Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underworld Bounties

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
cyberpunk2077.jpg

Name of Bounty:
[member="Suravi Teigra"] - Wanted for her position in the Republic, and annoys me.
[member="Ali Hadrix"] - Wanted for pretty much doing the galaxy good when they're gone, and also Republic ties.
Known Associates - Family, Friends, Pets, anything with close personal attachments.
Name of Contractor: Black Tie Syndicate
Bounty Price:
Primary Targets - Ten Million Credits each, a personalized set of Beskar power armor, and a personal heist of an unclaimed artifact by the Syndicate.
Known Associates - A hundred thousand per head, double for children, offspring, parents, or siblings.
Condition: Alive or Dead - with proof
Additional Info: These are to be considered highly secured targets, reaching them much less killing or capturing them is to be difficult. They will likely be found in Republic space where you can execute your hunts. However the emotional trauma of losing loved ones is perfectly acceptable for us, so killing friends and family will be acceptable and of course hunters will be compensated. Oh, and for everyone watching this before you start saying "I'll come to your aid!" Your holonet signal better be encrypted otherwise you're getting tossed up there with them.

Miss Blonde said:
Wanted for pretty much doing the galaxy good and Republic ties.
Imma Need to see proof of that. Specifically the Republic Ties part.

There was a non-negotiable part of the Obroa-Skai Accords that indicated she be removed from the Republic and held to trial.
Vesta Rekali said:
Ali Hadrix must face an impartial tribunal without Republic connections. In the meantime, she must be removed from all positions of authority. That is non-negotiable.
She was never found guilty or not-guilty, thus not eligible for holding any rank or authority within the Republic with respect to the Accord. If she is back in a position of authority and you can confirm, I'll pay for that proof and confirmation.

Miss Blonde

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Her identity was confirmed by [member="Keira Ticon"] at the Battle of Mimban, she was leading forces that we can neither confirm nor deny as Republic. It is possible however that these are part of her mercenary group. However the fact that large amounts of them and herself happened to be on a Republic world as QRF is highly unlikely unless she has maintained ties with the Republic

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Reshmar is only working for the Republic. He left them awhile back when Gir, Taeli and Resh all went to the Directorate. They pay me to throw fleets at you all. The money is good and Resh hates pirates and the sort so its a win win for him.

Just for OOC clarification:

CSAF, a relatively unknown organization outside of the Imperial military (under [member=Caius Flavian]), recently secured support from the Republic, so they are official allies.

As for Ali's identity; this is one of CSAF's most tightly kept secrets. [member=Keira Ticon] is able to tentatively identify her via the Force on Mimban, though I'd consider that inconclusive without visual confirmation considering Ali's background in counter-Force training as an espionage agent and having been raised by a FU mother while not being Sensitive herself.

So I'd see it more like a familiar presence as opposed to an outright conclusion, if that makes sense.

If [member=Draco Vereen] goes for the bounty, a skirmish/recce op could be used for IC confirmation. That'd be fun to do, I think.

Miss Blonde

[member="Ali Hadrix"]

It's not a very tightly kept secret. After Roche and the times that my characters who have worked with yours, we can assume that she leads a mercenary legion that we have currently left unamed because it's never been said IC to my characters besides Lusk (Blonde's cloned son) and even then he only knows your alt leads that stuff and he'd be able to identify them via having worked with them in the past and by having Keira confirm her through the force. I hope this is reason enough for you why I tossed up the bounty like I don't have my IC ducks in a row.

[member="Miss Blonde"] I'm planning on dropping in on you and the Syndicate personally, assuming you're still on Mimban conducting your murder spree. If not, then I'll come find you wherever you decide to roost. I guess I'll collect on the 10 million myself before hauling you off to prison, if you're open to that?

Miss Blonde said:
[member="Ali Hadrix"]

It's not a very tightly kept secret. After Roche and the times that my characters who have worked with yours, we can assume that she leads a mercenary legion that we have currently left unamed because it's never been said IC to my characters besides Lusk (Blonde's cloned son) and even then he only knows your alt leads that stuff and he'd be able to identify them via having worked with them in the past and by having Keira confirm her through the force. I hope this is reason enough for you why I tossed up the bounty like I don't have my IC ducks in a row.

There are no IC connections between Ali and CSAF, or my alt, Alena, that would be identifiable by other characters. After Roche, she disappeared. She's made no appearances, and her work with CSAF on Carida was kept under wraps.
I'm not opposed to this being uncovered, but I want to have it uncovered on my terms. I have specific plans for it. Anyone who wants in on the bounty is free to work with me on that. I am already in talks with one writer.

Keira and I talked about an unveiling of Keira's identity during their battle on Mimban, but Ali's identity is intended to remain more suspected than concrete.

Miss Blonde

[member="Ali Hadrix"]

Report the bounty otherwise we've done the ground work to place Ali as a head of an unidentified mercenary unit who were on the ground at Mimban supporting the Republic. This probably won't do anything to your story you have at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom