Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Unity I-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unity I-Class Star Destroyer
Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_9.34.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_9.34.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_9.34.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_9.35.17_PM.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a second Anti-Capital Star Destroyer for The Elysium Empire
  • Image Source: Drawn Images from Google Slides, Snoke's ship from Wookiepedia
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Hangar Space: Average
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 6 Squadrons
    • Support Craft: 2 Squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average | 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Double hull plating
  • Two light laser-beam weapons
STRENGTHS
  • Light Laser-Beam Weapons: While unable to deliver the punch of a Patron-Class Destroyer, The Unity-Class destroyer does have light laser-beam weapons capable of dealing heavy damage to capital ships once shields are down.

• No Flank: The Diamond Shape of the Unity-Class means it's unflankable, with guns facing all angles.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low speed and maneuverability: The Unity Class gives up speed and maneuverability for stronger weaponry and 360-degree targeting.

DESCRIPTION
The Unity-Class is a more defensive-minded Capital Destroyer for The Elysium Empire, with more anti-starfighter guns, no flanks, and two light beam-weapons for capital ship combat. The Unity-Class is effective, but The Elysium Empire tends to favor other ships in the Armada, making The Unity-Class a fairly rare ship.

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - Alrighty, so we just have a few clerical items that need to be cleared up before this submission is ready for approval. The first is that I will require the hyperlink for Veinstein Labs and Innovations to be relinked in the Manufacturer's field. Durasteel will also need to be hyperlinked in the Materials section.

After that, I will require the inclusion of the Hyperdrive field from the Starship Template, situated above the Hyperdrive Class you've already listed. You're allowed to add to the template as much as you wish but sadly aren't permitted to remove any fields.

As we work our way down the list, your rating scheme current stands at (+1/-3) which leaves you room for an additional two points to play with if you so desired. However, if you want - we can also leave the rating scheme as is.

Finally, it seems like there is some conflict between your listed Armament and the Advanced Systems. You've mentioned over two-hundred light laser cannons in the Armament field, but when we get to the Advanced Systems - you've mentioned advanced turbolaser batteries and two light laser-beam weapons. Could you address this for me, and possibly even hyperlink these laser-beam weapons?

Please @mention me when you've made the edits.

LT-137 LT-137

Done. Sorry for the errors, I'm not sure what happened but I usually don't make many errors on my submissions. Anyways, it should be good now. I listed the changes below.

Links:
*Linked Veinstein Labs
*Linked Durasteel

Armament:
*Added the Hyperdrive
*Added Turbolasers to the Armament and changed armament to "Very High" from "High"
*Added the laser-beam weapons, though I couldn't link them

Defenses:
*Added a deflector shield and increased Defenses from "Average" to "High"

Other:
*Removed "Advanced Turbolasers" from Advanced features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom