Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Stars

"I would like to get to know you better." He said and he leaned in closer to her, so that they could only see each other's faces. His hand wrapped around the back of her neck and pulled her just a little bit closer before he said, "a lot better." And he pressed their lips together in a close and passionate embrace.

@[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"]

@[member="Antares Windu"]

She leaned into this kiss smiling before leaning back. "I'm glad to hear that. It's more fun doing things with others than alone plus I reckon we could make a great team given time of course.

They did have an instant connect, that was for sure but she hoped he was alright with taking things slow and getting to know each other. She didn't want to jump into anything like she normally did. She wanted something real that would last.

"Do you live on Tython than with all of the other Jedi or do they not stay there anymore?" She had heard that the Jedi were spread out a little on to other planets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom