Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Hire

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay stood against a pillar, cup of tea in hand as she awaited a contact. Days before she had sent word through various channels for smugglers and mercs. One of the names that popped up was [member="Thalia Kaia"] , and so she reached out.

Time was not on her side. Co-ordinates were sent that led to an old warehouse in Warehouse District 8 in Chasin City on Commenor. Whether or not Thalia knew that she was meeting up with a Queen, Kay didn't know. Nor did she care or dress the part. Now was not the time to focus on titles and other such nonsense. Now was a time to act.

Two uniformed guard stood sentry at the door of the warehouse, waiting for the arrival of their guest.

vacant-warehouse_domino-sugar-refinery.jpg

Thalia would extremely quickly receive the coordinates and she would at once set out, she needed to get off of hok anyways for there had been a great number of attempts on her life in the past month so this was a good thing. Upon arrival to the coordinates she would step inside past the armed guards, the blue haired former senator would pull her black hood off of her blue hair

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay pushed off from the pillar once [member="Thalia Kaia"] stepped in. She sipped her tea, and with no table to place it on, she held onto the cup.

"Thank you for coming.
No doubt you've heard about the Sith blockade of my routes going into and out of the Core. Well I plan on breaking it, destroying it, and I need some help. Are you in?"

There were a few strategies that Kay had in mind and she planned on implementing all of them. If it was one thing that she was good at, it was hitting people where and how they least expected it. She wasn't a big thorn in the Hutt Cartel's side for nothing. It was all due to her raids on their slavery industry.

Thalia did indeed know of the sith blockade, she was definitely interested in helping out and she would speak having met this woman before, she would speak "Kay, you know me I always up for a bit of risk, that is as long as it has a little reward to it"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom