Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique Items Count

Matreya

I want to start this thread by saying, this is in no means a method of getting others in trouble - rather a means to confirm a confusing point I have seen.

For unique items, there is a limit to 5 per writer I thought. But I have seen that there are some in the list that have more than that, under different characters. Was I wrong in the understanding that writers have the limit? Is it for each character?

If i am not, I would hope that the list can be redone soon so those seeking items may find the ones they wish are open to the populace.

Also, as a last minute thought, items that are owned, can they simply be discarded IC and thus removed from the list? Ie, Boba Raxis Skywalker threw away Darth Fulltissue 's holo away while flying a speeder, leaving it to curse whoever found it next?

I ask that because I remember the same happened to me but it seemed frowned on... and I honestly wish to remove at least one of the items I have now, as it was for a study basis and I am done with it.

Matreya

Wait... I think I was wrong on that first part...

I believe some of the chars I thought were one writer were separate, that I thought were the same....

Ignore that part I guess.

Fos Misao said:
For unique items, there is a limit to 5 per writer I thought. But I have seen that there are some in the list that have more than that, under different characters. Was I wrong in the understanding that writers have the limit? Is it for each character?
It is five canon items per writer. No writer currently holds over 5 items, we have a list.

Fos Misao said:
I ask that because I remember the same happened to me but it seemed frowned on... and I honestly wish to remove at least one of the items I have now, as it was for a study basis and I am done with it.
Do a thread to leave them behind somewhere, or give them away. Then request your name be removed from the list. If you destroy the item or otherwise make it impossible for someone else to obtain it, however, that item is permanently listed under your writer.

1. Would a unique canon item I've developed in a thread to destroy count towards my allotment?

Yes.

Fos Misao said:
Wait... I think I was wrong on that first part...

I believe some of the chars I thought were one writer were separate, that I thought were the same....

Ignore that part I guess.

The factory has a complete excel sheet filled out detailing exactly how many items each writer regardless of characters has.

No one has more than five.

Liliane

L
Cira said:
a complete excel sheet
so_good.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom