Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Understanding The Academy *Free To Join*

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="The Wicked Truth"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

Jasper didn't notice Vitha flying overhead due to his attention focus on the twins and knowing more about the temple. It was until the bird was coming down fast that Jasper reacted to it. He took a few steps back making sure he doesn't get hit by it and looked at it, curious as to why it was here. It was after the bird spoke it first words that the teen was shocked.

"Whoa!!! it talked...." He said freaked out a seeing a talking bird. " I'll never seen anything like you before!" He added calming himself down. Trying to remember if he saw anything like this before but to no avail. "I apologize for screaming," He said to the bird. "I never have seen a bird talk before."

The twins were looking at the padawan and there was a small look with each other. "Wait until he sees the talking horses... or other things." They said it with a look on their face though while they were leading the way and going around with a lot of the different areas. Providing attention for the others who had come here now. "There is any number of padawans coming in and out of here from the different academies the silver jedi run. We have a larger number who train and come from Ahch-To where restoration teams are continuing to work on it all. New equipment for ourselves has been set up by the jedi themselves further out on Voss."

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"]​
It was at best still something he'd been slowly trying get used to but then again. He couldn't help get somewhat surprised despite all the training and time spent here with the Silvers. As to how he slowly began to seem to readjust or been learning the ins and outs of Jedi life intricacy. Including that of his slowly improving command of the force which somehow alerted him of the wing being approached.

As he then seems been able to hold his own as his gaze turn upward holding a hand to shield his eyes. Just in time to somehow avoid the being sharp talons as it landed fairly close to them. And spoke as it did to seem not faze him as much it did before having beeing around the fair amount of non-human beings. He just stood there and respectfully acknowledge their new guest with a customary nod while soon listening.

"Master I thought you should know and report that some invasive species managed to get on the planet. Ikopi I believe they are called, smuggler landed but these things escaped before security could destroy them. Personally, I managed to kill four before they escaped into the thick forest. Estimate there are maybe another four remaining including a calf. Think two females since that'd account for the calf that didn't escape."

Which take note of the blood faintly still visible on his talon and break fairly account for the statement he'd given. At which time he face the wing being take moment to then speak.

" I see, well guess will forward your report to the other Master to help get them rounded up and dealt with soon. Thanks for the heads up and...."

He then hears Jasper speak Ronin then turn him and with a smirk just as the twin replied back him adds.

"....yeah twins are right. With all the influx of being come or going in these parts either for training or what not. You sure gonna see quite a few uncommon beings that not only talk in the conventional sense but in varied languages other than basic. Like our friend here....."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="The Wicked Truth"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

Trying his best efforts to calm himself down upon the revelation of information that was given to him. "This is interesting to hear, I'll never left the planet I lived on throughout of my life." He admitted feeling disappointed in himself for not believing it. "While I get did an education, hearing about stuff like this, learning about different aliens and such...a part of me didn't actually think I would ever see it in person like you here. " He looked at the bird. "And normally I hate being wrong but for once I'm glad I am." He smiled. "Hopefully I don't have to deal with anything hostile for a long time I have doubts on that as well."

[member="Jasper Candos"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="The Wicked Truth"]

"Very well mind send them a message? Don't have a communicator on me." she said and turned to the new padawan. Looking him up and down she shook her head. "New I see? Welcome to the temple and stay away from the mess closest to the padawan dormitories. The cooks are not the best in the galaxy to put it mildly."

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]​
With that said he was in middle of pick up the com and sort working get the information over to the temple. Just as Jasper as well the wing being spoken that he got a message back that made him pause for a bit. Take a second look thru the message in somewhat disbelief before turn over to the two.

"Well guess message sent over although seem a few others had been dispatched to the location to continue help with the search....and yeah Jasper here new. Just came in same transport me and one the elder Jedi came in. Though have to agree with yah on that....cook over there bit....well guess you'll know soon enough."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="The Wicked Truth"]

"To be fair..I came here because I wanted to see how Jedis here train in the force. I also wanted to see the temple and understand what it had for people learning how to use the force." He said," On the topic of the cooks here, to tell you people the truth, the cooks here probably better than the ones back at my home planet."

"Ronin, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation between you two. Does that mean the tour going to be postpone for the moment?

The twins were looking at them as they moved, with attention on some of the different areas of the temple when they had been walking around. THe two of them had their equipment though while listening to the bird speak. It was an interesting thing to hear until they were going around seeing the datapad with more of the information while the jedi knight was talking with the padawan. They could stay there and get updates from the different teams that were feeding in about restoration and construction areas.

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

It was then as the conversation progressed and eventually Jasper turn him to ask.

"Ronin, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation between you two. Does that mean the tour going to be postponed for the moment?"

To which with a smirk he then replied.

"Well guess only if you want to and maybe want rest or something. As I know it been a long trip and there may seem to be quite a bit to take in.....not withstanding our two lovely guides here, our feather friend and this intruder about. But don't worry am sure it all be fine......as we do have a couple of specialized Jedi in planet deal with very particular rules or incident. "

"What type of specialized Jedi does this temple have?" He asked, "Am I right to assume that they follow their own rules?" He wanted to know the answers to these questions badly as he wanted to learn and focus more on the force. He didn't want to learn anything else but the force but Jasper realized that he will have to learn other skills as well in order to protect himself better. " I don't see myself being out there fighting other people, maybe with some training but I kinda interested in learning more about the force."

[member="Jasper Candos"]

"JEdi follow the code and the tenets within it. IF one wants to follow and make their own rules the door is that way." The one sister said it as they were looking over at everything here. She was unsure about all of it with a look on her face here. The two of them were going. "But we have any number of jedi classes and ranks that work to better improve themselves. Taking different positions from temple guards to engineers and pilots that will be able to better serve and learn the code."

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]​
It was then that as soon he replied out of curiosity that Jasper asked and he takes moment thought things over before replying. Just as he did so that the twins replied back and he later followed suit to reply.

"Well guess the best way explain it is that ....as twins implied. We all here are bound by same tenets and code. That is to stay within the lightside of things and do the most good we can which is where most branch out or differ in a manner of speaking. As thru training and guidance that one finds clarity as to what skills or calling one might pursue. Which is where as they've mentioned that rank and classes come into play as one attains then thru time.

And from there can make the choice....be it to join one of the varied core groups or profession. As there are quite a few to chose from like say in my case I had at a time had gone into take up some combat training and piloting. And could go into defense path pursue join the outer region defense force for one.

Though there are other choices, like Medic core,engeneering which I reckon our twin friends here are connected to or just stay as one the nondescript Jedi. Which is to say the choice is there you just have known for yourself which one to pursue. And you need not need fear if it takes you longer or doubts if you are ready. As all here are a willing help or assist you as best one can. You just have be sure and true to yourself when time comes. As eventually we all have our own path and we all don't take same route or what not. But eventually, we end up where we are truly meant be in time...and by then you'll know."

Taking note of what was said from both the twins and Ronin. Nodding in understanding Jasper felt better learning the force here at the temple upon hearing and learning about it. "So what role did you chose Ronin?" He asked him "And what made you choose that role? What about you two twins?" He felt that once he get the answer to his questions he could better understand how it could go when Jasper make his decision if he were to choose his role after he chose to learn here.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Jasper Candos"]

"We've taken more to the roles of temple guards and protectors. Nice armor, lightsabers and force training so that we can use our skills." The twins were standing there where they could look and some of the other guards who were on cuty stood around checking on things. The twins remained at the ready and got to have their armor in their private quarters so they could stand around quickly and help out others. "We chose the area though because no one was really looking to be in the position."

[member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Jasper Candos"]

It was then with the question posted Ronin took moment to think his reply for a moment. Just as the twins seem to easily give their reply. At which case he then seem soon after replied.

"Well to be honest Jasper am sort in a way the same boat as you were. Sort still trying to find out....but for the most part, i don't see myself join up with the medic core or the scholars. As am not the sort that settled down long enough nor got the patients to do so. But I reckon in time I'll get to decide on it...."

"Well, it's good to know I'm not the only one having to make a choice like that." Jasper sighed "Why don't we continue the tour? I'm interested in seeing what else you people have here at the temple." He added. He wasn't going to say anything yet about his thoughts on the temple and if he is staying here or not. He wanted to know everything about the temple, who lived here, what he would be dealing everything. He never did like doing something unless he came fully prepared.

The twins were looking at the two of them when they shrugged leading the way around to show the different areas such as the main communications and holographic room. For coordinating across the planet as well as showing anything around that they needed, there was the classrooms for different training and levels that connected to the sub basement where they had some of the training going for all fo them to work. The twins kept showing some of the rooms here so that te old assembly around here could show off some parts here. "THere is onl;y a handful of other places in the temple that padawans have access to aside from the mess hall."

Following the twins around Jasper looked at each of the rooms and took note on their locations and other things he thought he would need as well as questions he would want answers to. He wanted to make sure he got all the information he needed since he would be moving from his home world that is far away from here. He wondered just how far the order could take him in learning the force,how much can he learn? Will he get stronger?

He felt he couldn't ask these questions to the others, he just knew he couldn't. He didn't know how the others would answer the questions. He didn't want them to know why he wanted to the learn, not if meant losing any chance of getting stronger.

He was so focused on thinking about this that he realized the twins stopped and told him that they weren't allow access. He cursed himself, how could he think about something like that? He knew he couldn't afford to miss any information that was given to him.

"So not everyone is allowed to enter every room in this temple?" He asked. "So the higher the rank the more rooms you can enter?"

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"]​
"Yeah guess so man and reckon like one the Master said.....it tends to be a lifelong commitment and choices. In a manner of speaking but just the same reckon on to the tour then eh?"

At which time the small group moved on to continue on the rest of the tour for a bit. As they passed some the myriad of the room about stopping only briefly for a bit of chatter bout the rooms. Till eventually, they came to more or latter part of the tour where the communal room ended and the specialized quarters or such were. The paused briefly as he sort step back letting their guide twins talk while Jasper listens before come ask his own query about things. And with smirk along with slight shrug Ronin replied.

"Yeah well, you might say that....being that most have to go thru a bit of initiation or trials. Depending on who'd take you on or choose to....just make sure your ready or at best understand. Every level and knowledge one gains come with its own set of danger or consequence. "

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="The Wicked Truth"]

Jasper nodded in response to Ronin words. After thinking about it, it made sense for him and other people to be forbidden unless you're of higher rank. He wondered if there were had been any attempts from outsiders to gain information from the restricted areas but decided not to go into it anymore and instead focus on the tour right now.

"What type of traits is one needed to increase their rank?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom