Image Credit: http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/1144/563122-gozer2_large.jpg
Designation: None sentient
Average height of adults: 2 meters
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Black
Breathes: Type I
- Able to create a darkside taint over an area: A 5 meter bubble around each sithspawn that exudes a heavy amount of darkside presence similar to the yasalamir's force negating bubble the more in an area and within each other bubbles the more it strengthens and multiplies. One can cover five meters about, two can strengthen to twelve, three to twenty two and so on and so forth.
- Constant state of force sustenance: Their crystalline growths across their bodies pierce and touch nearly every muscle and organ. The darkside that emanates from them can be used by their bodies to feed them in the place of simple food pellets slaves can administer once or twice a day.
- Hive Mentality: They move in unison and with a single purpose, forever following the direction of the pheromonal scent that is used to guide and control them
- Share Pain: Their shares purpose and mind makes them feel each others pain.
- Slow moving: They cannot run and shamble barely lifting their feet higher then a few inches
- Physically weak: The lesser intake of food means their bodies slowly eat the muscle daily until they starve to death.
- Lobotomized: They have no higher brain functions
- Vulnerable to fire: They can be set on fire
- Vulnerable to extreme cold: In winter weather they can freeze and suffer frostbite
- Blind: They cannot see
- Deaf: They cannot hear
- Mute: They cannot make a sound
- Anemic (if they get cut they will bleed out and it will not clot)
- Simple motor movements (they walk and move as directed)
Distinctions: Blood red eyes, short hair, crystalline growths on body,
Average Lifespan: 2 years
Races: Unseelie are corrupted human
Diet: Food pellets administered daily by slaves and the force through the technique sustenance which is inate and a byproduct to keep them around
Communication: Pheromone based orders from master
Culture: Originally human (Metalorn, Thule)
Technology level: None
General behavior: Slow moving and secluded down in the Forges of Bastion or the halls of the throne room. Their crystalline bodies are used to keep the taint of the Caries waters longer.
History: Slaves captured from the brief Galactic Imperium and political enemies, prisoners from Metalorn it mattered little but when the treaty of Chalacta came to be a need to hide them arose. Balaya after having used the Caries successfully to distribute about the empire and test it needed a way to keep the potency so far from the source. Thus they took a prisoner transport to Aza'zoth and the darkside servants there went to work. The victims were operated on extensively through sith alchemy and made to be conduits for the lake waters dark taint letting force walked tsil crystals be implanted into the bodies. The corrupted lifeforms could hold a taint stronger then just a bottle of the water.
The conversion to the slaves and prisoners into walking darkside taints was met with some success, there were many who simply couldn't handle the strain of it or died after the process was complete. The complete reduction of their base intelligence and drive gone letting some drown in the lake when it was realized they were to simple to lie without direction. Their sense of smell remained and with some pheromone extracts they could be trained to follow the scents. Differing ones if you wanted them to walk in a sort of circle. The darkside energies used to convert them allowing for a powerful taint to be held over an area most could feel and sense. The bubble expanding more if they were within distance of each other. Reinforcing it and preserving the Caries waters potent energy exponentially.
Behavior: Slow and shambling with a vacant expression on their faces and eyes colored red. Their walk and path follows the pheromone signature in the air that will lead them along. Their brains are effectively dead with the most basic of motor functions and can die easily. Their remaining neural pathways slowly degrading or the muscles giving out if they get put off course. It is not a kind fate for enemies of the empire and slaves who displease their masters.
Intent: To create a fodder in the Bastion forge, Thule forge and wherever else needed to keep the caries water tainted when away from Aza'zoth