Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Underworld Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot A: Two tickets for a seven day, all-expense paid vacation to Zeltron, complete with legitimately forged passports through Republic Customs
Winning Bid: [member="Turin Val Kur"]
Payment: 20,000 credits

Lot B: Two hundred kilograms of electrum
Winning Bid: None

Payment: N/A

Lot C: One refurbished Captivitas-E, complete with a mini-bar

Winning Bid: [member="Aedan Miles"]
Payment: One MMS-500.A1 Starfighter

Lot D: One puzzle-box containing a datacron on the location of several ancient Je'daii monasteries

Payment: Three Druindfire Gems and two Facade-class pocket carriers
Status: Semi-Legitimate (Puzzle box is legit, data inside is fake)

Lot E: Ten vials of saliva taken from the fallen beast, Lotek'k

Winning Bid: [member="Nemene Talith"]
Payment: 100,000 credits

Lot F: Twelve red Twi'lek female slaves
Payment: 12 Devastator-class Starfighters

Lot G: One holocron detailing the use of Spears of Midnight Black

Winning Bid: [member="D-Man"]
Payment: One ""Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut" scroll

Lot H: Stolen research notes on the manufacturing of trihexalon

Winning Bid: None
Payement: N/A

Lot I: One holocron on the basic arts of Dathomiri magic
Winning Bid: [member="Zander"]
Payment: One Taozin Amulet, two crates of "Lola", one crate of "Melinda"

Lot J: One datacron detailing the three likely locations for the holocron of Emperor Palpatine

Winning Bid: [member="Ikki Ike"]
Payment: Monofiliment Net Launcher, Maid and massage service for a month

Lot K: One holocron detailing the use and study of the rare Force Power, Force Drain

Winning Bid: [member="Darth Banshee"]
Payment: 200,000 credits

Lot M: One bag of hurrikane crystals
Winning Bid: [member="Saran Drast"]
Payment: 7,000 credits
Status: Semi-Legitimate (Some real, some fake. Estimated value; 20,000 credits)

Lot N: One DNA sample of the late Jedi Grandmaster, Tefka
Winning Bid: [member="Lord Eclipsion"]
Payment: 250,500 credits, intelligence gathered upon the Republic from Operation Flood, 5,000 Skivvian slaves and servants and 50 Skivvian Artists.

Lot O: One holocron detailing the dangerous Force ability known as Force Storm and the basics of its use
Winning Bid: [member="Selka Ventus"]
Payment: The complete files of every Jedi Shadow breaking Republic law before the Olra'en administration, at Jedi Council-level clearance. Also, the complete war crimes file on Matsu Ike, including thorough holorecordings.

Lot P: One lock of hair from the Lady Protector, Cira.
Winning Bid: [member="Trenchcoat Man"]
Payment: Trakata holocron

Aedan sighs as he looks at the bids he had won suppressing a laugh as he orders the preparation of all sold items to be moved. Well not a bad day all in all he won a new ship. He apparently won a harem but no new info not horrible.

OOC: The ultimate point of this auction was a simple lesson. Be careful what you bid on. Unless links are provided to prove acquisition and legitimacy, you could very well end up throwing a small planet's worth of money and items at something that ultimately proves to be fake.

I talked with RPJs and other Factory Judges about this before-hand and had every lot predetermined for legitimacy.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

OOC: I don't know that puzzle box is what I was after who cares about the data. XD just kidding but legit good lesson to learn and what not.

Gezes Skel

G
[[OOC: This is why in many auctions, the bidders inspect the lots first. Was fun to see what was fake, and what was legit, though.]]

OOC: Caveat: To be clear, it's not exactly a Trakata holocron. It's a recording of two Sith Masters acting like spazzes in an alley. It was intended as a gag traded for a gag with some backdoor character-building. I wouldn't expect Trakata to be learned without a proper trainer or appropriate motive.

IC:
Benedict doesn't exactly appear to collect his winnings so much as he waits for it to inevitably end up in the garbage, where it is then sorted out and put on display by the weird guy who collects hair dye samples discarded from drug stores.

OOC: That... is rather hilarious. Well played, [member="Ayden Cater"]. Well played.

Saran smiled at the small bag. Still, the crystals inside seemed... wrong, almost. Pulling out one, she studied it for a moment. It looked... familiar. Pulling out the athymist she had used in her saber before crafting one herself, she compared the two. They seemed identical, down to the grains. Some of them, however, were different. The girl smiled. She didn't need that many of the gemstones. The few she had from the bag would be enough for now.

ooc: okay you know theirs always consequences to things like this :D

Darth banshee realized it was fake as she handed the item, she new [member="Ayden Cater"] was no where near. As he would not be a fool to hang a round after committing fraud on so many people. She looked at the droid and reached out with her hand, started to try and crush it using the force. To stop it running away, and then find out who owned it.
After this she planned to put a bounty on who ever head that is head on a spike

[member="Alli Wren"]

OOC: You do know that NO ONE knows Ayden Cater is the one behind the auction? At least as far as I recall we don't know. [member="Darth Banshee"]

sabrina

ooc I would never come if I did not know who was behind the auction [member="Aedan Miles"] even if not, their still be evidence some where, in the memory core that droid, or other bits on stuff we just brought. Their would be a trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom