Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unseen Smiles (Stardust, Carnifex)

The warm sun bathed a mother’s shoulder as she basked at her infant, brushing her fingers along the nursing babe’s downy head. Gunnr Zambrano grinned as her hair shifted with a light breeze, the silk of her gown soft on delighted skin.

An alto voice hummed a melody from her childhood, when Mama held her as they camped in the jungle. Wild was life on Panatha, her mother’s duty in Qocia broken it seemed, only to take Gunnr and Althea on hunting adventures. Each more dangerous, in the back of Gunnr’s mind, looming childish fears assuaged by lullabies and the Fitz-Kierke family who remained a perpetuity. Now, the same lullaby passed from mother to daughter. Gunnr continued to bond with her infant girl, until Taiya nuzzled her face away. Standing with Taiya laying on her chest, little head poised on a burping blanket on her shoulder, Gunnr walked onto the porch. Below the Palace, the capital city of Canthar busied about below. Further on, the sea.

Below, a shuttle sat on its’ pad, little known occupants already walking the halls of this sacred place to reach the chambers of Empress-Consort Gunnr, where she and the Emperor resided in celebration of the birth of their first daughter.

A chime.

“Pardon me, Ma’am, the Lady Adara and an.. an Aunt inquire of a meeting.” The servant’s robes were the colours of House Fitz-Kierke, a woman who curtseyed even as two hulking warriors guarded the door.

“Yes, Taiya my love. Are you contented now our strong, beautiful dear?” Gunnr continued smiling down at her baby, cradled in her arms. “A cousin? Show them in.”

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and Adara Raxis Adara Raxis would be ushered through the palace, Adara’s own clothing the loose, jewel bound robes of native Panathan nobility. Yasha’s eldest stopped to a halt at the sight of Gunnr grinning down at a yawning infant, Taiya’s tiny feet clad in warm fabric, tugging into her chest as she yawned.

“Hullo, Oh, you’ve had the baby...”

“Taiya. Taaaaiyaaaaa.” Gunnr’s voice was a song, as she rocked her babe. “Such a fighter already, and how she cries! You will be the strongest of us all, little bright star... hullo, Adara. Who have you brought to share our happiness?”

Finally, cerulean eyes flickered up to take in the sight of Stardust, Gunnr’s raven hair flowing in lazy waves half caught up in a jewelled clip. Her pouted, pink lips poised in a familiar, but oft unwitnessed, grin.

Ever since she lost her memory things have felt so...off. Faces passes but no names, she had a entire book dedicated to this however! Which was serving to confuse her even more so then before. So she decided to instead choose a name and go to see them which led her to here, this lovely planet of panathan, once the shuttle had touch down star made sure to stay by adara as well...if she had been here she didnt remember and new places lately have been...daunting?

In any case! Star made sure to dress up pretty good, wearing lovely earthy color clothing absent of any jewelry as for some reason when she chose this jewelry seemed to godly either it. Upon entering the room stardust stopped and tilted her head, she didnt seem familiar at all, maybe it was one of those faces she truely couldn't remember.

She bowed lightly, a smile playing over her face

I am stardust um..Solus skirea, part of the Australis family I think that's right...

She frowned, squinting as if having a hard time remember then stood up straight

you were in my book I have on the family tree and well, I suppose I came to connect dots heh...

Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano

The curls of auburn hair flowing down Gunnr’s back were the most stark separation between Fitz-Kierke genetics. From cheekbone to full lips, Gunnr Zambrano was an innocence in personhood. Yasha’s blood indeed, the greatest shift between Gunnr and her ill fated cousin was one of expression.

Smiles and warmth came as easy to Gunnr as the breeze through gossamer curtains.

“Australis?” Gunnr held her babe closer to her chest, eyebrows narrowing at the Clan of Mandalorians who went as far as killing infants for their immodest cause.

“No, it’s not that sort of visit, Stardust is... your cousin Yasha’s... sister.” Adara’s brow furrowed as she spoke, lips pressed in a terse but hopeful line.

Gunnr sought Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae ‘s Twi’lek face, a hazy recognition of name or perhaps the way Stardust stood. Non-threatening and confused. Padding barefoot to the overhanging porch, Gunnr smelled the fresh ocean air pouring into the Palace.

“Well met, then, cousin. Yes... yes, Yasha did mention a Twi’lek sister in her correspondences... you fought well together. A Twi’lek brave enough to keep firm with an Epicanthix.” Gunnr’s grin coated the novelty of such things! A ferocious Twi’lek worthy of battle beside Panatha’s warrior race!

“Lucy, we require food and wine for our guest. And tea, please, for myself. Set it on the veranda, with view of the city.” Lucy bowed and rushed off in reverence, the guards at the door maintaining their station to protect the lives of Kaine Zambrano’s pride and joys.

Wives and daughters.

The true measure of Emperor Kaine Zambrano. No force was beyond a man who loved and doted on his family, who wished to see them grow and love and maintain the distinct loyalty of the most keenly chosen inner harem.

“Come! Come, do come. Tell me, you found me in a book? How curious... is there a reason you haven’t sought me out before now?” Taiya asleep in her arms, Gunnr walked them to the veranda and sat in a chaise under bolts of fine linen as canopies. Nestled in a grouping, three other chaise and chairs rested underneath the shade.

“Adara, hurry up child! Don’t dawdle.”

Adara gasped and rushed as if bit, clambering onto a chaise and still enraptured with the babe in Gunnr’s arms.

The sudden shift confused stardust even more, they were family so why did her cousin act like that when she mentioned Australis? Adara seemed quick to say it wasnt that type of visit which only confused stardust even more who pushed the thought into the back of he remind to focus on Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano

so I've been told cousin

Following to the veranda stardust took a seat carefully in a chaise and swung her legs on setting sideways as she took a breath.

I should start with the beginning of what j should've said first. I've suffered a severe head injury as a result of...some battle i cant remember...I wa healed enough to remember myself

She paused, letting that information soak in before she spoke again

reason I haven't visited before is well...I'm not sure honestly I cant recall one bit why I would have a reason not to visit family. Ive...learned from the book I've kept my blood family is no more so...it would make sense I visit what family I have

"Forgive me, cousin. After Australis butchered on Moridinae, I remain restless. Call it a mother's fancy. Half of me wanted to be there to stop his assault, the other half was glad I rather spent my time in a woman's battle to birth this little one. Isn't she perfect? Koemi and my first daughter." Gunnr smiled down at the baby she couldn't fathom letting go of. Leaned to kiss Taiya's silver haired brow. "I know my husband has many daughters, just as he has many wives. But he moved the heavens themselves to be here when I went through my battle and brought Taiya into the world. He held my hand, mopped my brow, and when she finally with us, her first cries were in his arms... Tell me, do you have children? It must be the way of fathers to do such things. I... Don't remember mine... Papa Girak, though! He has always been wonderful. You know Papa, he spent so many years with... In... With you."

The sun could have been harsh on such a bright spring day, but for the fabrics over their heads. Adara sat on a chair, tucking her feet underneath the seat.

"You were there, then. In the battle." Stardust was a warrior, then, and in her abilities they would have a commonality of experience to draw on. At nearly eight feet tall, Gunnr's frame took the appropriately sized furniture with an exhausted but demure warrior's grace. Wide almond eyes took on a sympathetic warmth. Gunnr settled back in her chaise as the servants busied about bringing in a cart of food and drink, the finest in all Panatha, for the delectation of the Empress-Consort and her guests. "You are safe now, Stardust. Memory is a fickle thing, our minds can be rocked about as if an un anchored boat in a storm. But all that we are, every intrinsic piece will return in time, and sustain our questioning until we make our way back to the familiarities of our lives. I had the same a year ago, Koe has been... Flawless in helping me regain my past."

Infant hugged to her chest, Gunnr smiled serenely as a servant set a small table with a piping hot cup of tea prepared specially for the new mother. Plates of fresh fruit, confections, grilled meats were brought before Stardust and Adara.

"Whatever strains the past were, they're over now. You're safe and warm and loved. You must be loved for Adara to make the journey from Bastion. What of your doctors? Are you being tended to properly? I can call my physicians, if you like. Please! Eat. Do you like tea, stim-caf? Irli nectar? Perhaps some wine?"

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Australis butchered? The words brought a brief troubled look to her face as she rubbed her chin. Her brother kaine didnt seem murderous...however a bout of worry hit her...could it be they were tricking her? Clearing it for the moment she looked up to gunnr and smiled

I've one daughter...well I guess two if you can count adara...I've raised both since they were so little adara especially. I've her to thank for remembering myself actually that and her other mother

She looked to adara with a smile, then towards the child held by gunnr, she had heard these people were what they called sith. Supposedly horrible people that slaughtered all in their path but she didnt see a murder before her at all I'm fact she saw a loving mother and cousin

so I was told but, I dont seem to remember at all if anything all I do remember is suddenly waking up in med bay

She frowned a bit again, that was a experience and a half. Thankfully having alex and adara there eased her, even now having adara nearby was a thing she was greatful for.

I do hope so, right now its merely piecing everything back together again

That was proving to be a interesting experience, learning exactly who she was, glancing to adara she smiled and nodded as she took some meats and tea to eat and drink

adaras been most helpful, as for my doctors well...I'm royalty on zeltros ah queen actually so they've been very...very busy making sure I'm ok hahah

Adara’s lips pursed as she heard Gunnr call her Baba a butcher. The same term Adara herself bestowed upon the man she loved since the day she was reborn from his power.

Mand’alor the Butcher.

There were few things too depraved for Kaine Australis now, in war tactic. A war began and Adara believed, would be finished by her Baba.

“Was life with Yasha so deprived that Adara required multiple parents?” Gunnr’s lips pressed thin on her hale face, eyes distant as she stared at the teenaged girl. Adara ducked her head away, chin firming before it wobbled. “Yes, I suppose she was... I wish I’d...”

The thought died on Gunnr’s lips, as a servant set a plate on the small table. Foods designed to be eaten by hand and filled with the nutrients required to strengthen her post-partum health.

“Mother was perpetually above such things as mothering.” Adara sighed and got up to sit beside Stardust, her cup in her hand. “But she loved us, in her way.”

“Of course you are! We Fitz-Kierkes do step with royalty often. A bit of a burden sometimes, but the right and will to support those who rule is in our blood.” Gunnr laughed and glanced down at Taiya, contented to see her peacefully at rest.

“She will never rule, this little one. I have to admit my relief, Taiya has the freedom to pursue whatever fits her best. My beautiful little girl... her father’s nose, his cheekbones. What wouldn’t we do to keep our children as comfortable as this? To stop all harm from reaching them? It feels like the greatest luxury in all the planets of my husband’s Empire, that he and Uncle Braxus work so diligently to prevent harm from reaching our little ones.”

“Is that really our greatest luxury, my love?” A feminine voice laden with the silk of an Echani accent filtered into the palatial suite. Dressed in soft silver and grey sparring trousers and a blouse, silver hair framed around her face was Ahani Najwa-Zambrano Ahani Najwa-Zambrano , fellow Empress-Consort of the Sith Emperor. Once destroyer of Australis’ mind on Csilla. Ahani sauntered in, the alpha predator of her parading grounds. She reached for the infant Taiya, with a soft smile. “Sit up and eat, Gunnr. You need your strength to return for when Kaine brings the boys back from hunting. Hello, Adara. Stardust, is it? Welcome to our home.”

Gunnr whimpered as Ahani set her arms around Taiya, but allowed her fellow wife to take the child.

“Ahani was my midwife. And yes, this is our cousin, Stardust. Queen of Zeltros.” Easing up with a deeply hissed breath, Gunnr smiled and tucked politely into her plate. Each morsel organically or alchemically altered to deliver the appropriate nutrition for an expedient recovery.

“That must have been jarring. I remember when Koe watched me awaken after my injuries, I had to be tied down. I’m sure with more visits and some time you’ll be right again. Tell me, do you enjoy hunting?”

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Stardust put a arm around adara, patting her shoulder gently as she took a sip of her tea, eating some type if cheese as she looked it over and then nodded to herself taking another bite while she looked to gunnr

I don't remember why either...I just know adara is more a daughter then anything...hell even a sister to my own daughter!

She laughed heartily, truely adara had been oh so much help to stardust. Relaxing further in the chaise stardust made a note to get a few of these herself, they were so comfortable they'd be nice at some type of beach house like this one. Her attention went back to gunnr as she looked to the child and let a deep relaxed breath out

truely it is...in not sure if even my daughter wishes to be next in line, but it is her choice if not. After all this universe is so vast and so many choices await them no?

A voice alerted her senses, causing her head to swivel quickly to ahani entering, a woman she did not know at all, yet another name within the book. Sitting up she bowed her head when introduced and offered a polite smile, despite her instincts saying to run for her life

yes I am stardust. It was quite jarring, when I awoke I just immediately went to try and escape, I ended up hurting a few and I might've done worse had adara not of been there to hum a lullaby tune I used to sing to her and my daughter. Hunting? I cant recall ive been but I've got krayt dragon pearls at my palace in zeltros so...I think I've hunted?
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Last edited:
“Is this true, Adara Vigdis? Is Stardust’s daughter a sister to you?” Gunnr’s face took a softer glow, watched the momentary near-panic which stroked across Yasha’s firstborn. Adara’s black and red eyes were wide as she pressed her lips in a thin line. Ahani poked her head around, rocking the infant Taiya as a midwife checked on their charges.

“I love Brigh. She... she is. And one of my best friends. I love her dearly.” Adara nodded, holding her eyes to Gunnr’s, while clutching Stardust’s hand. Bringing Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae was unfair to the brain damaged Twi’lek. There was no danger greater than bringing the Emerald Dragon who hated the Sith to the inner court of the Zambranos. Yet, in her teenaged selfishness, Adara craved connection between both sides of herself.

“If she is so strongly loyal and adoring of you, then she shall earn her place among us. As all must earn their worth. When I’m healed, we should all go hunting. There’s nothing like a good kill and feast to share with one’s family.” Gunnr’s mind fled to the boys, Kaine Jr. & Othyn with their father even now in the Panathan jungle. Whatever he sought to teach them was as valuable as their sons. Brought further on to give their post-partum mother rest. “Besides, how better to bond than being together in the wild, accomplishing the same goal?”

“Thank you... cousin.” Adara’s face crashed from momentary panic to a relieved smile. “Yes, family bonding. That will be fun, eh Mama Stardust?”

“Children ought to be taught based on their potential. If they underutilize such potentials, is that not a waste?” Ahani sauntered within the space as the apex predator of the palace. Sat beside the much larger Gunnr, yet somehow appeared no less dangerous. Her relatively diminutive size betrayed the monstrous starmother, a creator who took rubble and created planets in her wake.

Guided by the vision of her imperial mate.

“It would be a waste if, say, I pushed my daughter Raya to rule. She is not fit for it. But as parents, is it not our place to help guide based on their best pursuits?” Ahani grinned wide, eyed the girl beside Stardust, then Stardust herself. “Of course you have, dear beautiful Stardust. It’s all there, in that pristinely gorgeous head of yours. Stardust Australis. Solus. Skirae. Stardust of many names and titles.

Sister to Kaine Australis, who believes the genocidal murder of Echani and destruction of children is worth his continued mission to impose chaos in lieu of order. Who abandoned his family for years at a time when it suited him. Really, my dear. You must have forgotten a great deal to tout his familia on your skin with an aura of clemency.

Worry not, you remain safe and cared for... with us.”

Vigdis? Stardust thought she was Adara Cadera...no maybe that was the blank slot stardust had or maybe even the book was just a bit wrong...no it seemed pretty foreign actually. Clearing the confusion and looked to adara and smiled as she talked of loving brigh and how she was one of her best friends

you know, hunting together sounds like a perfect plan actually, certainly would get me out a bit more from the palace, aside from well visiting family

Her attention went back to ahani, listening to her words as she tilted her head, how was stardust guiding her daughter...she didnt remember at all...but her daughter seemed happy so she couldn't of been doing too bad. Blinking a little ahani spoke of the many names she carried, at first stardust was gonna chuckle and comment how she was surprised to learn she had that many, then she spoke of how Kaine murdered echani in a genocidal way and destroyed children for his goal. This brought a painted look of confusion, images flashing in front of her eyes as she shook her head

no...no that doesnt seem right it doesnt seem like-

Images popped up vivid as could be, the battle on eshan as she witnessed from below the destruction from far away, the recent battle as she watched him direct lightning towards raaf and ended a life. All this caused stardust to freeze and let a heavy breath out, for going dull as she felt sick and sat her tea down as tears began to flow. Images of years gone by when she was younger and stupid as she swayed many before her along side vong

by the force

She managed, covering her mouth as she sniffed and began to bawl

Wiping the sweat from his brow, the titanic man swung down from the driver seat of the hover-carriage and turned about towards the huge hover-sled that trailed behind it. Restrained on the sled was one of Panatha's gargantuan mega-fauna, felled by the thousands of wounds inflicted upon its mighty hide. More Epicanthix emerged from the royal procession that had accompanied the Sith Emperor and his children into the wilds beyond the capital city, as it took far more than just three men to hunt such a ferocious beast.
Retainers from inside the palace flooded out to greet the Emperor and his entourage, and to marvel at his latest capture. "Take the beast down into the lauder, and prepare a meal for me, my kin, and all who helped fell it!" A cheer went up as the bound corpse was led away to an ancillary entrance on the other side of the palace. Those who remained with the Emperor were his two sons, the boy who shared his name, Kaine Junior, and his brother Othyn. They stayed near their father, who clasped them about the shoulders with a jovial declaration. "Come, my sons, your mother is waiting for us."
The Emperor and his sons entered the palace and were immediately beset upon by servants who took their hunting raiment from them and helped them into more casual garments consisting of a short-sleeved tunic and modest trousers, all of which were made from the finest and most sumptuous fabric. It was then that the Emperor swept into Gunnr's loft, his presence dominating the entire room as his power seemed to expand to fit the interior confines of his environment.
"We have returned, pi' sazir! The hunt was most successful!"
He stopped in his tracks when his eyes swept over to an unfamiliar Twi'lek crying near his wife, his eyes narrowing in momentary confusion before the stoicism that he was known for fell over his being like a shroud. "And who is this?"

"Did you see me, father? Look! I slashed the beast. And here! It's my sword wound here too." Othyn's emerald eyes were wide from the excitement of the hunt. Othyn buzzed with rosy cheeks and a bright energy. The boy's inner fire was as infectious as his grin. While Othyn burst in an uncontainable and mighty fervour, Kaine's namesake son remained precise and silent. Slid down from the hover-carriage, hand in the leather satchel across his growing body.

"Wait, father. Please?" Kaine drew a holo-recorder out and trotted around the skiff, taking holo-scans to construct a three dimensional image of the kill.

Focused on a single wound under the beast's fore-joint, Kaine Jr smirked. As the joyful roar thrilled through the courtyard, Kaine clutched his holo-recorder to his chest and ducked into Carnifex's brisk hold. Strong child-hands tugged at his father's tunic, letting the holo-image compile in the air before them in miniature.

"For mother. So she and the baby can share our victory." Kaine's eyes scanned upward, a familiar sensation crawling down the back of his spine. He snuck closer to his father, dressed in a miniature version of his father's tunic and trousers. He grew still as Othyn charged forward, carrying on the inner roar of the palace folk who bustled to prepare the Sovereign's feast.

As Stardust began to crumble, Adara wove her arms around her tight. Hearing such things about her Baba... it all confused Adara. What was a teenaged girl to do against such things? Her Galaxy was crumbling down, the only consistency wrapped around Panatha's Reach. Gunnr reached to take Stardust's hand, a curious flash of kinship. The sensation did not have the luxury of inspection, as a mighty, young voice roared.

"Mother! We did it, mother! Father let me have the killing blow!" In his enthusiasm, Othyn's slight fiction made him incapable of admitting the beast was brought down by many, and not solely father and sons. "I took my sword and went yah! Raah! Stab, stab!"

A parody of his thrusts followed, Gunnr swept beside him with a laugh, tapped at his elbow and stance to correct his form.

"I am so proud of you! But what did we learn?"

"Even in play, keep perfect form." Othyn stammered to a halt, giving his mother a crushing hug about the midsection. Gunnr grunted, rubbed his back. Emerald eyes locked on the Twi'lek, of a sudden suspicious before looking back to his father.

"My love." Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex swept into the room, a man in his prime with strong sons. Fine clothing detracted little from the elegance of his chiseled face, raven hair swept back. Black and red were his eyes, which despite the villainy reported upon throughout the Galaxy, held a firm and unyielding passion for his beloveds.

Gunnr's entire being came alive, cheeks flushed with the joy of her husband's return. She trotted beyond her son, tossed her arms around Carnifex's neck. The fluctuations of her presence in the Force burst with inner fire, and a fierce adoration. The mate of her soul, one with many brides, but loved no less. Mere inches separated the height between eight foot tall Emperor and his bride, as if her body were created for a perfect conjoining.

"We have a dragon in our den. One with wounded mind, whom Adara brought to us for... Healing." Ahani grinned wide, a mental flow of the conversation surrounding Gunnr, Stardust and Adara entering Kaine's mind. How, the moment Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae entered, Ahani sprinted to Gunnr in her temporary weakness. Protect their bride.

"Aunt Stardust wanted to meet our..." Adara shifted off the chaise, hands mashed in front of her as she slunk closer, chin tilted in jealous contrition. Her black and red eyes flickered to the infant in Ahani's arms. "... Cousins."

"The poor thing is distraught, pi sazi, too many atrocities committed in the name of Mandalorians. She sees the villain now. Would it not behoove us to rescue the Queen of Zeltros from such terrors? There is strength in her, my love. I sense it." Gunnr tucked her head on to his shoulder.

Last edited:
The confused and mind wounded stardust grasped the hand of her cousin gunnr gently, another went to adara and held onto adara...these times were so confusing and with her mind not fully there it hurt her even more.

Then he arrived

His presence sweep across the room, the minute it hit stardust she froze in subconscious fear, eyes looking up meet his. Shaking a bit she swallowed and stood up before him as she just barely listened to everyone talking, they seemed so distant, in her mind a voice was telling her to accept this fate...so she stopped shaking and let a breath out bowing

your majesty, a pleasure to meet you, I'm stardust Solus skirae...your cousin

"Ah, I see."
Though the Emperor's piercing gaze softened, it did not entirely dissipate nor waver as it bore down upon the Twi'lek. Now he remembered her, the name had rung true in his mind. She had been beside Yasha and Australis and the other Mandalorians who had ruled over the remains of Ra Vizsla's Empire. They had never met head-to-head in combat, which is why she had slipped by the full scope of his attention for so long. Now, however, it appeared as if she had been turned away from the Mandalorian faith and brought into the fold of those who had abandoned Australis.
"It is good that she sees the truth." He held both Ahani and Gunnr in his arms, which easily encompassed the two women as if they were children. "If you vouch for her then she is welcome, she will want for nothing under my roof." Then the Twi'lek introduced herself personally, bowing respectfully before him. "It is good to meet you, cousin Stardust." He then guided himself and his two brides over the nearest seating arrangement, taking his place between them and relaxing into their comforting embrace. Even such casual gestures roiled with an aura of authority, of power and prestige. There was nothing big or small that the Emperor did that did not exude his noble nature, the power that he held physically, mystically, spiritually, and politically.
"You may continue your earlier discussion while we wait for the cooks to prepare our meal."

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adara Raxis Adara Raxis

“Kaine! Othyn!” Two sons ran joyfully to Adara’s side as she held her arms open. Othyn’s boisterous voice combined with Kaine Jr’s calm. Adara burst into tears. Fell to her knees to hold the tall, young epicanthix boys close.

“I missed you so. I missed you.” Adara tried to sate in the torrent of emotions flowing through her at holding the two brothers. Kaine Jr. held firm, nuzzling his face into Adara’s shoulder as Othyn charged through the space in search for enemies which would never cease. Adara dried her eyes in Kaine Jr’s hair. “S-sorry. This is a happy day. You went hunting and killed a beast? I am sure you both fought brilliantly.”

Adara slid back onto the chaise, as Kaine Jr picked up the holo-projector and let the image fill the space between Adara, Stardust, and the reclining King of Kings with two of his beloved wives.

“I slashed it and stabbed! There, and there! And there!” Othyn mimicked his stabs and thrusts, danced around the image in near manic excitement as he tugged Stardust’s hand to get closer the holo-projected image. Perceptive and quiet of nature, Kaine Jr manipulated the image to show a few calculated hits with small arcs. His own attacks against sinew, and joint of the mighty fauna.

“It’s for you, mother. For you and Taiya, so you did not miss our hunt.” Kaine stepped up to the seven-eight foot Epicanthix woman in his father’s arm, and held up the projector.

But Gunnr’s eyes were not on the marvel of holo-tech and her young son. They remained on the teenaged girl, who wiped her eyes on a handkerchief and put another solemn, brave face beyond a deep inner pain.

“I keep forgetting our happiness came at the cost of yours, Dar’ika.” Adara’s eyes snapped up to Gunnr at the use of her purely Mandalorian pet-name.

“Gunnr, here. Take Taiya and I will rub your feet, love. Here. Take your daughter.” Ahani’s voice lilted through the air, the infant girl telekinetically floated back to her mother’s arms. Seated on Carnifex’s left side, Ahani on his right, Gunnr’s thoughtful, nigh morose expression faded in her husband’s arms.

“Yes, one day we shall all take you hunting Taiya. Your father will teach you how tall a powerful princess ought to stand. Koe, she’s perfect.” Their husband was home with the success of their sons. Gunnr took Taiya, cooing at her neonate and fixing the onesie’s neck collar better around the babe’s chin. Ahani slid her hands along Carnifex’s thigh, tugged Gunnr’s legs to stretch across Carnifex’s legs and began to rub one of Gunnr’s feet. Still swollen from her body recovering from the soreness of labour.

“Thank you, my love. I know it feels we just met, Stardust, but… there remains the one truth of the Galaxy, the one binding truth. Those who act with the love and safety of one’s family as tantamount, will with might and courage, live within the perpetual glory of a loyal family’s embrace.

Thank you for taking such care of our Adara. Life with my cousin was not… pleasant to her. With the barbarian Mandalorians threatening her life for her gifts. If only Braxus got to her sooner, eh, my husband?” Gunnr’s fingers draped against Carnifex’s cheek, a tilt of a finger turning his chin so the woman across his lap could kiss him sweet and long.

A prize for the merciless and patient hunter, who ruled all he saw with a passion beyond all worlds. Kaine Jr. sat at his father's feet, manipulating the image in wait for the moment when his mother would see him, and it, for what it was.

His gaze, though softer now, still bore on her, the fact of the matter made stardust stare back in awe and respect. The twilek was shorter then him made her feel oddly...normal? It was a odd feeling but eventually she sat down again and put a arm around adara when she sat down again and patted her back gently

A boy tugged her hand, closer to the hologram of the massive beast. Awing at it she looked at the places he hit and it seemed to click in her mind, it made sense where he was hitting, she smiled and nodded as she looked to him then Kaine

your children truely are warriors, I imagine this beast will taste quite good and well earned for the hunters

She said, looking to adara as she smiled and nodded her head gently as she pulled the girl close

her gifts are...not normal...not what is considered normal I should say. Her abilities are impressive like mine..or well i i heard i could do which...i...dont remember how to do

She frowned, images of fire passing around her head, all that felt warm and powerful...could she really do stuff like that?

"We will find a use for her, she will find her place."
The Emperor, ever thinking in the realm of pragmatism, was already formulating new uses for this 'cousin' that had joined them. His hands roamed freely and openly appreciating his wive's many wonders as they stretched and sprawled across his lap. "None of us need fear the Mandalorians ever again, my faithful. Lord Braxus is ensuring that the Mandalorians are being excised from existence, and, in several generations, there will soon be none who speak their grotesque tongue." Operation: Decimation was proceeding as calculated, newly accelerated by the failure of Australis to retake Mandalore following the Second Battle of Mandalore. The Sith Empire's populace had been agitated into a frenzy of anti-Mandalorian sentiment, their hatred for the masked warriors at an all-time high.
It ultimately did not take much to render an entire culture of people utterly hated.
"What a glorious future for our children, to live in a galaxy devoid of the Mandalorian menace." The Emperor spoke wistfully, looking down at his most recently born child and reaching out to stroke the hair on its head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom