Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

United We Stand! (Non-Combat)

"Come to the imperial palace. Ask for an escourt and show them the codes I'm sending you. You will be brought to the executive section of the palace. I'll meet you In the Grand Halls overlooking the courtyard." Harris opened the door and began walking still holding the compad.

As Adenn walked away from Kalic, he was told by the Premier to head to the palace. Shortly after ending the call, Adenn called Gunner over to him, and he made his way to the palace. On the way there, they received mixed signals from the populace. Some seemed happy to see them, others were indifferent, and a few here and there were hostile. The last ones were easily dealt with, simply with a turn of the helmet and a long, cold and hard stare. That made them hurry along. When they finally arrived at the palace, Adenn did what [member="Premier William Harris I"] had told him to do.

From there they were directed towards the Grand Halls. When he arrived he looked around to see if he could see the Premier.
1) If he did see the Prmier, then he would walk over and greet the Premier. "So we finally meet sir."
2) If he didn't, then Adenn walked over to the front of the Grand Hall to look over the courtyard and wait for the Premier.

Harris seen [member="Adenn Kyramud"] leaning on the stone railing overlooking the courtyard. He approached the man slowly, two Guardsmen behind him in black with sabers hanging from their belts, Saber pikes in hand. Harris approached the man and leaned next to him on the railing. He turned to look at him.

"Hi Adenn. How are you today?"

"Alright."

"That's good. I believe you have something for me."

Harris glanced down, seeing the bronze and silver hilt hanging from Adenn's belt.

While Harris entered the room, Adenn continued to look over the courtyard.
"Hi Adenn. How are you today?"

"Alright."

"That's good. I believe you have something for me."

"Indeed I do Premier. You're lightsaber. I was beginning to think you were going to let me have it, trust me. It would've been in good hands."

[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Adenn sighed, then pulled the lightsaber from his belt.
"Indeed Premier, this lightsaber is one for the books. Very well made, well balanced. I'm impressed, more so if you made it yourself."
He then handed the lightsaber over to the Premier.
"Well Premier, that's done now. Now though, I have something else to ask. I saw a complex nearby. I believe it's called the "Fel Imperial Authority Complex." It's been left to rot over the years. I'd like to, with your permission, take that over and renovate it. Use it for a base for the military and for my clan. I can send you all of the specs for what I'd have planned if you'd like."

"Well Premier, that's done now. Now though, I have something else to ask. I saw a complex nearby. I believe it's called the "Fel Imperial Authority Complex." It's been left to rot over the years. I'd like to, with your permission, take that over and renovate it. Use it for a base for the military and for my clan. I can send you all of the specs for what I'd have planned if you'd like."

Harris looked as though he'd been taken aback. "Yeah, that Imperial authority complex." Harris scratched his hair and then shook his head. "I don't know. I haven't got any plans on it. That structure was a symbol of oppression for the entire reign of Toran. What are you plans?"

"Renovate it into a full on military complex. Post several company's in there and make it a base from which the military can strike wherever needed. I'll also post some of my own troops there, since I'm part of the Fel Empire now. Essentially, it'll be to make that complex into a military base, and the hub for the entire military of the Fel Empire, as well as a base for my clan."

Harris thought for a second. "Okay, I'll give you a grant of 100,000 crowns to get started. If I like what I see, I'll allocate the funds for it to be finished, but promise me to remove the palace. That place was the center of toran's government and I want to clear up the space."

"Thank you sir." Adenn said with a slight bow. "For the palace, I can schedule to have it demolished. We can even make it a big PR move. Out with the old, in with the new. We can broadcast it to all the people of the Fel Empire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom