Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to Edit Posts

Isaiah Dashiell

I
For some reason I can't edit any new posts on this account. Is anyone else having this issue?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Maybe it's just yestrday's glitch.
I was proofing/editing a long post when the page went dim and I couldn't do anything. The main scrolling worked but I could't continue and had no choice but to reload and lost it.
Took another frustrating hour to re-write my post and it wasn't as good as I had written it before.

I didn't take a chance with the second post. I wrote it in my message box to my other alt saving it as i rewrote it just in case it happened again. I think from now on i'll do that with my replies....bounce my post from one alt to the other before I post it in RPs. Still pissed about the loss.

Having some issues with editing posts as well, either big or short ones. Does not happen all the time, but I get this grey area as well and sometimes the post is unreadable with all the coding (at least I think that is what it is).

I usually go to full editor option to get rid of it and have the ability to edit properly then. Also having some minor formatting issues in my initial post before submitting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom