Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5 Months after Uncommon Ending
Uncommon Times
Heavy footfalls thundered through the halls of the Senate Building, a column of Knights following in tight formation behind the woman that marched at the front, the helm upon her head obscuring her face to all that looked upon her. Each movement seemed measured, as though she had been in these hallowed halls before - though for her she didn't need to focus on things that had already happened. Stopping only once, she approached the door, her hand forcing it open before stepping into the room.
At least the lenses of the helm worked as they should, immediately shielding her eyes from the sun as she smirked softly. The massive hole left by the explosion still evident all these months later, causing her to wonder if anyone had been assigned to investigate the event or not. Stepping forward, she peered down into the hole to the floor below, at least the bodies there had been cleaned up - she made sure of that.
Slipping away, she returned to the corridor - her attention immediately falling upon a couple of guards. She was amazed they had gotten that far before they were even approached.
"The Queen..."
The voice that eminated from the helm was almost metallic, straight and to the point before she pushed forward. Her figure nearly towering over the two guards as she waited before once more pushing for an answer.
"Where?"
"Her... her office..."
"Thank you."
With that she pushed pass the two stunned guards before her own guards followed suit. Stopping at the door to the woman's office, she waited for a moment before a sigh escaped her lips. She didn't like the means she had gone to, though she had more to accomplish and couldn't do such if she were looking over her shoulder constantly. A heavy knock came upon the door before she stepped into the room - two guards following her as the rest remained outside in the hall.
When she approached, her attention fell upon him first, a new face in all this though she was sure to get his long winded title during their introduction before her attention fell upon the woman she was there to speak with. An old friend, though for now she must treat her as a stranger, having only met her for the first time.
"Your Highness, I am here on an important matter, regarding a former minister of yours and a friend of mine... I am here to discuss a promise made to her in regards to my Knights."
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay raised a brow as an armour-clad woman stepped into her office, along with some Knights. She glanced over to [member="Adron Malvern"] before looking to the woman again and getting to her feet.

"And who are you? How would I know that this isn't some trick?" There had been far too many infiltrations and attacks on the Senate Hall for her liking. She needed to invest in a shield emitter to envelope the entire building. For some reason it was always the first to be targeted. At least it wasn't directly near any residential zones.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

The entrance of the Knight caused Adron to look up from a few simple trade forms he had been looking over. Setting the papers down, he glanced to the Queen as the began to speak. “Excuse me, My Lady.” He interjected before gesturing to the armored Knight’s behind the mysterious woman. “They will need to leave. Now.” He ordered, before stepping to take a place at the Queen’s side.

There had been two assassination attempts in the short time Adron had been on Commenor. He was not foolish enough to let an unidentified force into the Queen’s office without proper knowledge.

Clasping his hands behind his back, Adron was deciding whether or not the Imperial Sentinels should be alerted and set to purpose. So far he was given little reason as to why they should not.
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

"My Knights will remain, after all they are of the same order that has served [member="Lady Kay"], or has your highness forgotten the 114th Line Century that our mutual friend Amelia organized for your own protection?"

Stepping forward, she reached into a pouch that hung on her belt, pulling out a small holographic display disc. A firm press of her thumb on the activator switch brought up the image - if anything she had always ensured to endeavor that many of her meetings were in some manner recorded - the image showing the Queen speaking with Amelia. Carefully setting the disc down on the table in front of the two, she took a step back to give them time to look over the recording.

"This is from Truuine, a meeting between yourself and Amelia, during a time when she was fleeing from the now defunct Free Worlds Coalition and sought refugee here not only for herself and her House - she sought it for the Knights as well. A promise was made by you to permit the Knights to relocate, and now we've come to collect on that promise."

With a heavy sigh, she looked towards the window, slowly moving towards it and watching the skyline of the city beyond. She kept her attention focused forward - of course she figured that at least one of them was force sensitive - though she had little concern over her mind being read; Epicanthix were special in that way in which mental force powers seemed next to useless against them.

"As for who I am your highness, I am Inperantike Thrune of the Order of the Pyre."

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Kay-Larr

Kay frowned slightly. Why was it that so many were trying to put her in her place lately? Was she really losing her grip on everything? That was a scary thought. "I haven't forgotten...."

She looked up to [member="Adron Malvern"] , taking note of where he placed himself, doing much the same as Veiere and Mac would do. It showed a sense of loyalty, and she appreciated it.

Her eyes turned to the holo, causing her to clench her jaw. The meeting was recorded? Kay was a private person and she always ensured that her meetings at home were never recorded, something that had caused tension between herself and the SJO. "I see. And where is it that you plan on relocating to?" It would need to be approved of course. She didn't want to displace anyone.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

There was a noticeable expression of agitation as the newcomer refused to dismiss her guard. Noticeably so, Adron tapped a few buttons on his gauntlet. It was best to place the Imperial Sentinels on stand by. With all the recent events Adron was not sure this Knight was any ally to Kay.

His eyes remained fixed on the Knight, placing his hands back on the small of his back as he listened to Kay speak.

When the Knight stepped forward, her hands moving into a pouch, Adron’s eyes narrowed at the sight. He wished to voice against the Knight, now was not the proper time to be taking in refugees, least of all refugee warriors.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

The figure looked towards Adron, a soft smirk upon her lips hidden behind the helm she wore. For a moment it was as if she lingered upon the individual - watching him and learning what she could before her head snapped back to Kay - her attention upon the Queen once more. She could feel the hesitation and worry that flowed from her - at least that's what she thought - there was still much to her new abilities she had to learn. Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, the concentration of holding herself back was more than she had realized.

"Do not worry - we've had our eyes on somewhere near - though it would not displace anyone that is of the Commenor Systems Alliance. There is a little known Sector; the Dimea Sector - in fact the Commenor Systems Alliance already surrounds this sector of space. That is where we are relocating the Order; this is merely a pleasantry of a visit."

Reaching forward as she picked up the holoprojector and shut it off a soft weezing sigh escaped from her lips as she looked at the projector in her hand. She had hated what she had just done to someone she considered a friend - though for the moment she still needed to believe that Amelia was dead. Looking back up, as she slipped the projector back into her pouch, she cleared her throat.

"The Order of the Pyre is relocating to the Dimea Sector - it is sparsely populated - what I require is the assurance that the Commenor Systems Alliance does not interfere with the Order. We are sure that in time Commenor will look upon our small Sector and desire to bring it into its fold - and we will be willing to ensure the proper negotiations at that time - until then, we require that you do not look upon the Dimea Sector..."

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]

Kay-Larr

"The Dimea Sector..." Kay didn't say it as a question. Instead she was in thought, going over it's location in her head and the circumstances around it."They haven't reached out to us yet and I don't tend to press our involvement of other governments." Maybe this was why the Dimeans were holding out.

She looked up to [member="Adron Malvern"] , taking note of his body language. He was on guard and rightly so. Yet all of her deals with the Order of the Pyre was done well before he was brought into her staff.

Kay turned her attention back to [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] . "The Dimea sector usn't under my jurisdiction. So what happens there is beyond my control. You are free to move there, as you wish. And if the time comes that you or the Dimeans wish to fly our banner, just let us know..."

It was always difficult to know what the future held. Especially right now. There was so much going wrong. At least her children and people were relatively safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom