. First an old man speaking jibberish, a falling apart station on the rear-end of the galaxy, and this woman. She does this and does that, says this and says that. Talks philosophy, goes back and forth. What kind of day is this. "Coming? Where are we going? What is this about no dents? Paste me? Blonde girl? I have to say this isn't quite sounding like I'm about to get schooled in the force. But hell, after being through what this day has given me, you could be opening a door for me to see the afterlife for all I know." Eddak threw his hands up high, as if giving up. "Sure, let's see where this goes. I mean, how much worse, or more weird, can it really get?" Eddak stood up, catching his sword and making sure it stayed in its sheathe, fixing his jacket one more time before rushing over and catching up to Fabula. He gave a glance back to the teatender, "Hey, look, I come from another part of the galaxy. Cold sweet tea is the norm there and hot tea isn't. I'm sorry... still it wasn't bad tea, Thanks." He gave a wash as he continued with Fabula to this.... courtyard.

END

CHAPTER 3 - TO BE CONTINUED

CHAPTER FOUR

Eddak had taken time off from Galderra, too much, in fact. However, he did what he could; Using the Transport, he had them take and deliver orders. This made everything significantly delayed, but at least he got work done. In the mean time, his advsiors would get a decent amount of down time. Once his training was complete, he was able to return to Galderra, but his mission was still not complete.... he still had to go back to the Elder of the Monastery. He felt good. He could feel the power within him, but he had no idea of what to do with it really. The Elder would teach him everything he needed to know, hopefully. Just like when he first made his journey to Redshift Station, they had to make multiple stops, and break for fuel. But after a long and achey trip, Eddak was finally home. "Listen men," Eddak patted the crewmen on the shoulders, "I'm sorry that I forced you into this. It was sudden and uncalled for, but I'm thankful you did your duties. Consider a new promotion soon, some vacation pay, and some time off. Go on, go see your families." He grinned, looking at the men who looked absolutely exhausted. He made a hand gesture to scoot them off the transport and he followed behind them slowly. He wasn't properly wearing his jacket, it was just laying on her shoulders and his arms weren't in the sleeves, it was a little hot for that. Some troopers in the docking bay were assisting with the transport docking and saluted as he got off the ship, "Attention! The King has returned!" The leading trooper spoke up. Eddak smiled so bright, his men still showing him so much respect after what he did. He shook his head, "No, no. At ease. Thank you very much, men." He reached his hand out to shake their hands and they nodded to him. One of the lieutenants spoke up, "Sir! I need to report to you that the Pzob Orbital Array was completed while you were gone - Things are going smoothly, no problems, and its bringing in new wealth to Pzob," he stated as he stood comfortably. "Splendid! Expect some surplus rations and a good meal at home. Let's see if there's not something else we can get you, boys!" Eddak was ecstatic, but he still had his duties to attend to.

"Sergeant," Eddak spoke up, and the trooper nearby with that rank turned, perking up, "sir?" "Get one of the patrol speeders, please. I need to head over to the Pzob Monastery," Eddak spoke aloud, and the Trooper agreed, "just a moment, sir," and he walked away. He started speaking up on his comms and walking towards the entrance of the spaceport. Eddak followed close behind.So far only the crewmen of the transport had figured out what he was doing on Redshift Station, no one else really knew. He had been gone so long, he wondered if he had any messages. How were his friends doing, Lady Kay, Veiere, ...Jairdain.

Once they were both outside, they walked down the road to meet up with one of the patrol speeders. The Sergeant stopped walking and waved it down once it was in sight, while Eddak kept walking to the end of the road.As the Speeder approached, Eddak waved to greet the speeder driver, turning around to give a quick wave and nod to the Sergeant, who responded in kind, and turned back to return to his post. Eddak looked a second longer at the sergeant and then put his hands on his hips, looking up at the massive space port, then up into the sky, seeing the feint glimpse of the orbital array. "We have come so far..." he whispered, "Now I need to grow a little." Eddak gave a quick nod in agreement with himself, turning back to grab onto the speeder, hopping in. "Where we headed, sir?" "You know the old church? I need to pay them another visit." "Understood sir," and they were off. It was an open variant of the Patrol Speeder, and Eddak leaned back as he felt the breeze start brushing him. He closed his eyes and continued his grin until he relaxed. Feeling the thrum of the speeder with the occasional, and very subtle bump, it felt good; it felt good to be back. He drifted off.

"Sir." "Hwha?" "King Eddak, we've arrived at the Church." Eddak sat up, stretching his arms before rubbing his eyes, "Oh, I must've dozed off.... sorry about that. Pleasant ride," Eddak continued, the trooper nodded. "I'll call over the comms when I need another transport, you can head on back to your post, Trooper." They both nodded to each other and Eddak got out, kicking his feet into the ground again just to make sure he was home. The Trooper pulled the speeder around, "Have a good day sir, it's good to see you again." The trooper waved as he sped off, the little notion making Eddak chuckle a little. Maybe he shouldn't be surprised people missed him, he's poured his heart and soul into this town ever since he was a child. Either way, it wasn't the time for that, at least right now. Eddak looked up at the Monastery, staring at it, before taking the little muddy trek up to it.

Eddak had reached the top of the trail, approaching the door. It wasn't a long path, but with mud it wasn't the best path up a small hill. After he approached the door and prepared to knock, the old man he met before was already at the door. "Aaah.... you have returned, Neyhrakiin," he smiled, stepping away from the door with the same candle he had before, "I see the light within you has grown." This old man still puzzled Eddak, but now that he, for sure, had this power, he was at the very least a little more kind. "Who are you, if I may ask," Eddak stepped inside, closing the door so as to keep the breeze outside. "I am the Abbot of this Monastery, I am Elder Shezran. What is it you seek, Neyhrakiin?" Eddak removed his jacket and folded it up neatly, putting it on a table near the door, gently. He turned back to Shezran, looking for answers. "I want to know what it means to be... Neyhrakiin, and what I do now." Shezran nodded very slowly, multiple times, before turning to walk down a hallway; his free hand begging Eddak to follow. "The Neyhrakiin is the hero of Galderra. Throughout Generations they have kept the Osk'yforce at bay, so that they could not destroy us entirely. It is the Neyhrakiin, and always has been, to keep us safe." Eddak following behind, taking an extra step to catch up behind him. "Who is the uh... Osk'yforce?" "They are those who have always sought to harm us, eradicate us, or drive us from our homes. The Osk'yforce is everywhere, they have always threatened our peace." Eddak felt that was a little too vague, but perhaps it was just this ideologies understanding, similar to how the people of Galderra slowly forgot the story of the Neyhrakiin. Slowly, he began to understand. The Osk'yforce could have been the plagues, or machines, or simply they could have been the Gamorreans. But could it really have been the Gamorreans, who have all but retreated from Galderra?

Shezran approached a door at the end of the hallway, pushing it open and entered. Eddak was behind him. It was the last room of the Monastery on the other side. It was quite large, but seemed to be a meditation room, or place of worship. There was a crystal on a podium at the far center of the room, which seemed to have a large significance. "Here, I will teach you the ways of Galderra Magic. You will find your have a greater connection to the light within you, here, which will make it easier to grasp your abilities, as they approach." Shezran walked over to the crystal and sat the candle down, clasping his hands together. "Do you feel ready to take the reigns of the Neyhrakiin?" Eddak walked to the center of the room and kneeled in front of the crystal, looking over to Shezran, "Yes I am, Elder Shezran."

"But, how will we begin?" Shezran nodded slowly again, understanding where Eddak was in the moment; his position with the force. "First, we will have you learn to grasp the Magic of Galderra. You must learn to see it, and use it, as we do. Make no mistake, you must not use this for any purpose other than the benefit of all. Not for yourself, not for greed or wealth. Not for power or control." As he spoke, the elder started to control the air in the room, causing a small, warm, breeze. Before long, a teal colored whip-like string started to appear; Shezran started to manifest the magic of Galderra. "All abilities within Galderra Magic are available to the Neyhrakiin. You must respect the magic as an equal, it is no more powerful nor weaker than yourself, and it is not a tool for you to twist and shape, but one that is part of you, that makes you who are; just as your arms, your heart, and your mind." Eddak watched the magic flow around him, and the only thought that came to him... was to grasp it, as the elder said. He slowly raised his hands and opened his palms, spreading his fingers as he reached into the flow, feeling the Galderra Magic. It was.... familiar.... it was calming. He knew this feeling, but he could not recognize this. "I know what this is..." Eddak said out loud. "As I said, Galderra Magic is apart of you, just as your arms are." Eddak was searching in his mind for the answer, but he wasn't able to find it. He had almost given up hope when it hit him. His eyes opened wide and his hands gripped the air, making the manifestation of Galderra Magic disappear. Shezran looked on to witness Eddak, as he turned his palms over an d opened them. Galderra Magic started to slowly flow from his hands and then circle him.

"The feeling you said you knew before, is the feeling you've always had. Ever since you were a boy, you have felt this. It is your Passion. The passion for your family. Your loved ones. Your friends and neighbors. Those who raised you, everyone who has had an impact on your life. This passion you created yourself, for your own people, no one else was the cause of this but you." Eddak stood and his hands shook a little from being nervous. Shezran wasn't doing anything, but Eddak was filling the room with his power. He was just so amazed that he could lift it with his own might. The words Shezran spoke to him were giving him the feeling of success at every moment. "Elder Shezran.... is this.... Galderra Magic?" Eddak asked, suddenly looking over to Shezran. "What you hold in your hands is merely an extension of yourself. What Galderra Magic is.... is what you do with it. What you create from it. Galderra Magic is with you, just as your soul." "Then teach me to master Galderra Magic, please." "You will come to realize the full potential of Galderra magic, Neyhrakiin."

"Take a breath, relax yourself," Shezran said, "When you are ready, lower one of your hands, and raise the other. I need you to feel the Magic of Galderra in your hand, really feel it, and then grip it." Eddak nodded, and took a breath as he calmed down. He closed his eyes and lowered his right hand, slowly raising his left. "Let the Magic flow in your palm, allow it to take shape. Imagine, in your mind, what you need. You will see it when it comes to you.... you will feel it." Eddak started to concentrate hard, making the magic in his hand start to almost solidify. He felt it in his hand, and his grip slowly tightened. Before he knew it, it felt like a pole, and he brought it to his center so his other hand could grip it. "I have it..." Eddak whispered, and Shezran agreed, but said nothing. Eddak opened his eyes and concentrated, looking at the rod in his hand, "It's a spear, made from Galderra Magic." "It may just be a simple spear, Neyhrakiin," Shezran spoke up, "But it is the first step to mastering the magic of Galderra. Through this, you will forge whatever it is you may need when the time calls. The flow of Galderra Magic will be with you, always, and you will be able to summon, for whatever purpose." Eddak agreed, slowly starting to move the spear about. He handed it off to his other hand, tossing it between them as he tested its stability. Then he gripped it, hard, and slammed it into the ground. The stone floor slightly cracked as the magic spear penetrated its weak surface. "It's a real spear..." he whispered. "No, it is your Passion, Neyhrakiin," Shezran responded.

"But I need more than a spear to protect my people, Elder Shezran," Eddak spoke out loud, releasing the spear and letting it dissipate. "And you will have it. Focus the magic in your throat, breathe deeply and hum. Center your body, Neyhrakiin. You will feel it," Shezran slowly settled to the floor in a kneeling position, observing Eddak. Eddak outstretched his arm as he cleared his throat. he tried to focus on his throat so that the magic would gather there. Shezran said Galderra Magic was within him, part of his entire body and soul. It was like his arm, heart, or mind. He did not only need his hands to form it to his will, all it took was his passion and willpower to bring it to life. As he hummed, he could feel a slight vibration, but it wasn't from his vocal chords. No... his whole body, he could feel, was starting to shake... from the inside. "When you are ready, speak to me, Neyhrakiin," Shezran whispered, only just loud enough Eddak could hear him. Eddak continued to build the sound in his throat. The shaking grew stronger, as if it felt like the room was shaking with him now. He opened his eyes to the elder, grinning. He had an urge to only speak one word. Not any specific word, just a lone word. "Yes!" he shouted. The entire Monastery shook as if the room was trying to be pulled from the rest of it. The Elder was pushed against the wall and Eddak had a slight panic raised to him. He stopped and he got down to the floor, checking on Shezran. "Elder, are you alright? I'm sorry..." Eddak tried to speak, but it didn't matter. Shezran began to laugh. "It has been so long.... it has been so long since I have felt the voice of the Neyhrakiin!" He grabbed at his aged knees and slowly started to stand, Eddak helped him until they were both on their feet. "Your voice," he took a breath, "Neyhrakiin. Your voice will help you when your spear can not."

Even though Eddak panicked from making the elder hit the wall, he was still amazed by the power of his voice. If he could almost rip the house a part, he could only imagine if he let his voice roar. A funny thought came to him, yelling at a tank and flipping it over. truly, the possibilities were endless. He was only a little worried now if he had spoken louder, would Shezran still be here? "Do not have your worries, Neyhrakiin," Shezran placed a hand on his shoulder. "You are learning quickly. You have the strength of a Fambaa, and the Will of an Aiwha. Remember, Galderra magic is not simple. Do not fall from grace, even with how easy it is. Always hold the one and true thought; for the benefit of the people." Eddak closed his mouth and looked determined, giving a firm nod in understanding and agreement.

"Now, there is one more thing I am to teach you. You will struggle, and you will ultimately have trouble doing it. But clear your mind of fears, and doubts. This will be one of your greatest powers, and will ensure you continue to fight for the benefit of the people." Eddak nodded quickly, "Yes, teach me." Shezrad opened his arms, "place a hand on my back, and then a hand over my face." Eddak was scared slightly, what was this going to do? But he remembered what Shazrad said, and he cleared his mind. He took a deep breath, and reached around the old man. "Only once you have defeated an Osk'yforce, should you ever do this, Neyhrakiin," Shazran whispered quietly. "Now... feel within me, for my magic of Galderra." Eddak squinted his eyes as he looked into Shazran. He could sense from him what he felt. The passion. The flow of Galderra Magic. And then, his eyes... they shifted. He could see the pure, undiluted magic flow of Shezran. It was as clear as day and everything else was dark. "Now, take it," Shezran whispered once more. Eddaks hand clenched as he tried to grasp the Elder Shezrans flow of magic. He tried hard, and then his own magic connected with it. His eyes widened and he gasped, as naturally Eddaks own flow of magic went back to him. But now it was connected with Shezrans. Like before, when Shezran manifested his magic for Eddak to see, it appeared again, but this time, flowing from Shezran and into Eddaks hand. Shezran could not help but to start yelling out in pain, and that's when Eddak realized what he was doing.... he was draining the magic force from the Elder. He was in shock, and it lasted longer than Eddak would have liked it to. Once he came back from his shock, he stopped draining the elder, let him go, and jumped back. "Elder... I-I'm so sorry," Eddak muttered, "No... no," The elder whispered. "What.... what kind of an ability was that? It... it felt like I was draining your life!" Eddak said loudly. "No! Neyhrakiin. It is as I said.... you will only use this on a fallen Osk'yforce. You will absorb their magic, and refuel your own. So that the magic does not disintegrate, you will take it, and make sure it lives on. It will become part of you, just as yours is now."

Eddak looked at his hands as he raised them up, trying to understand everything the elder had said to him, still puzzled, even with everything he learned. This was a darkened magic, but with Galderra Magic it made a better purpose. Those who sought to use the power of the magic for their own gain should be stopped, and Eddak would return the magic to its proper place, its proper form. "This is so much power.... Elder..." Eddak strayed slightly. "No," Shezran muttered, "The Magic is not what gives you strength. The Magic opens the door, only you can walk through it. Only you can form what you need, what you need to see. You are Neyhrakiin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom