Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Understanding The Academy *Free To Join*

Looking at them the one spoke. "Yes and o, you can go plenty of places but a padawan who wants to investigate doesn't need or usually is going to work with the engineers. There are others in the tech division who are a skilled and strong group many others are able to use." They were walking and listening to the jedi master when the two of them had their robes and equipment there. "Or the barracks for temple guards and security forces don't need to be accessed by everyone. Helps keep people safe."

[member="The Wicked Truth"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Upon feeling disappointed from hearing about not having full access Japser wondered how long it would take for him to rise up the ranks. Deciding to change the subject the teen asks, "What do padawans get from the barracks? Do we get any gear what so ever?"

[member="Jasper Candos"]

:There is plenty of gear for all of the jedi around here. You could go and check it out if you want." They said it while showing some of their equipment and where they had it. As the twins were moving around though they were looking towards the move impressive sections of it all. "Though he quartermaster works to make sure we have more then enough of everything and more then enough of all the new thing that we would be able to get and use."

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"]

It was then that with a brief moment of silence as he ponders how best reply to Jasper question. For at best he knew It was something he ponders about at times. Thought with Master guidance he somehow had done well for himself abet the occasional bit of mishaps he'd had in the past. But just the same the twins replied and the question shifted before he thankfully had to be prodded for a reply.

At which case with the question shifting to the barracks, he turns to him and reply.

"Well, you can be supplied or issued the basics....like gear depending on basic training you decide to pursue. Or the Master you get to choose....then there some other stuff. Sentinel needs that an individual might require for non-human or near humanoid beings like our flying friend earlier. But as far weapons and stuff of that kind it gets handed out later once you get thru basic .....and you get to actual training...."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="The Wicked Truth"]

"Good to hear that I don't have to worry about not getting the gear I need." He said. He wasn't planning on using any sort of weapon at first thought but then later that he will probably have to use one to defend himself. " What type of supplies are available and what are the requirements to have access to them? He asked "I think it's safe to that first aid is there but what else is there?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Jasper Candos"]

They was looking t a lot of it there and looking at some of the area. "Thereare not a lot of requirements to it, be a jedi and member of the Silver Order, know how to use it without harming yourself or someone else." The twins were looking at it and ome of the other things they had here until the jedi temple guards were looking t bring themselves up and around. They had their gear to be wearing and theyhad some of the other padawans who were walking around in their traning Gi.

[member="The Wicked Truth"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Jasper took a moment to think about what other questions he should ask to the twins. He began to make his own assumptions about the order after receiving information from the answers he gotten from his questions and decided to ask some more personal questions. "So I hope you don't mind me asking you two this..." He started hesitantly starting to have second thoughts about his next question. "How do you feel about learning the force here?" He asked. "What the one thing you like most here and what is the one thing you wish would change here?

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"]​
It sort seem took him a while after he'd posed the question to reply. With the mention of the med kits, sort brought a memory in mind when. It soon came to his attention as from the back his mind came brief nudge. Along with brief message come it seem from the elder knight who'd apparently been familiar with his antics. Had made sure he got the message and was at best keep out of trouble along with reminding him. Of his obligation to follow up with the meet soon he'd done with Jasper to which with bit hesitation he replied back. Just as another student walked up him to speak briefly with a question.

At which time with passing distraction he turn his attention back to the conversation. Just as the conversation shifted with Jasper pose the question to the twins. Let them converse before speak to him....

"Sorry bout that....but yeah they pretty good provide the basics including med kit.And few other things ....which the ladies here can attest."

"Well that good to know but now is all this paid for?" Jasper asked Ronin. Curious to how all of the items in the temple were paid for and brought here. He had a few ideas to that question and wondered how did they maintain the upkeep of this place. "Do you people do missions for a fee in order to keep all this?

[member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Jasper Candos"]​
It was then with his attention turn back to Candor he then came to first listen his question then replied.

"Well as far i know funds come in a variety of ways.....like say donation or such while others are freely given by some those that join from what i hear. Seeing there are quite few here that either have some personal holdings,means or titles of such. We all sort help out best we can.

And guess as for your second question some do but for the most part don't really have to. Though i guess its up to the individual ....."

"Jedi do not charge for their services, we are not ones who cater to the rich and powerful despite how a number will act. We help out th people and look for ways to make due with our needs. For the most part the research division makes self sustaining equipment that can then be rolled out to colonies and other governments to clean up theior worlds or create better structures. The jedi isn't easy but then it shouldn't be, it was never supposed to be."

Hearing the answers given to Jasper made him realize something. He then asked them these following questions: "So most Jedi don't get any credits to use or after they complete an assignment by the order themselves? Does this order have any associations with any form of government that assist in the upkeep of the temple and equipment for the Jedi order in the form of donating credits?"

[member="The Wicked Truth"] | [member="Jasper Candos"]​
And so it was that seem as if taking note of Jasper reaction or such to what was said that Ronin seems to hope that. If anything else it helped or rather that way him fin make his choice that soon after he then hears him speak.

"So most Jedi don't get any credits to use or after they complete an assignment by the order themselves? Does this order have any associations with any form of government that assist in the upkeep of the temple and equipment for the Jedi order in the form of donating credits?"

To which he then replied.

" Well, i reckon it's a choice or rather an option though you do get a decent amount to take as need be. For I know or had taken the liberty even the odds and bring, gain or use creds....cuz lets face it you ain't gonna get far out there without credits. And as for association with any form of government or such the order keep a few Treaty with few here and there. Which helps with the upkeep of the place and the equipment in many ways as well many forms though none that would compromise the integrity or entity that runs the place."

"I see then." He said "Well I felt like resting I'll ask enough for today. If you guys want you can take me to were I'm going to rest or show me other places. I don't mind what at all now that I asked the questions I ask."

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="The Wicked Truth"]​
It was then after engaging Jasper in a bit of talk and tour of the place with the help of the twins. He then nods and leads him off to a side hall spoke.

"Indeed I would reckon you've probably had a long trip and bit rest, for now, might be in order so..."

By then having turn the corner he then leads them to what would be the hall leading to the sleep quarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom