Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Uncharted Territory [OPA]

Kahne nodded his head and laughed, he then took another drink. "Your gonna have to tell me where you got this." Kahne said with a chuckle as he let out another satisfied sigh. When he mentioned raising youngins he couldn't help but smile and think about Aiden and Addison. They have both grown so much and he was just grateful to be part of that. Not everyone had the opportunity to do that.

"It's not so bad, its growing on me. Growing on the family as well." Kahne rested his head back against the seat as he stared into the vastness of space ahead of them among the hyperspace travel.

"Oh yea, we've been out a few times. Actually, she's been maybe once at least with me. By herself or before I met her, I couldn't tell you." Kahne chuckled lightly as he knew he had been to a few places a time or two.

He mentioned the Perls and Kahne glanced towards him. "LIke Yula Perl Yula Perl ?" Kahne inquired as he took another drink of the extremely tasty beverage. "If that's her than we have met before. I didn't know she owned a nightclub. That will be my next stop then, once we are done here. I'll make sure to bring my wife along. I'm sure she would love it. Them Perls, they are some unique folks." Kahne said with a smile. Unique, but good in his opinion. He knew of Joza by reputation alone. And Nida and Kyra he had only met once or twice. By way of some work he had done with the Silver Jedi.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

The Corellian Rose (retired)
The nav computer beeped loudly, bringing Eliza out of a light slumber and alerting her that they were one minute out from reversion. The petite smuggler sat up straight in the pilot chair, wiping off the drool on her chin with a sleeve before reattaching the crash webbing. She rolled her shoulders and cracked her fingers before taking the yoke in one hand and readying the other to pull back on the hyperdrive lever.

A teasing growl came from the sandy brown-haired Wookiee sitting next to her in the co-pilot seat.

"Pfft... Laugh it up, Fuzzball. You're one to talk. Your snoring sounds like a hover tram going through one of Coronet's tunnels," the Corellisi retorted, then the brunette watched with keen eyes as the timer counted down from ten. "Okay, here we go. Stay sharp," she said in anticipation as one never knew what they would drop into when entering real space.

The white lines of hyperspace slowly turned into solid lights and images of the space around them as the heavily modified YT-1930 decanted into the Lutrillia system at the rendezvous coordinates.

"Seems we are the first of the group to arrive. Cha-ching! I can already feel the oh so good whiskey burn," she chuckled rather smugly, then began checking all the ship systems when Rahl growled a warning out.

"What ships? Gotta be more specific there, buddy," came an annoyed sigh from the female smuggler, then a sienna brown eyebrow arched up as it became apparent they weren't alone and about to be tangled with by some unknown ships, probably pirates. Great, just great?!

A direct hit shook the Corellian Dawn; the military-grade shields taking the brunt of the destructive energy.

"Rahl, get to the top turret and have Leboo take the bottom quad...I'll line them up and you guys send them to the Nine Corellian Hells."

Eliza deftly evaded the next incoming volley most likely intended to disable the light freighter, feathering the controls with well-practiced ease and bringing the old girl around quickly to give as good as she took. Hopefully, more so.

Born standin' up and takin' back.
He grinned, "Got a contact on Nar Shadda that it get it from", he took another swig of the bottle. "Get ya some for a price". He added with a wink and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Eldin listened to the talk about his wife and family, seems the guy was very content with life in that regard which he envied, but Eldin was also a realist, he wasn't the settling down type. If he was honest with him, he did not know what was around the corner for him, the wanderlust could set in once more and the want for a different life could bite.

"Yeap, Yula Perl Yula Perl that's the one", he did not know the mother, never met the woman but the daughter was a piece of work. A loud mouth, foul mouth beautiful gal, with a body to die for. Bubble butt was gorgeous for sure. "Don' think she owns it, just works there", no it belonged to the mother, she was the one with the good business mind, but Yula was a Judge among other things.

Eldin pulled his feet off the control panel and placed the bottle on the ground by his feet. The navicomputer beeped as they were about to arrive, "Better strap yaself in", the jolt out of hyper would hit him hard in the Rusty Bucket. Scanner told him that the Corellian woman had arrived, but she was not alone. The blue swirl of space came to a stop and before them was the sight of another ship firing on the Corellian Dawn. Feck.

Problem was whoever was firing on Eliza would know they arrived too. Eldin pushed the Rusty Bucket forward, "Jump on the guns Kahne", he yelled a little too loud, the booze speaking probably. Eldin banked left to try and gain a flank position while he reverted power to the forward deflectors. "Fire when ready!".

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte | Eliza Steele Eliza Steele | Old Man Story

"Definitely, heck at this rate I'll pay double for it. It's more than worth it." Kahne chuckled lightly as he raised the glass to Eldin, in just a way of thanking him for doing him a service and introducing him to this beverage.

When he mentioned she didn't own it and just worked their he nodded his head a bit. "Ah okay, that makes sense." But before he could say anything else it looked liked they were jumping into some trouble. "Feth!" Kahne said as he took one last drink of the beverage before securing it and doubling back to jump on the guns as Eldin Daine Eldin Daine had instructed. This was his rodeo and Kahne was here to assist, it had been some time since he was in a situation like this. He thought as he strapped himself in and began to open fire against the enemy.

"I miss this." Kahne said with a small chuckle.

Old Man Story Eliza Steele Eliza Steele

Old Man Story

O
They shot through the first checkpoint without any hassle, but it wasn't long before their luck ran dry. Lasers like green hailfire began to assail the group of spacers as they traversed the Hyperlane. "Not a damn word," growled Nico threateningly as he grabbed hold of the deathstick he was half burned through and ripped it from his teeth. He pointed it toward his copilot.

"You take the reins. I'm going to dust up some pirates." There was a growl of discontent as the boss vacated the pilot's seat, but the whir of deflector shields soon covered it up. "Ay, Johan!" he barked.

"Ja, boss?" came the reply. It was from a cabin toward the back of the freighter, rather than the helm.

"Make sure the comms arrays are intact. Don't jettison anything without my mark."

"Vünderbar, boss. Everything ist holding up vit no issues." Johan peered up into the gunner's nest behind Nico. "Also, ve got a hail from Gray Bart, he's not exactly thrilled-"

"I don't owe that scumbag a dime," Nico sneered. "If he gets in the way of me trying to work off the sentence I picked up because of him-"

"He vanted to thank you for the ships you've decided to donate.

"Oh kark him," Nico spat as he turned the gun on the first fighter that crossed his sights. With every ounce of anger that raced through his veins, he unleashed on the smaller vessels. "Okay, so, this might actually be a problem," he muttered as a score of fighters decanted into view outside and strafed off in several directions.

The frigate that housed them wasn't far behind.

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Eliza Steele Eliza Steele | Kahne Porte Kahne Porte Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham | The Fool The Fool

Born standin' up and takin' back.
The Rusty Bucket shuddered with a hit to the left flank, "Damn it!", Eldin's fingers worked hard over the controls and pulled the Bucket away. "I don't miss this" he shouted through the comms to Kahne, the Jedi seemed to be enjoying himself. The Bucket's hull had been reinforced in case of such encounters, after all Eldin was a part time smuggler and this was part of the danger. But that did not mean the ship was invincible.

"Ya gonna actually shot something?!", one of the pirates ships banked off isolated and headed directly for them.

Miss Eliza Steele Eliza Steele Corellian extraordinaire was flying by the seat of her pants, the image of said pants ran through Eldin's mind. Might be the last thing that does if they did not get a shot in, these pirates were good.

With a keen eye on the scanner, Eldin suddenly bank right giving Kahne a clear shot of the incoming pirate fighter. "Ya get us outta this mess I'll buy ya that damn whiskey meself".

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte | Old Man Story

The Corellian Rose (retired)
The YT-1930 lurched forward as a turbolaser struck the rear shields. Another hit, another alarm, and another series of Wookiee growls echoing from the gunner's wall where Rahl was sitting topside on the quad. Yeah, she agreed this was all kinds of crapola.

The Corellian Dawn hadn't taken this much punishment, well... Eliza couldn't really remember actually - a very long time. The ol' girl wouldn't last much longer under this gang up mentality these pirates were strategically using to their advantage; one me versus, gods how many of them? Too damn many. They seemed to be waiting to pounce as if... someone had set this little ambush up ahead of time? Just thinking about that prospect made the petite smuggler's blood boil! She didn't take kindly to be screwed over. Just screwed? Well now, that was a whole nother conversation all in itself for another time. The Corellian spitfire's tastes in men were just as refined as her taste in fine liqueur and cigars, often all paired together.

Golden showers of dispersal energy began to appear a few meters ahead, a sign the heavily-modified light freighter's shields were overloading. "Droyk!" came the Corellian expletive with a few others rolling off her lips as Eliza tried to ignore the maelstrom long enough to take in the Rusty Bucket decanting from hyperspsace. A sigh of relief came over her when the tall, dark, and smooth-talking Sheriff, Eldin Daine Eldin Daine (okay, not bad lookin' too), and his Jedi rider, Master Kahne Porte Kahne Porte jumped into the fray and a few moments later Old Man Story's ship.

<"Dawn to Bucket and Niko... Glad you gentlemen could finally make it to the party. Now, let's all send these sons of bantha to the Nine Corellian Hells eh, then you can buy me that round of drinks ya'all owe me,"> she keyed over the comm frequency the spacer group was using, then she toggled the ship's intercom to the engineering compartment as the repair droid had been pulled off the bottom turret to ready a quick fix on the ailing shields while she flew and Rahl manned the guns.

"How are those repairs coming?"

"Even I - the greatest mechanic since sliced bread can't splice a moving target, missy."

"Okay, that's it! So now it's about my flying, is it? I suggest you change that smarty pants attitude right now or else, mister, and you know what else means... " the fired up brunette retorted with a dangerous look melting her chocolate drop eyes that he couldn't see but could definitely hear in her voice, and that was not a good thing.

"Geez, you don't need to get so huffy... " Leboo answered, "Is it that time of the month cause maybe there's something you can take for it? Just saying," then he cut the intercom's connection quickly after getting the last quip in. If the repair droid could only form a smirk... Leboo counted to ten, then changed out the last blown fuse on the shield generator bringing the unit back online fully.

Eliza was beyond exacerbated by this time. She ignored his PMS reference and forced herself to concentrate back on the task of not getting them killed all the while mumbling under her breath more to herself than for anyone else to hear. "Droids, can't live with them. Can't live without them?! More trouble than not that's for sure. Yep, rank up there with men in the reliability department too I tell ya."

Last edited:
"I'm working on it!" Kahne declared as he rotated to the side in the seat firing at the enemy ships. The Jedi couldn't tell at first but he was actually smiling as this was going on. He missed being back out here and in the thick of things. Fighting the good fight and being out here among the ever changing galaxy.

Kahne smirked as Eldin Daine Eldin Daine spoke of buying the whiskey, and more so that was the motivation he needed to fire the shots to destroy the vessels that were on their tail.

"Yes!" Kahne declared with a big smile on his face. "I got em Eldin!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom