Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to change password for writer's account

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
  • Short Description: Unable to change writer's account password.
  • Browser: Firefox.
  • Severity: Unique to writer's account.
  • Description: Attempted to change my password on the writer's account, using the current password I am sure I set. Recieved "Your current password is incorrect". Search previous forums on this bug issue and found there is a password reset option, however I cannot find this.
  • Screenshots:
    Bug.PNG
  • Link to Thread: N/A.

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Thanks for your help, but as always, problems beget more problems.

If followed the instructions on the email but the system seems to think my writer account (or OOC account as it refered it to) is "Luther Ando" which is actually one of my subaccounts:

Bug_2.PNG

When I then try to use the above username (i.e. "Luther Ando") I get the following error:

Bug_3.PNG

I have tried using the username "Lewis Roth" and using my email address as a user name, with the email's password, but both have produced an incorrect password response.

P.S. I usually log via a google account (with the same email address) and not sure if that is the cause of the issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom