Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfiltered Truth: A Critique of the Raulynate

With as much as has been happening of late, I would like people's unfiltered critique of the Raulynate.
I would like people to come out and state what they believe and think of the faction. I wand a no holds bar, unfiltered thoughts about the faction.
What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
What do you think can be made better?
What do you think it can do without?
How can it become more active?
How can it draw more attention to itself and gain members?
This is a faction that I've been working on with numerous changes, revisions and submissions. The Raulynate is not just another faction. It is the culmination of a collective attempt at multiple factions each of which have failed or otherwise fallen to the test of time on their own merits.
The Raulynate is a faction of factions, crafted from the ideas of those that came before it; a faction that I would like to see succeed and reach its potential.

[member="Almira Magrath"]

Nothing is wrong with the Raulynate or your posts, other than it's activity. The premise is good. The story is good. The potential is there. You began this thread on the 18th May. Today is the 28th May. And it only has 4 posts. The problem is that too many people are waiting for other people to post in the thread and because of that, the thread and eventually the faction dies.

Continue roleplaying and people will roleplay with you. It's a simple recipe. If you stop roleplaying- stop posting- nobody roleplays anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom