Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underworld LFG : Smugglers, Pirates, and Mercs: Looking for a job?

fjEmui0.png

Hello! If you are looking to join a particular organization, cartel, syndicate, gang, or pirate crew, you have come to the right place!

This is a Hive of Scum and Villany, so feel free to settle yourself in and say hello in New Members The Promenade.

Scour through our Faction Events ] Scum and Villainy to see what is going on in the Underworld.

To find out more about the Underworld, check out our The Underworld Information & Resources forum.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Natalia Thawne or Slevin Thawne for more.

Feel free to tour our list of Gangs & Organizations below to see if any interest you. Don't find what you want? Feel free to start one up! Look at the current Underworld focus in our Underworld Territories influence cloud.

the%20underworld%20title1.png

CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION CODEX

Please use the following is a list of all the criminal gangs, organizations, syndicates or partner groups in the Underworld.

A5WjJS.png

C A R T E L S * & * S Y N D I C A T E S

K A J I D I C S

M E R C E N A R I E S

P I R A T E * O R G A N I Z A T I O N S

S L A V E R * O R G A N I Z A T I O N S

S L I C E R * G R O U P S

S M U G G L I N G * O R G A N I Z A T I O N S

S W O O P * G A N G S

T E R R O R I S T * & * A N A R C H I S T * G R O U P S

[member="Natalia Thawne"] @Others

Hey, this is a little off topic, but the species in the picture... What are they? I believe I recently saw the red one with horns on the wiki, the other I'm sure I've seen somewhere (exclude the Human from this question, of course, haha)

Also, Natalia, are you the leader of the Underground? And is the Underground more of a communication network for all the gangs, or a full on group? I'm curious to see if we could hit up a thread

Neldar Poska said:
[member="Natalia Thawne"] @Others

Hey, this is a little off topic, but the species in the picture... What are they? I believe I recently saw the red one with horns on the wiki, the other I'm sure I've seen somewhere (exclude the Human from this question, of course, haha)

Also, Natalia, are you the leader of the Underground? And is the Underground more of a communication network for all the gangs, or a full on group? I'm curious to see if we could hit up a thread

That is a Nikto and devaronian.

The underground is more of a communication network for all gangs. I myself have a small cartel along with Slevin Thawne, but just because we are staff doesn't make us anything leaderish icly xD

We just deal with crime as well and work our way up.

[member="Natalia Thawne"]

If your character isn't against slavery, think we could work something out? Realistically the more contacts Neldar has the more deals he can make; the more income and trade. It would work out for both, as well. Perhaps not immediately, but who says a backup support in your pocket wouldn't do any good?

Edit: Thanks on the response about the species!

[member="Neldar Poska"]

Sorry for the delay, I must have missed the tag. Haha, no we are not against slavery at all. The Coratanni Cartel is pretty much chaotic evil. [member="Slevin Thawne"] would love to hear more. How about a pm?

[member="Natalia Thawne"]

Well some people don't like doing business with slavers, so I was just noting I dab in slavery, rather than specifically wanting to do slave business. Just contacts, favors, jobs, etc, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom