Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Gunslinger

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay paced back and forth while she waited in an empty warehouse in Warehouse District 8 in Chasin City. A few days ago she had sent the co-ordinates for [member="Nicair Claden"] to meet with her for a job opportunity. Time was of the essence these days. And with each passing minute, she was losing propetty and people due to the Sith blockade of some of her trade routes.

Action needed to be taken. Various strategies were discussed with her Ministers and some of her allies. And now other opportunities presented themselves. With the Sith being distracted with invasions, now it was her time to fight back.

Two uniformed guards stood sentry on the other side of the door, waiting for the man that their Queen had sent for.

Hopefully she wouldn't have to wait long.

vacant-warehouse_domino-sugar-refinery.jpg

He'd been busy recently. In and out of a Sociph prison. Tracking down soldiers to fight for a tyrant. Hadn't had much time to do something unexpected and new. He didn't know much about this blockade the Sith were enforcing, but that didn't much matter. Anything he truly needed to know he would be told. If it wasn't disclosed, he didn't need to know it. Simple as that.

The two guards he approached didn't look like much. The entire warehouse didn't. Getting through the blockade had been tricky, his newly acquired ship once belonged to a rather notorious pirate crew called the Brazen Claws. They made their name usually attacking Republic and Alliance transports. But, there's no honor among thieves and Nicair's was a new face-plate in the cockpit.

In any case, the guards must have been expecting his presence and what he would be adorning as they seemed to relax slightly once they knew it was he that advanced. Just enough that he knew they were aware of who he was, but not enough to be foolish. Not a bad pick, these two. They allowed him through. He made sure to give his host the appropriate respect, he didn't do so for many in this galaxy. She was an honorable individual, he would treat her as such.

"Queen. My apologies for my abrupt exit in the recent AMBER incident. I had pressing concerns elsewhere. Turned out well in the end I trust?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay stopped pacing the moment that [member="Nicair Claden"] walked in. She approached the man but kept her distance out of both respect and the fact that most people had their personal bubble that they didn't want encroached upon.

To his question in regards to the AMBER, she clenched her jaw. That was a horrifying time. Not only for her, but for her people and those that aided Masterra. A lot of people got stuck in the AMBER, herself included. But fortunately the device to reverse it was found.

"It turned out well enough, thank you. But now I have something even more pressing at hand.
I take it that you've heard of the Sith blockading my trade routes from the Core? They are stealing my cargo and kidnapping refugees fleeing from the wartorn Galactic Alliance worlds. Negotiations have stalled. And so I plan on striking good and hard at those Sith pirates. That part includes you. Can I count on you?
You'll of course be paid well for it."

"Most likely. I'd like some details. If possible." He might have been keeping his sentences curt and to the point. But for him, he was showing adequate respect. He wasn't on Masterra for very long, but what he had seen there, it was.. a different kind of trauma.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom