Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unlikely Allies

Cas let out a relaxed smile once he knew that his words had reached her, he folded his hands into his pants pockets as she explained what Mathieu's opinions on this would be. A toothy grin indicated Cas was pleased with her answer "Sounds about right, I don't know a lot about the guy but... he seems really positive." he chuckled, scratching at his temple with his index finger.

What he said stirred some questions in his head, questions he decided to bring up with Sam "Don't go off on me but, you two... are galaxies apart in terms of... y'know compatibility." he said this as he reflected on his own, strange relationship with Tess and how the two were so different from each other, in a way, he wanted unofficial advice. Biting his lip, he met her gaze "How do you two make it work?" he asked, accidentally displaying his inexperience with relationships.

The teen's eyes widened in surprise at Sam's comment about his looks and what she'd have done if she wasn't with Mathieu. Blushing slightly, he realised he was still shirtless and nervously chuckled "As far as violent, loudmouthed women go... you're a sight to look at too, and maybe I'd have let you drag me to that couch." he confessed rubbing the back of his neck. Cas backtracked to the couch and took his black hoodie and put it back on before returning to Sam.

When he returned, he raised an eyebrow at her playing around with her hair and for a second, he was mesmerised by her red tinted brunette locks. Her question confused him slightly, it was a weird thing to ask but with a shrug he gave her his honest answer "Nah." with a shake of his head "You pull off the 'sexy badass chick who also looks feminine' pretty well." he elaborated, thoughts drifting off to Tess again, she pulled off that look well too. Glancing up at her, a smirk formed on his face "I've been thinking of growing these out, myself." he chuckled, pulling at one of his dreadlocks.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Last edited:
Surprisingly, Sam didn't seem angry or even mildly annoyed by his personal question about their relationship. For the first time in a very long time, she seemed pretty damn normal with a complete stranger. She chuckled gently and took another sip before looking at him with calm brown eyes. "I'll be honest with you, I don't know. I don't know what he saw in me but I can tell you that I don't deserve him. He's helped me out so much in these past few months, he's saved my life on at least three separate occasions..." she explained, but stopped as she thought for a second. "...I guess we just do. We look out for each other, we trust each other...we care for each other. I can lower my guard around him and that's not something that happens lightly." she admitted to Cas, her voice calm and sincere.

She smirked at Cas and took a long swig of the bottle. "You're lucky I'm three quarters into a bottle of whiskey, otherwise I might have kicked your ass for that." she commented with a giggle as she looked him in the eye. She wasn't blind to the tension in the air...and the whiskey was making it harder to remember she was in a relationship.

He suggested keeping her hair long but she still wasn't convinced. However he asked about his own hair and she looked at him through a squint for a bit. "You can. You can also shave around the sides and back, keep it growing at the top. I know of a few styles you can rock like that. I actually did have dreads a couple years ago, though I'm not doing that again." she confessed casually, a smile forming on her lips. "I looked like a cheap spice whore with them." she continued with a snicker. She calmed down and eyed him gently for a few moments before looking at the bottle. "Bottom's up." she muttered before downing the last of the bottle and putting it aside. "I'm glad I was wrong about you, Cas. You're not so bad. A girl would be lucky to have you. I've seen the worst the galaxy has to offer, I can tell you that you're a rare guy. Don't lose that." she assured him softly, giving him a genuinely gentle smile.

She pushed herself off the counter and stepped forward, but her balance went out the window and she fell towards him. Quickly acting to not fall, she wrapped her arms around him and fell into his chest. She carefully got her balance back and slowly looked up at him with her arms still awkwardly around him. She merely stared before clearing her throat. "I won't lie to you, I'm drunk as hell and wetter than a Mon Calamari bath house right now." she spoke slowly as she stared at him with wide eyes. "We keep staring like this and I might just turn you into a friend with benefits for the day." she stated, not doing anything to let go or look away. She knew Matt would probably not like this, but her brain was starting to throw more and more reason to the wind with each drop of whiskey entering her bloodstream.

Cadere Cadere

The Padawan anticipated some push back from Sam regarding the question he asked about her relationship, to his surprise, she gently chucked and for the first time - he saw her for the regular person she was. Cas couldn't help but smile sincerely at what she had to say, it was... sweet to her and sort of made him envious, he hadn't experienced that kind of relationship with anyone yet. Hanging his head low, Cas snickered "You two sound perfect for each other." he assured.

She returned to her teasing state when she made a joke about 'kicking his ass' which he promptly responded with a snort "Yeah, right. You can't hold a candle to me." he cockily stated, folding his arms and smirking at her. He felt his stomach flutter after that, biting his lip, he made eye contact with Sam for a moment before averting his gaze. Tensions were rising between the two, and if the circumstances were different - her not having a boyfriend and her not being sober, he would have definitely done something about it.

Letting out another laugh, the thought of Sam with dreads was a hilarious notion but he quickly straightened up and raised his hands "I'm sorry!" he apologised, getting his final chuckles out "I just can't imagine you with that look." he laughed a final time, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye. Things relaxed again as she finished her bottle, his eyes followed the bottle as she put it aside, he was impressed she managed to finish the whole thing. "I'll try not to..." he responded sincerely to her last statement "I was wrong about you too, you're far from the spiced up psychopath I used to think you were." he confessed, laughing awkwardly.

The tension between the two grew thicker, and it finally came to a head when she practically fell into his arms from pushing herself off the counter. He wrapped his arms around her waistline, pulling her against him and to keep her steady - he wasn't going to deny it, he felt his heart rate increase and his ears grow warm. Her comment about Mon Calamari bathhouses caused his cheeks to darken but his eyes remained locked on hers. For a moment he stayed silent, glancing at her lips and then her eyes but he eventually shook his head.

"Heh. Trust me when I say, I really want to kiss you and show you, arguably, the greatest time of your life right now." he quipped cockily "But you'll wake up tomorrow and regret it." Cas declared, face turning serious but sympathetic. With his arms still wrapped around her, he leaned in close, passing her lips and stopping near her ear. With a smirk, he whispered "But... when you're single and sober, hit me up." before pulling away and unwrapping his arms. Placing one hand on his hip, he ran the other through his hair before walking to the couch to collect his jacket. "We'll laugh about this some day but... I should probably get out of here, I'm already behind on schedule." he revealed as he put his jacket on.

Cas walked over to Sam's apartment door before giving her a longing look, it would quickly change into flippant expression "Thanks, for patching me up too. You got a way with your hands." he winked, smirking.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

She smiled at the comment about them being a perfect couple, but shook her head. "Nah. Not even close. He deserves better than me. I'm just trying to return the kindness he's shown me." she answered. But one could easily see that it wasn't really what she thought. The truth of what she thought of their relationship was something she kept close to her heart.

As the conversation moved on she joined in with the laughter. But the tensions kept climbing until she felt his arms around her. They stared into each other's eyes for several long moments. Sam's grip tightened and she got ready to close the distance between them, but thankfully he stopped thes situation before it could escalate. Naturally the drunk and horny merc didn't appreciate it as she gave a long groan. "You seriously gonna leave me hanging? Fine, I'll just switch to manual override. Karking..." she grumbled with a pout, trailing off with incoherent mumbling. Though she quickly stopped when he mentioned leaving. "Oh come on! You gonna leave me to get drunk alone?! Now you're just being a douche!" she complained with a snicker, now just joking along.

He made his way to the door and got ready to leave, but Sam called out to him before he could leave. "Hey, Cas!" she hollered, staring at him for a second with a grin before giving him a wink and a light salute. "Thanks." she said simply before locking the door and wandering to the bedroom where she collapsed on the bed, almost immediately falling fast asleep. Sure enough, the next morning she thought of everything and truthfully she was glad he didn't go along with her plans. She'd quickly find his personal contact details and send a simple message.

"Don't be a stranger, jackass."

Cadere Cadere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom