Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Uncharted Business

Jim looked up at Draco Miles Draco Miles surprised, grabbed his chest and sighed in relief.
“Oh thank god, I thought you were going to be a Jedi. Those guys have way too many rules.” He chuckled. “I thought I was going to have to go celibate!” He laughed in relief. Jim on the course of his adventures have met many types of Sith. He’s met your classic “quick-to-anger” “do-anything-for-power” types and Sith that you couldn’t really distinguish from your average Jedi. Jim didn’t know how to ask which type she was so he just blurted out, “What made you become a Sith anyways?”

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
“Surprisingly you don’t have to go celibate to be a jedi, you just cannot form attachments with those you… seduce.”

Draco said as she turned off her lightsaber and returned it to the back of her hip, the cloak closing once more to cover herself fully, choosing her words carefully to not sound crude, this was a business relationship after all, you don’t exactly shoot the sh*t with your employees

“I was born into it, raised to be an assassin for a power hungry lord who wanted the entire Galaxy in his hand… I did not share these same values”

Jim was surprised by the revelation that Jedi weren’t celibate.

“I suppose that makes sense. Every time I’ve tried a Jedi they have denied me, must’ve been to worried about getting attached.” He said cheekily.

He listen as she continued on about her past.

“So what are your values?” He asked as he leaned forward intrigued by where this convo was going.

“They frown upon those who love many, much like the rest of the galaxy”

His cocky attitude was humorous for her, it made her slightly chuckle before he asked more about her, furrowing her brow under her helmet, she nodded her head slightly as she tried to formulate her thoughts into words

“Mm… those with power should not cull the weak, but instead protect and uplift them to build a community far more powerful than the individual”

It was what she could come up with at the moment, it didn’t completely encompass her beliefs, but it was close enough.

"Alright understood, well my values are morality first, loyalty second, money third. That being said my morality is slightly skewed." Jim said with a smirk.

Jim appreciated her honesty but he knew someone's values isn't a single sentence answer but for now that will suffice.

"So what's the plan, captain?" Jim asked, eager to see what she will ask of him first.

“I’m sure your morality can be paid off with when enough coin is present”

She most definitely could and WOULD do some pretty messed up stuff. She was Sith after all, was the whole M.O. of her religion… she kept it to a minimum though. Draco led Jim Pehico Jim Pehico into the belly of her ship, then the cockpit before instructing him to travel to the world of Khemost, so that she could introduce her new pilot to Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko . He was certainly deep in the mud now, no way of backing out as they travelled through hyperspace with no issues at all while Draco rang up the countess to introduce him first via video call.

“Jim? Get closer please so you show up on the Holovid, we’re going to meet my master and I would love to show you off”

She still had her armor on, but her helmet off. Wavy electric blue hair shimmering like oil on water while fiery amber eyes demanded to be looked into amongst the sapphire sea that was her scales.

Wearing: Raiment of Khemost

Countess Arianna Belasko's pale flesh shuddered as she meditated on a synthetic crystal in the privacy of her luxurious personal palace, where the state mint was stored.

A private message beeped a notification and Arianna broke from her private reverie and strode in her luxurious black gown to acknowledge the transmission from Draco Miles Draco Miles .

The Countess was nothing but elegant, carved ice in her features, lips red, hair straw blonde and immensely beautiful. The creature in control of her flesh despised her.

"Why Draco! Hello! And who is this scrumptious looking sort you've brought me? Another Citizen?" she inquired as she stared at Jim Pehico Jim Pehico .

Jim followed Draco Miles Draco Miles instructions telling his trusty astromech companion to take the reins as they travel through hyperspace. Jim stepped closer to the reptillian lady as she commanded, practically showing up on the holovid looking like his new employer's child. Suddenly the holo player came alive showing an elegant woman in a beautiful black dress. when the woman called Jim scrumptious his moustache twitched with a smile.

"Hello to you, the mysterious employer to my mysterious employer." Jim bowed to Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko with a smile. As someone who has formerly worked with royalty he knew how to play nice with the upper class. "It is great to meet the acquaintance of someone with as much grace as yourself. Madame, I'm no mere Civilian. I am Jim Pehico, known throughout the galaxy as an ace starfighter pilot and commonly called the Mustachioed Scoundrel, perhaps you've heard of me?" Jim said with a wink. "Regardless I am your service." Jim said with another half bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom